Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes (63091 Views)

NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes / Novena University Gets NUC Approval For Law, Medical, Postgraduate Programmes / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes by matthewgazda: 1:05am On Feb 06, 2019
I think this list is subjective. Why not have the top 10 list instead of the bottom 5 list? Anyone can find a reason not to like a post grad program in my opinion. Good read though and thank your for putting it out there.

https://stopcollectionagencies.org/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes by MrRosh: 4:28am On Apr 07, 2021
I just want to mention that those from ABU wouldn't want to give information considering the threat and suffocation they would face. It's known that they gave out such information. They would ensure they don't graduate so for them to be safe they would not want to speak about it.

Thank you for your wonderful addition. I must confess that my sources at ABU were very conservative with the truth. However, I knew from the start that there was a problem because many of them were supposed to have graduated 2 years ago and these are quite brilliant lads.

Cc:
Elhafeez[/quote]
Re: Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes by edoairways: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2021
MrRosh:
I just want to mention that those from ABU wouldn't want to give information considering the threat and suffocation they would face. It's known that they gave out such information. They would ensure they don't graduate so for them to be safe they would not want to speak about it.

Thank you for your wonderful addition. I must confess that my sources at ABU were very conservative with the truth. However, I knew from the start that there was a problem because many of them were supposed to have graduated 2 years ago and these are quite brilliant lads.

Cc:
Elhafeez
Been conservative wouldn't help the situation. Some of their lecturers travel to Malaysia for their PhD
Re: Top 5 Universities With Terrible Postgraduate Programmes by JobDan: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Pls does anybody have the experience of funaab postgraduate or masters?
Is it a good school to do masters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abu Admission Requirements For All Courses / Emmanuel Ohuabunwa Earned 3.98 GPA At John Hopkins University / Oou Post Utme 2012/2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.