Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) (44681 Views)

Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by ahahnow: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
mom because i can see chicken. I am female so I do not like wifeys own...it looks watery anyway
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Pamelayoung: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom all the way
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by ForValour: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
SIS is bae
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
how old are you?
My dear forget age. Can u replace your mum?
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by maynation(f): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
DONSMITH123:

My dear forget age. Can u replace your mum?
this sounds better unlike the other statement, as if you wanna be dependent on her 4ever
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
this sounds better unlike the other statement, as if you wanna be dependent on her 4ever

If I hear. Lolz
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mama always
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by made1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lazyreporta:
kiss
I think a man needs all 4 to stay sane these days in Nigeria !!!!! It is a complete equation working in equilibrium lol

Lalasticlala come pick one o
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by skywalker001(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why wifey own com watery... Wil go for bae jawe
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by ikukuhero: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
What's your damn business with having a "Bae" when you have a wife already? You guys keep complicating your lives and promoting godlessness / immorality. You may cuss me out if you wish. Anyway, I'll go "sis" soup because it looks fresh and without too much oil and tomatoes as I don't like tomatoes and much oil in egusi soup.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by ikukuhero: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Felimore: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
I will surely go for sweet sis's own, it's a bit different from others and that's what makes the difference
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
OP, u mean to tell me dat besides a wife, I shld have a babe and she wld even cook for me? OP, be like say dem never wash for u before angry. Celebrating adultery abi angry

Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by sshalom(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
Three can be arranged Na; leave BAE own alone! Nor be Egusi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by udysweet(f): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Egusi dey quick tire me so all these faces sef ddnt freak me. But I would go with wifey, lol
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by stasius: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hehehehehheheheehe. Mom is classic! Chim Oooo.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Friedyokes:
The night is very long ....what is stopping me from visiting everywhere
you selfish ooo shay you know
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by beckytunde(f): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by AlphaDibia(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
All na food and man mustu whack nau
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by megama: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Samanza89:
Never judge a book by its cover, it may look enticing from the aesthetic value, but believe me taste horrible, especially the kind of "bae" we have dis days, you will end up building your tent in a toilet.

Mom's food is always the best!!!...
something missing BRO own. grin grin grin
Bros own always the Best
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Deivid10:
Sis own make brain pass joooor!

But op are u trying to discourage us from getting married?

Why is the wife's own looking like Nigeria under Buhari?
My thoughts exactly.
He forgot that Wify is the best bae.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mehn! That MoM dope!
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Friedyokes:
The night is very long ....what is stopping me from visiting everywhere
se na reservoir You get as stomach? ...for me I pick bae own for The sake of feeding her too after eating,thats if You no What I mean #winks ...
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by raphroye: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mom jare
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by JohnQueen(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Sis... Looks like vegetable. Egusi disgusts me!
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Me wey like better food... I go chop everything!
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2017
grin
delishpot:

Bae grin grin her cooking is rich because she no get responsibility yet grin grin grin and she is still struggling to keep her man. Mom and wife Don know say, you can't use all the pocket money to cook a pot of soup. grin grin
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Upaka(f): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Cutehector:
Mom
Hey, where have you been?
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by MRSIBOMO(f): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Is there any particular reason why I can't have all?
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by chimexdnice(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2017
soo mom
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2017
Sis looks good with the fresh pumpkin leaves. Maybe it is the photographer.
Re: Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) by Folksyharry(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Samanza89:
Never judge a book by its cover, it may look enticing from the aesthetic value, but believe me taste horrible, especially the kind of "bae" we have dis days, you will end up building your tent in a toilet.

Mom's food is always the best!!!...

Tested and Trusted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.