Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) (1057 Views)

Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Jos Suya Seller In Suit & Italian Shoe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by Phreshkid20(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Taking us back to the good old days, a Twitter user with handle @BU_NMI shared a photo of the newspaper used to wrap his suya.

In his words; “The suya I bought just now was very sweet till I saw this part of the newspaper used for wrapping the suya. The suya became bitter”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by 2ruink(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
buhari is a disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by victor2008(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
u can imagine two years ago rate,i dab for nigeria

1 Like

Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by maynation(f): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Failed nation sad

2 Likes

Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by nerilove(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
It's well
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by thesolutions(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
It was for our mournful good. You don't know what the tears of Nigerians has availed for us.

The world aid groups wanted to delist Nigeria as one of aid needing nation but God sent some one to prove that we really need aid. Our tears will do that for us.
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by oyinkinola: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
Failed nation sad
...yan yan yan!
Dollar is down today! is the product price follow the thread? and why not?
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by ayourbamie: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
what happened, why Suya turned bitter na, abi na oronro u chop?
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by maynation(f): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
oyinkinola:

...yan yan yan!
Dollar is down today! is the product price follow the thread? and why not?
honestly typing, I don't know what you are talking about sad
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by oyinkinola: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
honestly writing, I don't know what you are talking about sad
...you should have known, when dollar hike, products price hike instantly, when dollar is crashed, is the product price crashed? and why?
how much is pure water in your area!
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by pattybf(f): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
maynation:
honestly writing, I don't know what you are talking about sad

'TYPING'
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by maynation(f): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
pattybf:

'TYPING'
. Yeah! That's true cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by haykes(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rubbish And Nonsense Post
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by conquerour(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
2ruink:
buhari is a disaster
Jonathan is a weakling, drunkard
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by Malayy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
the suya became bitter.. but you finished it .
Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by sosy25: 2:56am On Mar 06, 2017
If Nigerians make effort to earn US Dollars either through non oil exports or online hustle, the naira would appreciate.

Send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature if you want to earn US Dollars, repatriate to Nigeria and save the Naira.

(1) (Reply)

Investment: Becoming Wealthy From Transport Business / Exchange Fiverr Funds For Naira, Bitcoin, Litecoin Or Ethereum / How I Easily Sell Imported Goods (products) From China In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.