Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP (3002 Views)

AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / . / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP by danezpee: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2012
A colleague of mine needs genuine and reliable sellers of AGO,PMS and DPK that can deliver to the east,south and western parts of Nigeria,please send your email to of interest to danezpee@yahoo.com with your full details ASAP.
Re: Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP by easternunion: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2013
If you have sincere interest in bulk purchase (Tank Farm, STS) of AGO, DPK, you will do well contacting us, and we will take it from there and match your order with a ready seller.

Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com
Phone: 08030654233

Re: Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP by whiteshark(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2013
danezpee: A colleague of mine needs genuine and reliable sellers of AGO,PMS and DPK that can deliver to the east,south and western parts of Nigeria,please send your email to of interest to danezpee@yahoo.com with your full details ASAP.

We presently have 5K mt of DPK in tank in Calabar Cross Rivers Nigeria.. The product was loaded on friday 11th oct and sales will begin on the 17th of Oct. The target price is 110 Naira for quantities less than 1 million littles and 110 for any purchase above 1 million litres.

Regards

--
Tony Manero
+2348185205300
1n4m4t10n@gmail.com
Re: Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP by Pdaji(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Trucking is available in abuja @106 of d dpk interested person should gt me pdaji29@gmail.com 08130865307
Re: Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP by freshdew: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
danezpee: A colleague of mine needs genuine and reliable sellers of AGO,PMS and DPK that can deliver to the east,south and western parts of Nigeria,please send your email to of interest to danezpee@yahoo.com with your full details ASAP.
we supply you from phc. Reach me on 07018668069.marine and trucking
Re: Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP by Ambdavid: 4:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Hey, Do you have buyers for Oil block serious buyers please call me on 07031002620
Re: Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP by Randito(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2013
If u want a genuine supplier from warri depot n ph pls contact me 08102865174
Re: Genuine And Reliable Sellers Of AGO,DPK And PMS Needed ASAP by easternunion: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Eastern Union is an energy commodity trader. We source, transport and supply petroleum products to cover supply and demand arbitrage. This we do efficiently, competitively and safely.

We are also a Facilitating/Brokerage firm for bulk supply of DPK, AGO, LPFO and Drilling Fluids.

Willing and performing buyer should contact us with a formal Letter of Intent; stating specific product, order quantity, preferred procedure and price, and we will take it from there and match you up with a ready Seller.

Uche Nwosu
For: Eastern Union Energy Services LTD
Phone: 08030654233
Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Suppliers Of Oil Products NEEDED! / Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business / A PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH 15,000 NAIRA[ CONFIRMED ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.