Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants (78337 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by phintohlar(f): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rapmaestro:
if u ask me. Na who I go ask?
na Falz u go ask

1 Like

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by gangjo61(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
I really love you simi but try to cover DAT tin anoda time
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by AlphaStyles(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
after una go pack una sef go church to worship am. who is deceiving who
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Brushless: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
akinsadeez:
Beautiful singer, but she dresses like someone just dashed her the dress out of pity. undecided
Hmmmm, haters.
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Brushless: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
gangjo61:
I really love you simi but try to cover DAT tin anoda time
Cover what you want to see?
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by dederocs(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good response to jobless petty dummies
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by softwerk(f): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
femi4:
Shey na you foolish

It's a figure of speech now idiot grin
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by softwerk(f): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
okanlawon94:

Y can u mention me here (horse)

So you be horse?

Which kind of horse?
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by okanlawon94(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
softwerk:

So you be horse?
Which kind of horse?
Come closer n i'll tell u
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Bowwow11(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
She is beautiful bt dont know hw to dress her self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Me23(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Muzanga:
I love my sense of humour. If i were in her shoes i would have just said "you dont like what i'm wearing. Eh i like am like that". Simple! Not this long talk that is very obvious that all the "lols" were written with a serious and pained face.
sighted..... Another one beefing on simi. Lol....!!! Ma dear if u knw lyk her let us know. Is dia anytin lyk pained face in wat she wrote
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by cyber5(m): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
odogwu2007:
Every one (guys) was talking about how beautiful she looked today but trust women naw them no like them self @all lol women hating on each other since 1357 grin

Women bin they hate themselves even before the conception of Christ
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by Hakeem3(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2017
softwerk:
Don't attempt to force correction on an unwilling horseembarassed
I don't understand, na ur body she wear d cloth put she said se likes it why are u complaining must every celeb dress to kil or to pls u
.. d babe is plsing herself so take a chillin pill biatch.!
Re: Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants by odogwu2007(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2017
cyber5:

Women bin they hate themselves even before the conception of Christ
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Buys A 2016 Range Rover Autobiography (photos) / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble / Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.