Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone (2136 Views)

SIM Verification Exposes One Person With 57 Registered Sim Cards In One Network / Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by kabanayol9(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
fellow nairalanders, how do I track or get the person with my stolen phone, I am having the phone number of the person using it.
the phone stolen is infinix hot note, how do I get his location, thanks
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by excanny: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
how did u get his phone number?
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by kabanayol9(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
i save my Mtn Nomba on the phone with my Mtn nomba, maybe he forgot to delete it, he messaged me on whatsapp displaying how he is holding it.
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by kabanayol9(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
make una no just view, make una talk
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
How was the phone got stolen in the first place ?

I will tell you a very simple way you will get it back

1 Like

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by kabanayol9(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
carmag:
How was the phone got stolen in the first place ?

I will tell you a very simple way you will get it back
it was removed from my bag on the 24th of December last year while travelling from Lagos to Ibadan for Christmas.
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by okosodo: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
He is a stupid thief. Inform the police immediately, they are good at this

1 Like

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by Collins4u1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Use a girl and track the idiot...

2 Likes

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
kabanayol9:

it was removed from my bag on the 24th of December last year while travelling from Lagos to Ibadan for Christmas.

I guess he is a guy ?

do you have a smart girlfriend. sister. a lady friend if yes that is the deal

she should send him a friend request on any social media and keep him engaged as an admire and subsequently request to meet up with him...you got the drill ..hahaha

you've got to hang by the corner with your guys for confrontation the day of their appointments

I hope this info helps...

4 Likes

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by dennisworld1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
u dun hammer report to police. tell police say he thief yuor 300k join with gun. that idiot own dun finish

3 Likes

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Forget about the phone bro. The probability of getting your phone back by setting him up with a girl is less than 0.001. What if he is based in sokoto and you are in Imo how will you handle it? Forget it, he has stolen all your worries of 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by Orubebe01: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Forget about the phone bro. The probability of getting your phone back by setting him up with a girl is less than 0.001. What if he is based in sokoto and you are in Imo how will you handle it? Forget it, he has stolen all your worries of 2016.
This comment is lame.

6 Likes

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by hoover420: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Orubebe01:

This comment is lame.
Very lame...

5 Likes

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by hoover420: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
All the OP needs to do is go to the police. But be warned, you'll have to spend!
Nigerian Police will do their job diligently when there is money involved.
Hope you have the receipt of the phone? If not, don't bother!

1 Like

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by Sezua(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
FromZeroToHero:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by BrownShawty(f): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ahh,hope the phone isn't an itel s31?sorry about your loss o

1 Like

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by Hotfreeze: 2:02am On Mar 06, 2017
FromZeroToHero:

E be like say na this guy thief the phone.
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Hotfreeze:

E be like say na this guy thief the phone.
yes na me thief am. Come and arrest me.

1 Like

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by lekjons(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Search him on facebook, then download some of his pics, upload them online to disgrace him.

Don't underestimate the power of Nairaland, Twitter and facebook..

1 Like

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by kabanayol9(m): 5:59am On Mar 13, 2017
BrownShawty:
Ahh,hope the phone isn't an itel s31?sorry about your loss o
no it isn't its infinix hot note thanks
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by kabanayol9(m): 6:01am On Mar 13, 2017
hoover420:

All the OP needs to do is go to the police. But be warned, you'll have to spend!
Nigerian Police will do their job diligently when there is money involved.
Hope you have the receipt of the phone? If not, don't bother!
I have the receipt but police issue the money I will spend there don reach to buy anoda fone
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by hoover420: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
kabanayol9:
I have the receipt but police issue the money I will spend there don reach to buy anoda fone
Well that's your choice Sha.

1 Like

Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmm...I don't know about dat but i know of my own personally itel s31
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by kabanayol9(m): 2:20am On Mar 17, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Hmmmm...I don't know about dat but i know of my own personally itel s31
I don't understand you
Re: Got The Phone Number Of The Person With My Lost Phone by koskilala: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
kabanayol9:
I don't understand you

Me sef no follow understand

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The New Beast "UMIDIGI S2 Pro" Smartphone / Infinix Hot 5 (pro & Lite) Reviews, Features & Specification / MTN Launches New Voice Over LTE Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.