Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

"Your Buttocks Needs To Bleed For Jesus"---Christian Headmaster - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Buttocks Needs To Bleed For Jesus"---Christian Headmaster (295 Views)

ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) / "I Have Found The Dried Up Blood Of Jesus!!!"---christian Lunatic!!! / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Your Buttocks Needs To Bleed For Jesus"---Christian Headmaster by Niflheim(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2017
His victims are in Zimbabwe and South Africa!!! He was the Head of a Christian youth camp!!! He is now 75 years old!!! These are some of the testimonies of his victims!!!

1.“He would strip us naked and hit us with wooden bats to purge us of sin,”

2. "The first blow from a cane, its impact so ferocious that it sent me into a state of paralysis that lasted through at least 30 more strokes that left me collapsed on the floor, blood oozing down my legs."

3."The beatings caused some of us to faint or bleed for up to three weeks."

4."I was ordered to strip naked and lean over a wooden chair."

The link:.............................................................https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/04/world/europe/britain-mansion-child-abuse-archbishop-canterbury.html?_r=0

(1) (Reply)

Don't Stop Making Zikhr Because Your Heart Isn't In It....... / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / God's Will Has Been Activated Already.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.