Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

A Cry For My People (ag Nigeria) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Cry For My People (ag Nigeria) (454 Views)

Help Me My People / Let My People Go: Eritrea Releases Pastor Arrested For His Faith After 11 Years / Supreme Court Judgment On Ag Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For My People (ag Nigeria) by NewAgeAkanbi: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
WHO BEWITCHED NIGERIA?
WHO BEWITCHED OUR GOVERNMENT?
WHO BEWITCHED OUR JUDICIARY?
WHO BEWITCHED OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES?
WHO BEWITCHED THE COMMUNICATION/MEDIA OUTFITS IN NIGERIA?
WHO BEWITCHED CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA?
WHO BEWITCHED PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP OF NIGERIA?
WHO BEWITCHED OUR BRETHREN?

I have seen an Error under the sun!

‘’ A father struggled and was able to get a football for his son after years of unfulfilled promise. For several weeks, the son kept watching and admiring the ball. One day, he decided (for the first time) to take the ball out and play which is the original value for a football.

While in the midst of the excitement another boy came struggling to take the ball away from him, so much that the neighborhood gathered and discussion started on the matter regarding the ball. The young boy’s father stood and watched not making any response believing it was a straight-forward matter and that any elder will bring a quick solution and harmony between the two boys.

Unfortunately, only for the elders to conclude that instead of the fight between the two boys, the football should be ceased. Depriving the owner of the ball his right, devaluing the ball, and giving the “intruder” the opportunity of shortening the excitement of a father’s gift’’.

The question is:
* Are these elders fair?
* What is it about the father’s silence?

Reading from the Supreme Court ruling of page 69 and page 70 of the supreme court Judgement between Rev Prof Paul Emeka, the General Superintendent of Assemblies of God Nigeria and 19 others(Not the church, who wants him out by all means).

‘’ Having resolved issues 1 and 2 against the appellant, I am of the view that no useful purpose would be served by considering the remaining issues. (1)The failure to prove that the respondents were served with the originating processes in compliance with the order for substituted service renders ineffectual and liable to be set aside.(2) I also agree with the court below (Appeal Court) that the Fundamental Rights Enforcement Procedure was inappropriate in the circumstances of this case and affected the competence of the trial court (High Court) to hear the suit.

The proceedings therefore amounted to nullity and were rightly held to be so by the lower below (Court of Appeal). See: Madukolu Vs Nkemdilim (1962) 2 SCNLR 341. Having upheld the findings of the Court below (Appeal Court) in this regard (1 and 2 which are Wrong service and Not supposed to be under Human right but writ of summon). It follows that all other findings (Suspension, Unconstitutional General Committee meeting held on March 6th, 2014, and Removal from the seat as the General Superintendent of AGN as upheld by the Appeal Court. Whereas, these were not part of the brief brought before her from the High Court) on the merit of the application were made Obiter (All other findings ON THE MERIT of Appeal Court are Over the bar, Null and Void etc. (Suspension of the Rev Prof Paul Emeka which included other finding is null and void-obiter, the illegal general committee without the 33% endorsement and not laid on the GS table is over the bar-obiter )…in Suit No. E/202M/2014 is hereby struck out (NOT DISMISSED; Meaning can be reserved) for being incompetent.

What the Supreme Court succeeded in doing was to give the two parties opportunity to have a level ground to either reconcile or go their different ways as long as Jesus Christ is preached.

On the premise of the above statement, on march 6th, 2014 when the meeting that led to this crisis rocking AGN was held and chaired by the retired Rev Charles Osueke who led Assemblies of God, Nigeria for 22years, 8months who hated Rev Prof Paul Emeka with everything in his vein, even when Prof Paul Emeka had not gone to court, but announced his purported suspension for going to court. Until they plotted throwing him out of his apartment, got court injunction depriving them of this evil, Prof Paul Emeka, stood alone with few men who does not believe in coup plotting but today he has 51 Undivided Districts which make up 1.8million membership while should anyone think God is not in the affair of this church to teach the church, government and the world lessons that God is still in the affairs of men.

Rev Chidi Okoroafor until now operate and runs their church business activities from AGN National camp Okpoto in Ebonyi, State Nigeria without disturbance, then why should the National Secretariat AGN were the authentic General Superintendent operate and runs God business be sealed, even after the judgment which states no winner no looser instead of a statement from the government that keeps everyone in their different place of abound until they see reason for reconciliation.

What is the fate of our Government, Judiciary, Communication/Media, The Church and families? If injustice, Coup plotting, Forceful dethronement, Falsehood, Cabalism is allowed to prevail in Assemblies of God, Nigeria. Then Coup plotting should be legalised in Government, Religious body and families.

This is a wrong signal for the posterity of the body of Christ (the Church) and this great nation. I and so many others have being is this struggle for three years not with any personal benefits but the posterity of this church and the nation.
Even if I die today, let it be said that truth is the only bases to make men free is not by group of influential men, Not affluence of men, Not falsehood, Not Gangsterism, Not turning the judicial system to oppress the lonely, Not been silent in the midst of oppression, Not ceasing the football, in order to make the innocent suffer with the intruder, and Not putting a closed eye on the substance and allowing powers behind the course for injustice to prevail.

It is about Rev Prof Paul Emeka and 51 Undivided Districts of Assemblies of God Today. Tomorrow it could be you, your denomination and our nation.

Stand up for truth today. As a theologian, physicist, and a graduate of mass communication if I can interpret the judgment from the apex court, what then is the challenge of the necessary body to do justice and let all stay in peace? ‘’A PEACEFUL RELIGION IS A PEACEFUL NATION’’.

Rev Ramsey OgagaOghene Jeffrey.
[National Director, Media/Evangel Television]

Re: A Cry For My People (ag Nigeria) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
See movie script!

(1) (Reply)

Temptation / The Contemporary Pastor / Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.