Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Bbnaija Updates : See The Main Reason Kemen Was Suspended From BB House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Updates : See The Main Reason Kemen Was Suspended From BB House (842 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims / Bigbrother Naija: Why My Girlfriend Abandoned Me After I Exited Bb House – Miyon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Updates : See The Main Reason Kemen Was Suspended From BB House by Jameskyrian(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Big Brother has pulled another crazy stunt on the housemates by Disqualifying Kemen and evicting him incidentally

his sudden exit left everyone amazed and with mixed feelings....

click on the link to see the main reason he was Suspended and evicted ......

Source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2017/03/bbnaija-updates-main-reason-kemen-suspended-house/

(1) (Reply)

A Filipino Man Has Transformed Himself Into A Real-life Superman Video / How? / How The Issakaba Started; Sam Dede Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.