Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... (2983 Views)

If Christians Don't Use Science, Science Will Use Them- Fr Oluoma / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by ferdvict2(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
People mistake science to have all solution thereby rating science as God rather than throw praises to him(God) who give man the knowledge which is the science, to create to a limit and to know to a limit...

If i may ask, is there any machine that can detect demon(s) in somebody and send the demon(s) packing or is there any machine called Demonlogy that will show you that on is be possessed?

But God can... Just to clear the air...
This my humble submission
Contributions and agruement for further clarifications are welcome.

1 Like

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by obinna58(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Science deals with evidence
God deals with beliefs
Devil, Demon isn't real it all goes with tricky mind
God do not exist that's why believe is required

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by felixomor: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
obinna58:
God deals with beliefs

Science also deals with belief....
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by obinna58(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
felixomor:

Science also deals with belief....
What kind of believe?
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by felixomor: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
obinna58:

What kind of believe?

There are many.
Within the human body alone, there are thousands of beliefs that are used to explain phenomenons.

For example no part of science explains why the brain goes to sleep everyday.
It is only believed it goes to sleep for certain reasons.
No part of science explains why the developing heart of a fetus decides to start beating.
It is only believed to do so for some certain reasons.....

There are many beliefs within science my dear....
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by ferdvict2(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
obinna58:
God deals with beliefs
Really?
God and his creations are evidence enough.
Demon is real, its not logical, its natural, pray not to be possessed, if u do pray.
God exist thats y u r alive.
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

There are many.
Within the human body alone, there are thousands of beliefs that are used to explain phenomenons.

Brother felixomor, i dont know where you gat ya own concept of "sleeping brain or the brain sleeps daily". But anyways, I will assume you don't know or you don't understand and will love to correct that ya misconception.
Medically, the brain (aka brain cells) don't sleep. The brain is 24/7 active for as long as you are alive (read more on the enchalogram)..... >> Speaking from experience and knowledge as a student who studied Medical Physiology.

But I don't know if biblically or religiously, brain cells do sleep.
No part of science explains why the developing heart of a fetus decides to start beating.
As for this, research is still going on. That's why science is dynamic. There are no supernaturals just that the naturals are not yet understood...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by obinna58(m): 2:06am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

There are many.

Lol are u a psycho
Even though I'm not in position to prove ur question but Of course we all know that their are some necessary things the body performs in order to maintain a healthy living and stay alive and their are evidence/prove backing it up and not about believes
believe: to think that something is true, correct, or real without requiring evidence/prove

science deals with natural world based on facts learned through experiments and observation

U religionists doesn't even know left or right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by obinna58(m): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2017
ferdvict2:

Really?
God and his creations are evidence enough
Demon is real, its not logical, its natural, pray not to be possessed, if u do pray.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by obinna58(m): 2:34am On Mar 06, 2017
ferdvict2:

Really?
God and his creations are evidence enough.
Have u seen demon or god?
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 06, 2017
obinna58:

Lol are u a psycho
Even though I'm not in position to prove ur question but Of course we all know that their are some necessary things the body performs in order to maintain a healthy living and stay alive and their are evidence/prove backing it up and not about believes
believe: to think that something is true, correct, or real without requiring evidence/prove

science deals with natural world based on facts learned through experiments and observation

You don't need to stress yourself, i have already helped you out.

Something I love so much about atheism is that, we are sincere and open to learn. I have answered the question and even corrected him hoping he learns without attacking me
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 06, 2017
obinna58:

Lol are u a psycho

Lol, you funny, I think we should be teaching and explaining some concepts to Theists on NL. Majority of them don't know how many things operate. Instead of bashing them, we should take our time to break it down to their understanding.
Even though I'm not in position to prove ur question

I love ya sincerity
but Of course we all know that their are some necessary things the body performs in order to maintain a healthy living and stay alive

This concept is called homeostasis and all homeostatic mechanisms have been explained. Maybe the non-medical students won't understand.
and their are evidence/prove backing it up and not about believes

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by felixomor: 3:44am On Mar 06, 2017
obinna58:

Lol are u a psycho
Even though I'm not in position to prove ur question
but Of course we all know that their are some necessary things the body performs in order to maintain a healthy living and stay alive and their are evidence/prove backing it up and not about believes

Abeg keep quiet.
Instead of u to say you are ignorant.
You say " i am not in position"
Yet u go ahead to ask if you are "psycho"?

And then still went ahead to be explaining what u dont know.
Its only african atheists that claim to be ignorant and still argue.
Mscheww
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by felixomor: 3:52am On Mar 06, 2017
adepeter26:

Brother felixomor, i dont know where you gat ya own concept of "sleeping brain or the brain sleeps daily". But anyways, I will assume you don't know or you don't understand and will love to correct that ya misconception.
Medically, the brain (aka brain cells) don't sleep. The brain is 24/7 active for as long as you are alive (read more on the enchalogram)..... >> Speaking from experience and knowledge as a student who studied Medical Physiology.

But I don't know if biblically or religiously, brain cells do sleep.

As for this, research is still going on. That's why science is dynamic. There are no supernaturals just that the naturals are not yet understood...

You are very funny.
You funnily equate brain to "aka brain cells"
And start explaining rubbish...
Commom sense should have made you to even respect the order of life cells - tissue - organs etc

But no, you spit out fast trash because u want to argue and yet still couldnt explain anything I said.....

You people are very funny...
I was thinking maybe u will even manage to explain one..

By the way, just as u say there are no supernaturals yet you provide no scientific evidence to back up that claim.
Then please tell me how your own claim is not a mere belief?
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

You are very funny.
You funnily equate brain to "aka brain cells"
And start explaining rubbish...
Commom sense should have made you to even respect the order of life cells - tissue - organs etc

But no, you spit out fast trash because u want to argue and yet still couldnt explain anything I said.....

You people are very funny...
I was thinking maybe u will even manage to explain one..

By the way, just as u say there are no supernaturals yet you provide no scientific evidence to back up that claim.
Then please tell me how your own claim is not a mere belief?

Felixomo.r, swallow your pride & learn. Anyways, am not surprised
First, you should be ashamed of yourself for coming online to say brain go to sleep.

What do you want me to explain to you?
I took my precious time to humble & talk to you in a cool mind....
Anyways, explaining things of human which relates to medics is pointless because common sense, you no get......

For life, you don mumu. I told you to read on encephalogram of the brain, did you read? No.
Its people like you that say brain sleep forgetting/not having any clue what brain is all about. I'm sure, you don't know brain cells when dead don't regenerate. How do you want me to explain this concept to you without collectively relating it to brain cells?
Do you know how sleep is defined in physiology of human? Hel no?

Walai, you no fit sabi anything for life. You talk outta point

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by felixomor: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2017
adepeter26:

Felixomo.r, swallow your pride & learn. Anyways, am not surprised by your response. What do you want me to explain to you?
I took my precious time to humble & talk to you in a cool mind....
Anyways, explaining things of human which relates to medics is pointless because common sense, you no get......

For life, you don mumu. I told you to read on encephalogram of the brain, did you read? No.
Its people like you that say brain sleep forgetting/not having any clue what brain is all about. I'm sure, you don't know brain cells when dead don't regenerate
Do you know how sleep is defined in physiology of human? Hel no?

Walai, you no fit sabi anything for life. You talk outta point

Non sequitur.
Your foolishness is not aquitted.
You dont even know the profession of whom u speak to.

Refute the points I made above or close your mouth.

Simple. undecided
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

Non sequitur.
Your foolishness is not aquitted.
You dont even know the profession of whom u speak to.

Refute the points I made above or close your mouth.

Simple. undecided
Don't display your foolishness online. For you to say brain or brain cells sleep daily shows you know nothing.

You lack the foundation and basis.
Explaining to you is like pouring water into a perforated basket because it will never hold it....

I use to think you were close to been intelligent, but with what you're displaying now, it shows your intelligence level is a unit digit with a decimal point........

NB:
I'm aware and it's glaring you don't know a thing, but biko, try know something today; "beware that the bible and medical books are in no way/accord synonymous/related to each other. Our book don't contain bullish!ts like ya bible".

Bye bye and go die in ignorance, foolishness and stupidity
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by akintom(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

There are many.

To think that you claimed to be a medic, and you type this, without you been in drowsy state, am scared for the clients who consult you.
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2017
akintom:

To think that you claimed to be a medic, and you type this, without you been in drowsy state, am scared for the clients who consult you.

That guy no sabi anything. Instead of learning and take corrections, he decides exposing his dullness online.

Anyways, am not surprised. He thinks the bible is like medics where they say the earth is flat
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by felixomor: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2017
akintom:

You r back here again?
grin
You dont want to quit this obsession of yours?
I pity u?
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by felixomor: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
adepeter26:

Don't display your foolishness online. For you to say brain or [b]brain cells [/b]sleep daily shows you know nothing.

Sorry your foolishness brought "brain cells" into this discussion.
Not me
Obviously, you dont know the difference betweeen cell and organ and systems

adepeter26:

You lack the foundation and basis.
Explaining to you is like pouring water into a perforated basket because it will never hold it....

You have basically described yourself.. Period

adepeter26:

I use to think you were close to been intelligent, but with what you're displaying now, it shows your intelligence level is a unit digit with a decimal point........

Obviously, even your ad hominem cant cover your poor use of grammar. cool

adepeter26:

NB:
I'm aware and it's glaring you don't know a thing, but biko, try know something today; "beware that the bible and medical books are in no way/accord synonymous/related to each other. Our book don't contain bullish!ts like ya bible".

Like I said before, you dont even know the profession of whom you speak to.
Well u cant even read, I wonder how you got to study the bible and the books you claimed to know.
Maybe a certificate of attendance, is intoxicating u.

adepeter26:

Bye bye and go die in ignorance, foolishness and stupidity

grin
Lol, says the one who says his ancestors originated from bacteria and fish.....
Adios
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by akintom(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2017
adepeter26:

That guy no sabi anything. Instead of learning and take corrections, he decides exposing his dullness online.

Anyways, am not surprised. He thinks the bible is like medics where they say the earth is flat
It's obvious that the dude read and still reads, the medical books written by Charles Spurgeon, WA Tozer etc.

1 Like

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry your foolishness brought "brain cells" into this discussion.
Not me
Obviously, you dont know the difference betweeen cell and organ and systems

You have basically described yourself.. Period

Obviously, even your ad hominem cant cover your poor use of grammar. cool

Like I said before, you dont even know the profession of whom you speak to.
Well u cant even read, I wonder how you got to study the bible and the books you claimed to know.
Maybe a certificate of attendance, is intoxicating u.

grin
Lol, says the one who says his ancestors originated from bacteria and fish.....
Adios
Shame no dae catch you nii? Anyways, this is my last response to you..... C'est fini
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by felixomor: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2017
adepeter26:

Shame no dae catch nii? Anyways, this is my last response to you..... C'est fini

Receive sense and healing in Jesus name.... cool
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by obinna58(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg keep quiet.
Instead of u to say you are ignorant.
You say " i am not in position"
Yet u go ahead to ask if you are "psycho"?

And then still went ahead to be explaining what u dont know.
Its only african atheists that claim to be ignorant and still argue.
Mscheww
Specify where I'm wrong since I'm explaining what I know nothing of, who z ignorant now
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by jonbellion(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
felixomor:

There are many.

the brain goes to sleep shocked
Wow this is new...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by jonbellion(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
adepeter26:

Shame no dae catch you nii? Anyways, this is my last response to you..... C'est fini
what amazes me with him is the way he would so bold to constantly spew arrogant stupidity even when proven wrong
It's amazing really

1 Like

Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
jonbellion:
what amazes me with him is the way he would so bold to constantly spew arrogant stupidity even when proven wrong
It's amazing really
You know the funny thing? He's fuckin too sure that brain cells do sleep....

Brain dae hibernate grin
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by felixomor: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
jonbellion:
the brain goes to sleep shocked
Wow this is new...........

You have been reading my posts.. shocked
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by hopefulLandlord: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
jonbellion:
the brain goes to sleep shocked Wow this is new...........
and the brain does this EVERYDAY
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and the brain does this EVERYDAY
Lol. Funny you
Re: God Is Science, Science Is Not God; See Reason... by hopefulLandlord: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
adepeter26:
Lol. Funny you
that guy said he's a professional medic

it has to be true that our brain sleeps everyday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheism Is Mind Control. / Adeboye: Brain-washing Ignorant Folks / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Christ Is A Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.