Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (2616 Views)

AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP / Dpk, Lpfo, Ago And Pms Trucking Nationwide At Cheap And Fast Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by meetagape(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
Re: . by phenombase: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
I dont think you know any thing about oil and gas business, you called me to supply 2 trucks and i will get the money after delivery. boy you dont know any thing about oil and gas business.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND TIME WASTED.
Re: . by meetagape(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: . by stagger: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2009
The same dude who was asking me to go and supply products in Aba. I will use my hard-earned N7m, load two trucks, pay the driver and start going to Aba. No location, no contract, no agreement, no LPO, no committment.

If you are serious, you come down to PH refinery at Eleme and meet me there with the full payment (or even with the 70% you asked for on phone).

Like phenombase said, you are a joker and know next to nothing about oil business and we will keep exposing you guys here so that anyone will see you and run, just like I have done to Mr Amaechi and Akpobenz.
Re: . by oildaemon: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
I have AGO and PMS , as much as you want,delivery to any where call 018901302 christian or my partner Oliseh 08033618229
Season Greetings
Re: . by bamshow: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2009
Big UPs to you guys, Phenomenal One and the man with a swagger. The Demon's comment is straight from hell. I mean there is an expose going on and all you can say is this? How about contributing or start a new thread.

because of your comment adding no value to this thread, You suffered this attack.
Re: . by amenke: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
@stagger,now i see how childish you can be.You claim to be a marketer and you spend all day in nairaland gossiping.What a shameless dudu you are,when you not even a woman, Find something doing with your time my friend.I won't be surprised if nairaland is paying you for all these your post,or are you trying to be noticed.Grow up boy.
Re: . by amenke: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
@stagger,you have posted 212 topics n comments in nairaland and you have not still learnt anything or done any successful business transaction,let this be your last warning,the next time i see your post about me,i promise you this,i don't care how much it would cost me to find you,i will,if you think you can sit down somewhere and write anything that comes to your head,then i will tell you money is power and it can do anything.I promise you this.Just try me.
Re: . by oildaemon: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
Ago Available at a cheaper price, delivery nationwide
Re: . by stagger: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
amenke:

@stagger,you have posted 212 topics n comments in nairaland and you have not still learnt anything or done any successful business transaction,let this be your last warning,the next time i see your post about me,i promise you this,i don't care how much it would cost me to find you,i will,if you think you can sit down somewhere and write anything that comes to your head,then i will tell you money is power and it can do anything.I promise you this.Just try me.

Obviously touched a raw nerve. No need answering you. As for your threats to find me, what do u want to do, kill me?

Get a life please!
Re: . by phenombase: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
Thanks to every one in this sector, but there is some thing one want us to do that will not bring misunderstanding.

If you dont have product or serious buyer at hand pls dont post it here, not to waste others time and money thinking you are serious.

We have all types of vessels for lease, products to supply, if you are seriuous contact me

Don Powell.
Re: . by billdon01: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2010
Hello friends,

Is their anybody who know more about the oil industries? Because i have an offer from NNPC on light crude oil, about six are available are on Nigeria high sea, so please if anyone has the idea and you are in lagos and ready for you and i to make this business you can reach me on 07029455248. I have the document with me.

Thanks
Re: . by yeye4live(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2010
i suport u ameneke stager is just one of those jobles people here, u beta try get a job plss stager,if u claim u suply tell us who n whom u ve suply to,stop making gest about all post here weda bad or good abeg, get a life stager
Re: . by DrKitaun(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2010
You are a yeye person, stagger is a don where imps like u are!
Re: . by yeye4live(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2010
dr kitaun or who eva u call ur self,i belive ure stager 4having time to post on my two post that makes u a fool stager,u kno wat try opne another name in nairaland again its free so u can post rubish here,i have told u u beta go find job
Re: . by DrKitaun(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2010
get a life dude, u sound frustrated grin
Re: . by yeye4live(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2010
katun/stager plss get a life,is ur job here to post trash on everybody post,try go get a job abeg fool,open more id so u can post at diferent people post cuse that s wat ure good in doing,at ur age u still bhave like a big fool
Re: . by DrKitaun(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
@yeye man

can u pls speak/post in English grin grin

Ode oshi cheesy
Re: . by paplextu: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
Good day Nairaland,

This i Autrin Resources Ltd. We are a lagos based Marine Logistic/Procurement and Engineering Servicing Company situated in Lagos. We are distributors and marketers of refined petroleum product such as Diesel (AGO), Petrol (PMS) Kerosine (DPK), Transformer Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) and Various greases.: Lubricant for Light and heavy duty automobile and industrial Machines. If you are in need of any of our products and services, please feel free to contact us on our following contact details below.

Email: autrinresourcel@yahoo.com
Tel: 01-7317398, 08032325658.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pure NNPC AGO for sale at Tank Farm Lagos Depot - N144-1, Tank farm delivery in Lagos - N130+2, Calabar/Eket - N132+2. TTT(Marine - offbar) - N122+2. Lacasera Tank Farm Depot Lagos - N126-2. We can supply any quantity. BLCO also avalaible. Call 08063383055
Re: . by yinkaashore: 12:43am On May 28, 2013
ago racket foe sale 4000mt @105 less 5

Re: . by easternunion: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2013
If you have sincere interest in bulk purchase (Tank Farm, STS) of AGO, you will do well contacting us, and we will take it from there and match your order with a ready seller.

Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com
Phone: 08030654233

Re: . by miikel4aver: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
We Supply AGO and LPFO to hotels, hospitals, banks, eateries, companies, etc in 33,000 litres trucking,10 to 20 trucks, metretones or millions litres. anywhere in Nigeria. Please serious and ready buyers should call only . Call me on 07082085282 or +2347082085282 .
Re: . by Petrodirect: 9:40am On May 10, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Generator For Rent In Lagos With "Free Delivery" / What You Need To Know About Meat Processing And Packaging / *** Imported Ladies Handbags For USA (pictures) ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.