Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept (1189 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Big Brother Naija housemate Kemen is right now under fire on Instagram and Twitter after he was caught on tape touching fellow housemate Tboss while she slept, obviously without her consent.

In the video, Kemen is apparently seen touching his “Cassava” and putting his hands inside TBoss' blanket to feel her body.

He is being accused of sexually harassing Tboss by Nigerians who are demanding that Big Brother addresses the issue.

Reactions below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-kemen-touches-tboss-without-her.html

Re: Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept by softwerk(f): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Pervert!!! angry

His judgment is much closer than you all think because his eviction is confirmed for today lipsrsealed

To think that I used to admire his thick lips for its other uses like sucking 'oranges' and licking 'lime'grin
Re: Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept by Pranxta(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shey na me send them go the house?
Re: Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept by sleeknick: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
No be em fault na... U know sey preek no go school. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
pictures

Re: Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
more pics

Re: Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept by decatalyst(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
softwerk:
Pervert!!! angry

His judgment is much closer than you all think because his eviction is confirmed for today lipsrsealed

To think that I used to admire his thick lips for its other uses like sucking 'oranges' and licking 'lime'grin

Oh my gush! shocked

So the thick large lips get its own advantage? shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija Kemen Sparks Outrage After He Groped Tboss While She Slept by optional1(f): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
this kemen guy can rape for africa.. Chai disgrace make u just stay for that SA make e no reach naija oh if e like em stupiid life..

Nonsense...

(1) (Reply)

Download Power Season 4 Episode 3 / Watch Movies And Wrestling Channels Live Online, / Nigeria Movie: CRAZY PEOPLE!!! Will Hit The Cinema On The 25th Of May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.