Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Uriel Evicted From The Big Brother's House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uriel Evicted From The Big Brother's House (692 Views)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) / See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Evicted From The Big Brother's House by lacemose(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
After deloitte finally confirmed the person to be evicted tonight, they finally came out with the result of who is going to be evicted today, even after the unfortunate incident that happened earlier with kemen where he was disqualified from the house.
Let's recall about what happened last week thin tall Tony won the head of House and all the house mates are up for eviction..well, leaving all the house mates sad TTT was actually saved being the leader of the house.
Uche asked Uriel, Bisola and TTT some questions about the house, one of the question posed to Uriel was who she would miss the most if she leaves the big brother house and she brought back her usual about big brother using a stretcher to carry her out and told him not to talk about it, recalling that gifty was told the same thing and sent home.
Now the time for eviction, all the house mates up for eviction still really tensed ..then finally uriel was finally evicted from the big brothers house ...goodbye uriel, we were expecting her to fall though...read more @ www.sundayjoe.com/2017/03/uriel-evicted-from-big-brother-house.html

1 Share

Re: Uriel Evicted From The Big Brother's House by MissShakara: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good for her

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's God-son George Turner Arrested Last Night By Efcc In Phc / Iphone Users Should NEVER Say 108 To Siri / Aluminium And Glass Demarcation For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.