Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Linda Ikeji Visits Pecohub Instagram Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Visits Pecohub Instagram Page (638 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Visits Pecohub Instagram Page by Pecohub(m): 3:15am On Mar 04, 2017
My fellow blogger and queen of blogging @officiallindaikeji actually saw a post on pecohub blog instagram page @pecohub_ about her being arrested for borrowing funds to invest in her blog and failing to pay up
She rather corrected the fact that she didn't borrowed the money for her blog rather it was for her magazine and also her father didn't advised her to stop blogging
She confirmed the news late hours of yesterday. Linda actually did something I never knew she would do because I had issues with her sister over misinterpretation of news and so her sister laura blocked me and evee since then, I thought linda will also block me but she didn't and here she is correcting me instead of blocking me
When any blogger posts any wrong information about you or your business, simply write out to the person rather than arising quarell and beef .
Thanks to @officiallindaikeji for the correction, I hope working with you someday..

Cc:lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Linda Ikeji Visits Pecohub Instagram Page by Chanchit: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2017
So you were there when she was speaking and you still misinterpreted everything? How did you graduate from school? No wonder her sister blocked you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Visits Pecohub Instagram Page by boboLIL(m): 3:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: Linda Ikeji Visits Pecohub Instagram Page by Pecohub(m): 3:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Chanchit:
So you were there when she was speaking and you still misinterpreted everything? How did you graduate from school? No wonder her sister blocked you.

Everything was said within some intervals..... And meanwhile, her sister mis interpreted my post
Re: Linda Ikeji Visits Pecohub Instagram Page by BerryAnny(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2017
In Wizkid's voice 'Aunty Linda is a nice lady'
Re: Linda Ikeji Visits Pecohub Instagram Page by OKorowanta: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2017
Oya Linda,time to dash the op money.

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Shares New Hot Photos / Checkout This Epic Reply EFCC Gives A Twitter User (photo) / VIDEO: Dino Melaye Mocks All Haters After The VC Confirms That He Graduated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.