Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims (22978 Views)

Azealia Banks Denies Rumors She ‘ate Her Dead Cat’ And Reveals She Has A Skull / GIST O! Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims And Threatens Legal Actions (video) / Lady Refreshes Jim Iyke’s Memory After He Claimed Not To Know Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by megist80: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nigerian singer Reekado Banks has finally responded to claims by a young lady that he defrauded her.

A few days ago, the singer got called out on social media by a young woman who claimed he defrauded her a while back.

According to her, she has known Reekado before he hit the spotlight and they had an affair that period which also happened to be the period she was defrauded.

The lady continued saying she has not been able to get her money back from the singer.

Responding to the claim, Reekado denied ever knowing her writing on his IG stories;

“Yoooooo, that gist for Instablog no real ooo… I don’t know the girl oo, I have no idea what she’s saying either.. I thought it was a joke or a prank, if it isn’t or even if it is, whoever is behind it better quit already before we take legal actions,” he wrote.

The singer made news in Decemebrr, 2018, when he announced his exit from Mavins record.

Today I write in tears, not from a place of of pain, but of joy and gratitude. A place of bliss and satisfaction because I am more than contented with how far this opportunity has brought me.

The last five years have been the most blissful years of my career, The journey has been extremely wonderful and filled with the best experiences…

Joing the mavinrecords family was the best thing to have happend to me in the last decade. Don Jazzy took me in and treated me like his own son. I’ll be eternally grateful to him for sacrifices he made towards the growth of my career…

Taking this bold step and moving on from Mavin Records onto bigger opportunities is something that, though not easy, is absolutely necessary because of my growth”

Photos below

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-do-not-know-her-reekado-banks-denies-fraud-claims/

1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Nbote(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Even if It's real, Bros U owe no one any explanation... Anyone who's dumped shld move on... Na now she remember say she was dumped?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by philips007(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
U no
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by dingbang(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Reekado should have just ignored the girl. Its obvious she still misses him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by olaolulazio(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nonsense, we don't expect u to know her...

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Ezi1993(f): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
i
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by xamuel17(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
and how is this news?
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Populardemand(m): 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shut up u did it

She is saying the truth

I was there when it happened

All this Ewedu Children

Don't like taking responsibility of their actions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by phransix2: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Everything is stage managed to get more popularity...

Aboli all these ones na scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Charles4075(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
All these kind throwback remembrance self. When the guy dey Street, you nor remember the money ohhh.

Now, my guy Don blow. You waka come dey tell us say he defraud you. Anty, go sit down one place joor. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by julybaba(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Who cares?
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by ojuikwu: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
THUNDER FIRE ONANEZE INDGBO
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Aroboi(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
U dnt expect him to own up b4 na..Dnt worry reekado we understand.
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by AllenSpencer: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Short people have a problem

Compare our tall musician with short ones and you will agree.

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Anagha123: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Always remember the days of small beginning
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by LOVEGINO(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
When dis guy dey broke, which woman get mind date am grin
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by popweezy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Populardemand:
Shut up u did it

She is saying the truth

All this Ewedu Children

chaii.. See how u're spitting out ur brain..kaii

2 Likes

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by AfonjaConehead: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
No smoke without fire
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by laosy(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
The girl girl is a fool, she wants cheap fame, is it now she remembered he duped her undecided
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by yomalex(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mixing two news items together
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by ClearFlair: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Populardemand:
Shut up u did it

She is saying the truth

All this Ewedu Children

Obi wanted to move to Aso Rock. Hahahahaha!! What a joke. cheesy
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Story
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lol. Too razz to be him. Where are u

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by GuntersChain(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
sometimes as an artiste you need some kind of controversy to keep you on the spotlight. We know how the story will end.
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by oluwasegun007(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
It's obvious you know her from that your post...

He'll still come out that they know each other way back... cool

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Elzak(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Apart from attention seeker which other name would you call her?
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Populardemand:
Shut up u did it

She is saying the truth

All this Ewedu Children

Igbo
Re: I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims by vioment: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Reekado noni. Too much. We don't know bad energy people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anto Calls Out Big Brother Naija Organizers Over Backlash / Dakore Akande Shares New Photos / See Pictures Of Mercy Johnson’s Twin Sister, She Looks Exactly Like Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.