Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

"Doctrine Of Punishment In The Church" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Doctrine Of Punishment In The Church" (294 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Doctrine Of Punishment In The Church" by Modenzy: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2017
First of all, i want to thank you all for your response on my last week topic titled: "having two wives but now a born again.
Today, again, i want us to vividly look at the church doctrines that has to do with imposing sanctions on some particular sins. My question is that why is that some churches only punish members for pregnant related issues. Immediately some pastors hear that you have pregnated or you are pregnant, they bring you out of the congregation to first of all expose you and sanction, query and punish you publicly. Is pregnancy the only sin? What about cheating, drunkness, disobedience?
Please, my dear nairalanders, your matured comments are needed. Biblical quotes, philosophical quotes and even psychological quotes are welcomed.
Happy sunday to you all.

(1) (Reply)

"Your Buttocks Needs To Bleed For Jesus"---Christian Headmaster / What Time Do You Get To Church On Sundays? / Is There Still Any Different Between PEOPLE That Go To Church And OTHERS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.