Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London (3152 Views)

David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London by Makweembo: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
Sunday 3rd April 2011 was a remarkable day for those in attendance at a unique church service in the heart of Central London. The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations London Branch witnessed numerous uncanny demonic manifestations amidst the worshippers during an explosive service that lasted over four hours. A packed auditorium coupled with an overflow extension saw those under satanic possession and oppression receive deliverance after the ministration of ‘Anointing Water’ sent from The SCOAN Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, headed by Prophet T.B. Joshua.

The service began with a time of worship, testimony and teaching. Clips of T.B. Joshua explaining about the new Anointing Water were then shown, followed by a small documentary of the extraordinary events that occurred in Accra, Ghana at The SCOAN branch when the Anointing Water was ministered there the previous Sunday. Excitement and expectancy were palpable throughout the crowd. Thereafter, general prayer commenced and the time arose for the Anointing Water to be ministered. The service from that moment on took on another dimension as fire from heaven seemed to descend on the evil spirits within the congregation.

“Why do you people want to kill me,” a demon shrieked from within a woman. “She’s my wife, my lovely wife!” The Anointing Water was ministered as the demon, a spiritual husband, within the woman contorted her body. “I’m going now,” the voice shrieked before she fell crumpled on the floor. Rising up with joy, the woman, originally from Zimbabwe, proceeded to praise God, thanking Him for the deliverance.

“You unclean spirit, I command you to come out,” declared one of The SCOAN evangelists as she ministered the Anointing Water to another woman in the congregation. Folding her hands defiantly, the demon within the woman tried to resist. “I will not leave her,” a hoarse voice from within her spoke out. As the Anointing Water was sprayed, a look of anguish suddenly became apparent on her face and she began to run.

Attempting to leave the church, the demon within her could not stand the fire of God’s power. After a lengthy confrontation, the demon finally bowed and with a shriek left the woman as she fell to the ground. Upon her rising, the woman explained that all she remembered was a voice telling her to run out of the church. She further explained how a strange man had regularly appeared to her in her dreams, and she had experienced setback and disappointment in almost all facets of her life.

As the service progressed, another woman soon fell under the power of God through the Anointing Water Moving her body in a snake-like fashion, she began to crawl on the ground, trying to escape from the ministration of the Anointing Water. After being declared free, the woman explained how she had been seeing snakes tormenting her in the night for many years. “I am now delivered from the spirit of snake,” she happily testified!

The crowd watched on in rapt attention, often bursting into spontaneous applause, as dozens across the auditorium received divine touches after receiving the Anointing Water. Some fell, others shook and still more vomited, but their testimonies thereafter were unanimous – they were healed, delivered and set free in the name of Jesus Christ.

The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations is known for its practical brand of Christianity. Characterised by faith healing, powerful deliverances, prophetic messages, family reconciliations and humanitarian activities, the Sunday Services at The SCOAN, Lagos are hugely popular and viewed by millions through live broadcasts on Emmanuel TV. With international branches in London, Athens, Cape Town and Accra, the ministry continues to grow in awareness and repute. Concerning the Anointing Water, T.B. Joshua says, “It is not the water that heals, but God Himself – since the anointing is done in Jesus’ name.”

SOURCE: http://tbjoshuatestimonies./2011/04/04/demons-manifest-in-t-b-joshuas-church-london/
Re: Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London by wetu: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2011
“I am now delivered from the spirit of snake,”
It's amazing how those people seem to know the different spirits that possessed them. How?
Re: Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2011
That woman is lying, I am the "spirit of snake" and im still inside her,
Re: Demons Manifest In T.B. Joshua's Church, London by Dolemite(f): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2011
Anyone that believes this is gullible, give me an African demon possesed who speaks fluent latin and I'll believe it.

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Mr Anony/idhenobi / Scriptures Expounded: The LORD Also Has Sense Organs! - Genesis 8:21 / Why Do Christian Students Consider Exam Malpractice As A Big Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.