Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Day KWAM1 Paid My School Fees In New York—actress Funke Adesiyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Day KWAM1 Paid My School Fees In New York—actress Funke Adesiyan (1076 Views)

KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day KWAM1 Paid My School Fees In New York—actress Funke Adesiyan by omoashy: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Marking the 60th birthday of Fuji music legend, Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde aka Kwam1, has triggered many ‘sons and daughters’ paying tributes.

The Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State mansion of the musician was besieged by fans, well-wishers, friends and family members to mark his March 3 birthday.

As birthday shout-out poured in on Friday for Kwam1, Nollywood actress Funke Adesiyan, also took to Instagram to ‘celebrate her dad.’

Sharing a picture where she was with the Fuji maestro, Funke wrote:

“Still your day daddy... I remember the day we took this picture on Maddisson Avenue, New York. You gave me the suprise of my life when you called me from Battery Park that you were looking for my school to say hello to me. I thought you were joking. I sent you the address on whatsapp. Lo and Behold, Bobo was at our reception. You came to our admin office and asked for my file. You were stunned to see i paid $56,000 to educate myself. You burst crying and praying for me. All i see on your face was Pride! You brought out a bundle of money that clearly was sprayed for you as it was filled with all denominations. You counted $5000 and gave me as your contribution towards my education. You took me to 5th avenue to shop for me and headed for the airport. I will remain stunned that you made a NY trip just to see me. You are not only a father to me, you are my friend and a friend to my parents (as they do ofofo behind me) lol. Have a blast 60 like 40.” (sic)

Known to always flaunt her wealth and rich background, Funke, who once dated actor/producer Saheed Balogun earned the admiration of some of her fans. Some were not too generous with theirs either—they lambasted her for making this public.
http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=7981

1 Like

Re: Day KWAM1 Paid My School Fees In New York—actress Funke Adesiyan by Nutase: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Day KWAM1 Paid My School Fees In New York—actress Funke Adesiyan by madridguy(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2017
I smell lies.
Re: Day KWAM1 Paid My School Fees In New York—actress Funke Adesiyan by yeyeboi(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Day KWAM1 Paid My School Fees In New York—actress Funke Adesiyan by juman(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2017
madridguy:
I smell lies.

It might not be lies.

When I saw the headline I was thinking she might be one of kwam1 girlfriends.
But when I read through the story, I somehow believe it to some extent.
Re: Day KWAM1 Paid My School Fees In New York—actress Funke Adesiyan by PrinceAbinibi: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre!! Nicki Minaj Exposes Side Boob In The Name Of Fashion / Man Baths Birthday Celebrant With Acid!! I Thought It Was Water- Culprit (pics) / Moment YBNL Advertised A Vacancy For An Accountant On Twitter - NAAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.