Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is It Wise To Move Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wise To Move Out? (448 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Would It Be Wise To Marry This Kind Of Person ? / Is It Wise To Aquire Many Properties When You Have Only Female Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Move Out? by rihannajay: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is It Wise To Move Out? by rihannajay: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2017
I am a lady of 25yrs.For a while now,there has not been peace in my family.None of us seem to have attained any real success.We were once wealthy but it all went away.Through our counsels wit pastors we have found out that our dad did something spiritually that is holding my family down and he doesnt want to confess it.but he kips on blaming my mum for all his problems...he calls all of us everyday,sometimes up to 3 times a day to tell us how stupid our mum is.he has so tried to rubbish her image to us.am am so sick of hearing all of it.he is not a straight forward man,today he says dis,tomorrow he says anoda.Imagine a scenario where the moda doesnt cook in the house again.and wen we cook he says we shudnt give to her to it.mhheeen.....I just finished service and returned home last december but since then,me n my dad hv had so many misunderstandings n it makes me so much more upset wen I luk at him n remember dat he's d cause of all d problems.i feel so welled up with anger even wen I speak to him on d fone.I have been trying to work on dat anger n tot i cud do it in d house but noooooo.....it even gt worse to the point that sometimes i feel like doing sometin very bad to either myself or him.Right now I just feel like i will be better of staying away from him n frm all dat drama n kip on praying and expecting a change but from afar.I have d chance of going to work in anoda state dat am familiar with.Shud i go or stay?no matter wat he threatens?
Re: Is It Wise To Move Out? by 1miccza: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2017
Going to work in another state isn't a bad idea but before you move call your dad and speak to him. Have a heart to heart discussion before you leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Destructive Things That Can Damage Your Marriage / Fat Burner Juice / The Pros & Cons Of Wedding Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.