Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter (19715 Views)

Uncommon Scriptures That Support Trinity. / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by ozimec(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2017
. ((13 SCRIPTURES THAT WILL CHANGE LADIES
FROM ENTERING HELL AND WHAT THE SATAN
DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW IN YOUR CHURCHES))
Watchman Peter
1: IF YOUR IMMORAL TIGHT DRESS MAKES A
MAN TO LUST ON YOU, ALREADY YOU HAVE COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH THAT MAN AND
YOU WILL BE JUDGED AT THE END FOR ADULTERY. eg min-skirts, Short skirts, trousers,tight cloths.
Matthew 5:28 But now I tell you : anyone who looks at a woman and lust after her is guilty of
committing adultery with her in his heart.
2: THE GRACE OF GOD SAYS WE SHOULD NOT LOVE THOSE FASHIONS AND UNHOLY THINGS.
Titus 2:11-13 For God has revealed his grace for
the salvation of all people.
That grace instructs us to give up ungodly living and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in this world, as we wait
for the blessed Day we hope for, when the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ will appear.
3:GOD SAYS CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT LOVE
FASHIONS AND THINGS OF THIS WORLD eg. worldly cloths, movies and make ups!
1 John 2:15-16 Do not love the world or anything that belongs to the world. If you love the world,
you do not love the Father. Everything that belongs to the world,”what the flesh desires, what people see and want, and everything in this world
that people are so proud of none of this comes from the Father; it all comes from the world (satan).
4: GOD IS TO BE WORSHIP IN A HOLY WAY,HOLY
DRESSING,HOLY LIFE.
John 4:23-24 But the time is coming and is already here, when by the power of God's Spirit
people will worship the Father as he really is, offering him the true worship that he wants. God is Spirit, and only by the power of his Spirit can people worship him as he really is.
5: WOMAN SHOULD BE DECENT AND HOLY IN
THEIR DRESSING....
1 Timothy 2:9-10 I also want the women to be modest and sensible about their clothes and to dress properly; not with fancy hair styles or with gold ornaments or pearls or expensive dresses,
but with good deeds, as is proper for women who claim to be religious.
6: DON'T WEAR MAKE UPS/PAINTINGS FOR YOUR BODY IS TO GLORIFY GOD.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You do
not belong to yourselves but to God; he bought you for a price. So use your bodies for God's
glory.
7:NO TROUSERS.
Deuteronomy 22:5 “Women are not to wear men's clothing,... the Lord your God hates people who
do such things.
8: EVERYTHING YOU WEAR OR PUT-ON, IS IT PLEASING GOD?
Colossians 3:17 Everything you do or say, then, should be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, as
you give thanks through him to God the Father.
9:NO EAR RINGS &JEWERIES, ORNAMENTS BEFORE GOD.
Genesis 35:1-4 God said to Jacob,€œGo to Bethel
at once, and live there. Build an altar there to me, the God who appeared to you when you were
running away from your brother Esau.” So Jacob
said to his family and to all who were with him,
“Get rid of the foreign gods that you have; purify yourselves and put on clean clothes. We are going to leave here and go to Bethel, where I will build
an altar to the God who helped me in the time of my trouble and who has been with me everywhere I have gone. So they gave Jacob all the foreign
gods that they had and also the earrings that they
were wearing. He buried them beneath the oak tree near Shechem.
# Exodus 33:4 When the people heard this, they began to mourn and did not wear jewelry any more.
Exodus 33:5King James Version (KJV) 5 For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come
up into the midst of you in a moment, and consume you: therefore now put off your
ornaments from you, that I may know what to do unto you. Exodus 33:6 So after they left Mount Sinai, the people of Israel no longer wore ornament.
10: NO ARTIFICIAL HAIR,NAILS AND COLOURS THAT IS LIEING WITH FALSE THINGS AND BIBLE
SAYS THAT NO LIERS WILL ENTER...NO IMPURE
OR FALSE HAIR OR NAIL COLOURS WILL ENTER HEAVEN. Revelation 21:27 But nothing that is impure or False will enter the city, nor anyone who does shameful things or tells lies. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of the living will enter the city.
GOD SAYS YOU MUST BE HOLY IN ALL YOUR DEEDS(INNER AND OUT)
1 Peter 1:14-16 Be obedient to God, and do not allow your lives to be shaped by those desires you had when you were still ignorant. Instead, be holy in all that you do, just as God who called you is holy. The scripture says,œBe holy because I am holy.
11:WITHOUT DRESSING HOLY AND LIVING A
HOLY LIFE YOU WILL NOT ENTER HEAVEN.
Hebrews 12:14 Try to be at peace with everyone,
and try to live a holy life, because no one will see the Lord without it.
12: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T OBEY THIS WORD.
2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
He will do this when the Lord Jesus appears from
heaven with his mighty angels, with a flaming fire,
to punish those who reject God and who do not
obey the Good News about our Lord Jesus. They
will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction in
Hell ,separated from the presence of the Lord and from his glorious might,
13:THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE THIS WORD-
Revelation 21:8 But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practice
magic, those who worship idols, and all liars€”the place for them is the lake burning with fire and
sulfur, which is the second death.
Share it!!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 05, 2017
My house fellowship leader even dey wear trousers

That means she is going to hell fire?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2017
Is hell fire real? No

4 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by haywire07(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2017
Op ..lemme tell u smfin ..

The present world we are in , the devil has used the so-called men of God to give a twist to every scripture that speaks against immorality and our sinful patterns ,all because they do not want to lose "customers" . We members in turn would try as much as possible to be convinced so as to continue in our conventional sinful way of life believing that if something goes wrong on the last day, they would argue with God that, Ur servant misled us ,so pls pardon our ignorance . They will b wrong by then.!!

Op, the youths and females are coming for ur head ..and if not careful , they will twist and mislead u .

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun .help move to FP

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2017
It's always about ladies... God help us all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by profhezekiah: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2017
only females dat are blind and deaf to d world will enter heaven

1 Like

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol when will you xtians stop all these nonsense propagandas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by MuyiRano(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
That means only few will make heaven cos all of us in one way or the other have committed sin and we're still gonna sin again. It just take the grace of God for someone to be free because sin is inevitable. Temptations will always come.
Some churches, LFC, Synagogue etc do allow female to where trousers but what i see their as sin is your motive behind you putting it on.
And besides, what is the fate of those Corps member that wears trousers or those female bankers that wears it too... Are they going to hell too?
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Chimaritoponcho: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
see as dis tin long abeg op you no do summary for secondary school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Pastafarian: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hear hear
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jah Jehovah Emmanuel Jah Jehovah Emmanuel grin grin
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by davidkingrichie(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
By this standards, it'll take the grace of God for all to be saved.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by gbese: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
ozimec:
Watchman Peter
YOU WILL BE JUDGED AT THE END FOR ADULTERY. eg min-skirts, Short skirts, trousers,tight cloths.
Matthew 5:28 But now I tell you : anyone who looks at a woman and lust after her is guilty of
That grace instructs us to give up ungodly living and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in this world, as we wait
for the blessed Day we hope for, when the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ will appear.
1 John 2:15-16 Do not love the world or anything that belongs to the world. If you love the world,
you do not love the Father. Everything that belongs to the world,”what the flesh desires, what people see and want, and everything in this world
that people are so proud of none of this comes from the Father; it all comes from the world (satan).
DRESSING,HOLY LIFE.
John 4:23-24 But the time is coming and is already here, when by the power of God's Spirit
people will worship the Father as he really is, offering him the true worship that he wants. God is Spirit, and only by the power of his Spirit can people worship him as he really is.
THEIR DRESSING....
1 Timothy 2:9-10 I also want the women to be modest and sensible about their clothes and to dress properly; not with fancy hair styles or with gold ornaments or pearls or expensive dresses,
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You do
not belong to yourselves but to God; he bought you for a price. So use your bodies for God's
glory.
Deuteronomy 22:5 “Women are not to wear men's clothing,... the Lord your God hates people who
do such things.
Colossians 3:17 Everything you do or say, then, should be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, as
at once, and live there. Build an altar there to me, the God who appeared to you when you were
“Get rid of the foreign gods that you have; purify yourselves and put on clean clothes. We are going to leave here and go to Bethel, where I will build
an altar to the God who helped me in the time of my trouble and who has been with me everywhere I have gone. So they gave Jacob all the foreign
# Exodus 33:4 When the people heard this, they began to mourn and did not wear jewelry any more.
Exodus 33:5King James Version (KJV) 5 For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come
up into the midst of you in a moment, and consume you: therefore now put off your
ornaments from you, that I may know what to do unto you. Exodus 33:6 So after they left Mount Sinai, the people of Israel no longer wore ornament.
10: NO ARTIFICIAL HAIR,NAILS AND COLOURS THAT IS LIEING WITH FALSE THINGS AND BIBLE
OR FALSE HAIR OR NAIL COLOURS WILL ENTER HEAVEN. Revelation 21:27 But nothing that is impure or False will enter the city, nor anyone who does shameful things or tells lies. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of the living will enter the city.
1 Peter 1:14-16 Be obedient to God, and do not allow your lives to be shaped by those desires you had when you were still ignorant. Instead, be holy in all that you do, just as God who called you is holy. The scripture says,œBe holy because I am holy.
Revelation 21:8 But cowards, traitors, perverts, murderers, the immoral, those who practice
magic, those who worship idols, and all liars€”the place for them is the lake burning with fire and
Share it!!
undecided
ozimec:
Watchman Peter
DRESSING,HOLY LIFE.
THEIR DRESSING....
glory.
do such things.
Share it!!
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by iykemoney90(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
What I see here is a clear misunderstanding of these verses. The first type of clothes God gave to Adam & Eve was plant leaves he sewed together. Why don't you go back and sew plant leaves and wear? Did Moses that gave the law at Deuteronomy wear trousers as a man? Why are men wearing trousers? What this gullible Christian don't understand is that things evolve and the world go with the trends. My grandfather tied wrapper during his time. What will people say when I tie wrapper today. Abeg let us understand these scriptures well before coming here to write nonsense. You talking about forgetting things of the world. The phone you are using, did it come from heaven?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
There is no Hell - Bull S.hit.

Every decent woman will dress decently and every indecent woman will dress indecently, nothing to do with a mythical hell.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hell doesn't exist!

1 Like

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Iamlordgee(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
K
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Iamlordgee(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
gbese:
undecided
Bros.. U just quote the whole post

9 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by SexyNairalander: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
booked

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by lekposh(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
The way girls will jump on this OP today ehn... Make I just dy here. But really, I cant marry any girl who keeps any of this OP's commandments! And now I feel like a Sinner
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by DEWKID(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
j
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
don't let us deceive ourselves, if God decides to judge us using all his commandments. how many of us would make heaven. we can only try to be perfect in his sight. we can never be perfect.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by virus05(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
ozimec:
Watchman Peter
DRESSING,HOLY LIFE.
THEIR DRESSING....
glory.
do such things.
Share it!!
all these deeper life people. U no go leave nairalanad alone

4 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Ola2004: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Op...you are wrong in 80% of your religious post of doctrine up there. Who says God hates fashion. If you say we should not wear clothes of these world, please go and bring heavenly clothes for us to wear.

I hate it wen you say one thing is worldly. There is nothing we use in this world that is not worldly. Your shoes, phone cars. They are all worldly. So stop preaching doctrine here.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Non for men? Why the emphasis on women

3 Likes

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Ola2004: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ok
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Gmail88: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'm new here, please show me some love
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by InsanePsycho(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
But there is no hell na undecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
I am sure this OP is a man.

My question is...Y cant men mind their business and leave women alone for once?

Are we that much of a threat?

Meanwhile i didnt read that rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by AfroSamurai: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
The OP made me remember Story Land.
Re: 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter by pokipoki: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
I think you should be talking about both sexes rather than focusing on women. It seems you have this mentality that women are "sins" themselves.
Please wake up to the realities. Both male and females are equal human beings with both of them having the same capabilities.
Thanks

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Is Too Small To Allow Someone Speak Against Men Of God / Six Important Powers Every Christian Should Seek From God. / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.