Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit (49476 Views)

See Mary Njoku Beautiful And Identical Twin Nieces, That Are Media Influencers / What Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / Actress Mary Njoku:"before Marriage Men Lie To Lay Down Their Life To Serve You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by victorv12(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Majority of these Niger girls are prostitute searching for attention and fame. Who gives a fvcking fvck that she missed one fvcking event! Na so one wan steal person dog through the internet!!

Mad luv to our decent sisters out there that don't talk too much. Respect!
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Alvino1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Most tailors won't make heaven grin

lolx.... I agree with you my dear grin
subtlemee:

lolx.... I agree with you my dear
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Alexrayz(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
lestat:

Pls don't drag my Christina into this o angry
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by dangotesmummy: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Wow! a remarkable day of celebration n merriment sudnt start with anger n furious although some tailors no dey help Mata

No so one sow for me cloth way no gree enter me I luk d guy finished cum ask am but u took my measurement b4 making this clothes so Wetin happen
wetin vex me be say she dey lie give me.every time I say I'm coming to her shop she will say I shouldn't worry,no need that she has almost finished,all for me to realise that the last place I saw her keep it was the same place I still saw it

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
So na only one cloth she get... all this celeb dem.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by bizhop01: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
THIS NEWS IS ONLY FOR PALM-WINE DRUNKER
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Augustap(f): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
BerryAnny:
Tailors been disappointing since 1800! Tailors,Radio repairer & Phone Engineer can't make heaven with d level of dia failed promises.
grin grin grin lmao
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Abeg na her fault jare. She should have given the cloth to the tailor like 2 years ago. What was she thinking!? sad

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Dicksonpal: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
subtlemee:
God I ll make heaven
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by adellam16(f): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
okirewaju:
Edakun What are we supposed to do with this gist? Smh
Edakun help me ask awon were o

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by nassjonathan: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
nollywoodgists:
Nollywood actress, Mary Remy Njoku, has leant her lesson the hard way in the hands of her tailor who made her not able to attend the just concluded Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA) 2017.

The actress and CEO of ROK studios had made plans of attending the event only for her to be disappointed by her tailor who did not turn up.

If she had heard from her it would have been better but it seems her lines were not going through base on her explanation and so rather than have a bad day, she decided to watch more of her industry’s content.

According to her, “AMVCA is today. 4pm and I still haven't heard from my tailor. I am sitting down at home watching #husbandsoflagos on @rok_dstv 168. Can't let any tailor spoil my mood.”

https://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/45816/tailor-fails-to-show-up-with-actress-mary-njoku-cl.html
she no know where them dey sell Designer dresses after them go say na 1.8million them buy the dress way tailor no do

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Kondomatic(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ishilove:
Add auto mechanics and electricians
Auto electricians abi building?
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
its because she was not nominated, if she was nominated for best actress in a drama or series,DAT dress would have been ready a week ago or her rich hubby will buy ready made
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by highwaist: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Many factors make tailor disappoint bad government policy is one of them.and Nigerian attitude towards tailor. I'm tailor,I'm speaking from experience
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by 1miccza: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
o GA gan an o oshi o da nle Pako sha
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
dangotesmummy:
wetin vex me be say she dey lie give me.every time I say I'm coming to her shop she will say I shouldn't worry,no need that she has almost finished,all for me to realise that the last place I saw her keep it was the same place I still saw it

Well I just pray they ave a change of heart it's better u tell me on time that u dnt ave chance to make my cloth than to collect it and Kip it without touching it...

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by DavidEsq(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
okirewaju:
Edakun
What are we supposed to do with this gist?
Smh
After we go hear say na lie. Say she sleep police station over dog wey dem tif undecided

1 Like

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by DavidEsq(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dicksonpal:
God I ll make heaven
Which heaven? The one wey u go invent by urself ni

Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Happykenski(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Is it because there no any other open breast shirt in her wodrop? If not, that is not an excuse of not attending the AMVCA.
Re: Tailor Disappoints Mary Njoku Over AMVCA 2017 Outfit by Dicksonpal: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
DavidEsq:
Which heaven? The one wey u go invent by urself ni
I don't disappoint

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Princess Separates From Olumide Edun, Her Nigerian Husband / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) / Wizkid Thanks Chris Brown For Believing In Him, Shares Photos On Stage With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.