Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Take On The Presidents' Illness. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Take On The Presidents' Illness. (390 Views)

Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics / Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Presidents' Illness. by IFoundMBuhari: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2017
I believe the president is sick...I believe he's very sick enough to warrant his being sequestered in the UK.

But I don't believe the stories.

Buhari has used Video-Calling when speaking with speaking with troops on COINT Operations in the North Eastern States.

If actually he is hale and healthy, it shouldn't be a challenge for him (using the modern facilities open to him) to speak with Nigerians.

The Presidential Jet NAF 001 is currently in Basel, Switzerland since February, 2017 while the president, vice president, Senate president and top members of his cabinet are currently in Nigeria chilling.

One question Nigerians, where is the president?

cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove
bcc:TonyeBarcanista

Re: My Take On The Presidents' Illness. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55am On Mar 04, 2017
he can remain there till 2019
Re: My Take On The Presidents' Illness. by Lisaint(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Becomes New French President Wins With Wide Margin / Trump Threatens To Cancel Briefings; Spicer Back At Podium / Terrifying Video Shows Sea Lion Grabbing Young Girl, Pulling Her Underwater –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.