Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Adele Goes Hard On Her Grammy’ Dress Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Goes Hard On Her Grammy’ Dress Critics (639 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Lizzo Licks Her Grammy Awards As She Won 3 (photos) / Adele Broke Her Grammy To Give Beyoncé The Other Half (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Goes Hard On Her Grammy’ Dress Critics by Drinokrane: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Adele has replied people who claimed her green dress at the Grammys made her look like the character Fiona from the animated movie Shrek.

Adele at Grammys 2017
British tabloid The Sun reports that during a concert in the Australian city of Perth, Adele made reference to the social media vitriol about her Grammys gown.
“I wore this dress, right, everyone said I looked like Fiona,” said the singer. “I don’t f****** care. It was Givenchy Couture.”
“They can say what they want,” the 28-year-old continued. “Obviously, I’m a large lady and I like eating food very much, but I was working out twice a day to fit into that Givenchy dress because it was quite tight.”
http://legendvibes.com.ng
Re: Adele Goes Hard On Her Grammy’ Dress Critics by HottestFire: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Drinokrane:

Adele at Grammys 2017
British tabloid The Sun reports that during a concert in the Australian city of Perth, Adele made reference to the social media vitriol about her Grammys gown.
“I wore this dress, right, everyone said I looked like Fiona,” said the singer. “I don’t f****** care. It was Givenchy Couture.”
“They can say what they want,” the 28-year-old continued. “Obviously, I’m a large lady and I like eating food very much, but I was working out twice a day to fit into that Givenchy dress because it was quite tight.”

cool cool Let them say! You are a modest artiste for now, don't ever join the nude gang.

(1) (Reply)

See The Fried Fish That Is Being Sold For N42,000 At A Lagos Supermarket. / Davido Freestyling New Song In His Car As He Sings About Football Star Cristiano / She Is Olderthan Me But Am The Baddest In Nigeria – Maheeda Talks Afro Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.