Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Rain In Form Of Ice Block - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rain In Form Of Ice Block (2461 Views)

UNILAG Female Hostel Roof Leaks As Heavy Rain Water Fills The Rooms (Photos) / Ice Rain In Enugu Today. (photos) / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain In Form Of Ice Block by akinyemi0103(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2017
So the rain in my area started falling in my area yestersay but what was funny was that we started hearing sound like stone on the roof and to my surprise after stepping out with the intention of dealing with who z throwing the stone,I was baffled to see ice block all over the compound,has to snap it, don't mind The camera tho

Re: Rain In Form Of Ice Block by falcon01: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2017
before i comment i will like to ask how old are you?
Re: Rain In Form Of Ice Block by dejt4u(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Rain In Form Of Ice Block by Princekejino(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
dejt4u:
you can't even use the right word. it is called 'snow'
That is not snow
Re: Rain In Form Of Ice Block by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow a hail storm shocked

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Scholarship For Top 100 JAMB UTME Scorers. / The Meaning Of The Common Phrase I Heart You / Checkout Beautiful Photos From University Of Calabar (UNICAL) Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.