Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her (1967 Views)

Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims / Lady Refreshes Jim Iyke’s Memory After He Claimed Not To Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by Drinokrane: 3:32am On Mar 06, 2017
After the Information that was shared recently that shows that Gloria is HIV Negative..In the comment that was post by a Member which say that Gloria is an harlot that the HIV story may be true....
Read What He Said:
"This HIV story could be true, I know her personally, she was introduced to my neighbour way back in university days in Calabar, the girl (Gloria) she stayed with her friend named Hilda, the first day she arrived, she started dating and sleeping with our neighbour named Lifu, the guy had a serious girlfriend who wasn't back from vacation as at then. She used to be fatter with bigger butt than this.
We were all shocked at her attitude, she did not send any of us, they were making out at every given opportunity, we were all praying for the serious girl to come back so we can witness her humiliation but alas that wasn't the case, Lifu abandoned Vicky his girl, to the shock of everyone in the compound and continued with this Gloria, when the side talks became too much, the girl who squatted her asked her to leave. Now fastforward to many years later I saw her by water lines looking so emaciated and I had this awful feeling that she must have contracted the deadly virus because of her lifestyle. This story is verifiable. We lived opposite the NECO office by IBB way, Calabar. The house is owned by a lady and it shares the same fence with Donald Dukes house by the backside."
But since when we saw his comment and the way he said it we tried our possible best to Contact but we have not get any response from him since yesterday..
So anybody who knows Opposite the NECO office by IBB way, Calabar or knows the truth about the story should kindly contact us with the details below:
Email: Legendvibes01@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +2349067318036

LV's Crew is still on the case and investigating to get to the root of this matter.

Copyright: Legendvibes.com.ng
http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/the-story-about-gloria-could-be-true.html?m=1
Incase Us Missed the Previous Story Here Are the links:
How the Story Start
http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/a-must-read-what-wicked-world-we-are.html?m=1

First Hospital Result
http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/remembered-lady-that-was-accused-of.html?m=1

Second Hospital Result
http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/another-rusult-information-about-gloria.html?m=1

Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by pelumi10: 4:05am On Mar 06, 2017
So your assumption is accurate than what the result says abi wehdone

2 Likes

Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by Drinokrane: 5:04am On Mar 06, 2017
pelumi10:
D guy z confirming it nt assumption bro
Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by seunlayi(m): 5:46am On Mar 06, 2017
What a world

1 Like

Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by chybykee(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Ok. Verify well oh
Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by Pluviophile(f): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2017
So BMSH is giving out fake results abi.... FYI they have one of the best Labs in Nigeria, so why will they spoil their image with a falsified result.
Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by davidkingrichie(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Say NO to sexual immorality. You gain some minutes pleasure and lose your life taking drugs daily. Nigerian Youths should leave sex alone and focus on making scientific advancement. We can't wait for the government to build infrastructures, after all, Elon Musk built space X from ground upp.

Sex pushes our youths to commit fraud, robbery and fall for ponzi schemes. What a shame.
Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 06, 2017
pelumi10:
Can't result be fabricated?...how are you sure that the result she shared was authentic?
Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by Udoka89: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Hehe k now I can boldly say a friend of hers turned enemy is behind this whole character defamation. She might be a loose girl but its obvious de whole HIV drama is just to get back at her. Probably for stealing some one guy. Which ever way it does not still make it right
Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by Drinokrane: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pluviophile:
So BMSH is giving out fake results abi.... FYI they have one of the best Labs in Nigeria, so why will they spoil their image with a falsified result.
Dey don examine u b4? grin
Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by Pluviophile(f): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Drinokrane:

Dey don examine u b4? grin
I'm a Medical Personnel
Re: The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her by Drinokrane: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pluviophile:
I'm a Medical Personnel
Okay ma i hail o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

B-Red Davido's Cousin Having Fun With His Girlfriend At The Park I USA(Pics,vid) / “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” / God Will Not Ignore Us The Way I Ignore Shatta Wale - Wizkid Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.