Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. (451 Views)

Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / The Difference Between Apostle Suleiman And Abubakar Shekaru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2017
I felt really bad after reading some people's comment on any Apostles Suleiman's topic.

Nigerians need to grow up. our dumb mentality is really killing us and that's why we have lots of separations and divorces everywhere.

so because Apostle Suleiman is facing a sex scandal which no concrete evidence has been showed, him and his wife should go and hide under their pillow everyday. Our spouse is the no. 1 support we have and need in life after God. this is the time he needs his wife's support most no matter their past relationship and this is also the time his wife needs to show him that yes darling, I am the one made for you. I must stand by your side in any situation, nobody can ever put asunder between us.

his wife came out and made her own speech towards the issue and supported her hubby, some people started ill talking against her. are you expecting her to I'll talk against her hubby? Apostle and his wife snaps picture, some people will talk trash, please who do you expect him to take pictures with? his wife released love Christian song and his hubby featured her and almost everybody is talking nonsense. As a pastor's wife, who do you think that is the best person to feature her in her song? her husband or another man? if she uses another man now, the whole world will started calling her names and starts saying things like; look at this pastor's wife? is this one an evangelist? end time pastor! etc. now she has used her beloved hubby and people that never want a happy home are still talking nonsense without reasoning.

so because he is a pastor or he is facing sex scandal which he is not the first person, he should not love up with his wife again right? he should not dance again with his wife? he should not add spices in his marriage again right? he should marry his bible and members from morning to night where as the bible said that there is time for everything and even in eccl. that we should not be too holy than God wants us to be.

Anybody that has sense will know that the song is for couples. As children of God, they are passing a message that nothing can separate them and their marriage, it is for ever no matter what. I believe its one of some couple's daily prayers. are you expecting her wife to divorce him so that another woman will come and eat where she didn't sow? what is the probability that the next man she will marry wouldn't be a wife beater or a chronic cheat.

even king Solomon and David that had so many concubines apart their wives still made heaven let alone a common allegation from a prostitute. please Apostle is a human and non of us have right in any way to judge him. first remove the dirt in your eye before removing your brother's own.

make I stop here. don't know how some people reasons. A lot of them are already dead in their own marriages. when last did you and your spouse add a little ingredient in your marriage to sweeten it? how do you react when ever you hear or see many nonsense concerning your spouse?
Re: Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. by engrMikemd(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2017
insightful
Re: Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. by Amberon: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Thrash ! A picture is a concrete if proven to not be photo shopped by forensic experts. Moreover, that photo definitely DOES NOT look photo shopped, anybody with half a brain and who has made a Skype call before knows that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. by topstar80(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2017
Op, infact most folks talking don't know the man prior to this time self.. . Apostle suleman and his wife have always shown their love since ages past! .. they've sang couple of songs together and done a lot of sports too..
Re: Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
I didnt know we had people so foolish in nigeria until i saw people standin behind the Otonbo girl. What a pity.
Re: Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
topstar80:
Op, infact most folks talking don't know the man prior to this time self.. . Apostle suleman and his wife have always shown their love since ages past! .. they've sang couple of songs together and done a lot of sports too..

exactly.
Re: Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. by exco90(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
#istandwithotobo
Re: Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
exco90:
#istandwithotobo

#yourchoice Apostle didn't point gun at her forehead. agreement is agreement, that's if there is something as such.
Re: Nigerians And Their Unfair Judgement Towards Apostle Suleiman And His Wife. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amberon:
Thrash ! A picture is a concrete if proven to not be photo shopped by forensic experts. Moreover, that photo definitely DOES NOT look photo shopped, anybody with half a brain and who has made a Skype call before knows that.

lol, I believe she is not a baby and Apostle didn't point gun at her forehead. agreement is agreement, that's if something really happened between them. why didn't she come out since ? why now? maybe she wanted some more but got disappointed. nobody forced her into any act.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Church Night Virgil And Its Noise. Why? / Which Sex Scandal?Crowd Troop Out To Listen To Apostle Suleman In South Africa(p / Exclusive Video Of Pro TB Joshua’s Documentary On Leading Israeli National TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.