Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim (2560 Views)

5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand / The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Demmzy15(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:

lol, he spelt it as "president9" instead of "President99" so we would think he is not familiar with the moniker, demmzy you see ojoro ba? cheesy grin

mr sufisunni i am very very very sure that you president99, i know by now you must be sweating like a chrismas goat blaming yourself why you tried to "deceive" with your other account. yeye.
grin grin grin The guy no sabi talk at all, just watch how he'll say we're calling to extremism and terrorism. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Demmzy15:

When Pasha defeated the First Saudi State, the British were the first to congratulate Ottomans. This is a fact, Imam Abdulaziz Ibn Muhammad Ibn Saud was taken captive to Instanbul where he debated the Soofees who were soundly defeated. After that, they forcefully played music to his ears and then beheaded him.
Atimes, the way u reason and fabricate lies to defend a well knowm terrorist leaves me bewildered. Captive yet he defeated his captors. either in war front or debate would he even be given that forum? Dont this defied street man logic? yet u believe such a warped. Sheikh Aadil Kalbani who is also a Wahhabi scholar says ISIS IS A TRUE PRODUCT OF SALAFISM CUM WAHHABISM. should lecture U so that U will know the danger ur predecessor planted

That's how Soofees deal with their enemies!
Pls read the confessions of British spy but u r here re-writing history for fellow Wahhabists who see

His brother is also from Nejd, so if it refers to Muhammad(rah), then it refers to him too. I've been throuh this argument with your cohorts, I'll dig up the thread and show you later.
The shaytanic horn has been proved to be Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab. No thanks to killings he ordered and carried out.

Meanwhile, Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab Ibn Sulaymaan al-Tameemi al-Hanbali(rah) is from the tribe of Bani Tameem. Here's what the Prophet(saw) said concerning this noble tribe:

Abu Hurairah said "I have loved the people of the tribe of Banu Tamim, ever since I heard three things the Messenger of Allah -peace be upon him- said about them. I heard him saying: "these people (of the tribe of Banu Tamim) would stand firm against the Dajjaal (Antichrist )." When the Saddaqat (Donations for Charity in Islam) from that tribe came, Mohammed said: "these are the Saddaqat (charitable gifts) of my folk." A'ishah had a slave girl from that tribe, and the Prophet said to A'ishah, "Manumit her as she is a descendant of Ismaa'eel, peace be upon him." SAHIH BUKHARI, BOOK 46: Manumission of Slaves

So why nagging about, you're of no substance. I'm damn sure you're going to call your foot soldiers here.
Bani Tamim was spread across the arabia pennisula and not peculiar to Najd alone, more concentrated at Najd though. However, Prophet(SAW) specifically mentioned Najd as where the Shaytanic horn would emerge and the world got Muhammad ibn Andulwahhab An Najdi, who has unrivaled record of declaring muslims apostate and killed them as well. No thanks to British who deceived ur sheikh into creating a Wahhabi sect, in order to have a false reason to get Makka n Madina for their puppet.
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:

lol, he spelt it as "president9" instead of "President99" so we would think he is not familiar with the moniker, demmzy you see ojoro ba? cheesy grin

mr sufisunni i am very very very sure that you president99, i know by now you must be sweating like a chrismas goat blaming yourself why you tried to "deceive" with your other account. yeye.
U dont even know an oversight mistake! president9 instead ofpresident99? was such a mistake and not the bullshit u infered
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin The guy no sabi talk at all, just watch how he'll say we're calling to extremism and terrorism. grin
This is u guys' problem. U r always programmed to think U r better in anything. Jst duscussion but u v declared urself to better than me. This is one point ur Sheikh Aadil Kalbani [/b]said in an article entitled ISIS THE TRUE PRODUCT OF SALAFISM/WAHHABISM [b] “This group thinks that no one but itself and its supporters are the source of good and the defenders of monotheism – because [its members] imbibed with their mothers’ milk [the view] that all Muslims worldwide do not understand [monotheism] and that they are not worshipping only Allah but are polytheists who worship graves… and that there are no just clerics besides their own clerics and their disciples. [They think that] only a cleric whom they love, whom they heed and obey, and on whose say they reject or validate [others] – only he holds the truth and acts in accordance with the ways of [ Islam’s] just forefathers…

1 Like

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Demmzy15(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sufisunni:
Atimes, the way u reason and fabricate lies to defend a well knowm terrorist leaves me bewildered. Captive yet he defeated his captors. either in war front or debate would he even be given that forum? Dont this defied street man logic? yet u believe such a warped. Sheikh Aadil Kalbani who is also a Wahhabi scholar says ISIS IS A TRUE PRODUCT OF SALAFISM CUM WAHHABISM. should lecture U so that U will know the danger ur predecessor planted

Mr. Man, emotions won't take you anywhere. Now the man sent to congratulate Ibrahim Pasha for the defeat of the Saudi State was Captain George Foster Sandler. An officer of the 47th Regiment in the India British army(Jalal AbualRub, Alaa Mencke (ed.), The Biography of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab (Orlando, Florida: Madinah Publishers, 1424 AH/2003 CE), pp.224-231.)

The British were so infatuated about the wahabis that whosoever opposes them, they're branded Wahabis. You need proof? I'll give you!

In Bengal during this time many Muslims, including the old, the young and women, were all branded as being “Wahhabis” and revolters against the British empire and were hanged from 1863-1865
(Peter Hardy, The Muslims of British India (Cambridge University Press: 1972), pp.79-80.

This is from the same British that you claimed supposedly created and funded Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab.

Worst is, the British were the ones that protected the Ottomans during the Crimea War against Russia. You need to think beyond the box Mr. President.

Kalbani is not a salafi/wahabi.

Pls read the confessions of British spy but u r here re-writing history for fellow Wahhabists who see

Ohhhhh!!!! Shut up already, anh anh, you've been shouting British spy. Let us rest!!! angry

The shaytanic horn has been proved to be Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab. No thanks to killings he ordered and carried out.

grin grin grin

Bani Tamim was spread across the arabia pennisula and not peculiar to Najd alone, more concentrated at Najd though. However, Prophet(SAW) specifically mentioned Najd as where the Shaytanic horn would emerge and the world got Muhammad ibn Andulwahhab An Najdi, who has unrivaled record of declaring muslims apostate and killed them as well.

Mr. Man, is Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab from the tribe of Bani Tameem, yes or no? Didn't the Prophet(saw) speak good about them? Didn't the Prophet have companions from Bani Tameem in Nejd? I need you to sincerely answer this questions for the sake of Allaah!

I know you're trying to twist the meaning. The Prophet(saw) didn't Bani Tameem from other parts of Arabia except Najd but he mentioned the whole Bani Tameem in totality.

It'll be nice if you could read this article to clear up your misconceptions: http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=3576

No thanks to British who deceived ur sheikh into creating a Wahhabi sect, in order to have a false reason to get Makka n Madina for their puppet.

Imam Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab died in 1792 and the Caliphate was abolished in 1922, so how did he meet the British? Could you provide us with the time and venue? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Demmzy15(m): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sufisunni:
[s]This is u guys' problem. U r always programmed to think U r better in anything. Jst duscussion but u v declared urself to better than me. This is one point ur Sheikh Aadil Kalbani [/b]said in an article entitled ISIS THE TRUE PRODUCT OF SALAFISM/WAHHABISM [b] “This group thinks that no one but itself and its supporters are the source of good and the defenders of monotheism – because [its members] imbibed with their mothers’ milk [the view] that all Muslims worldwide do not understand [monotheism] and that they are not worshipping only Allah but are polytheists who worship graves… and that there are no just clerics besides their own clerics and their disciples. [They think that] only a cleric whom they love, whom they heed and obey, and on whose say they reject or validate [others] – only he holds the truth and acts in accordance with the ways of [ Islam’s] just forefathers…[/s]
Guy!!!! Emotions won't work here o. We're not talking about ISIS or Kalbani here, no Muslim here as far as I know supports ISIS. Salafis have always condemned their actions right from the beginning. The way you and your cohorts think is just messed up, you shout salafis are ISIS but the Salafis themselves deny it. Do you know me more than myself? Or is one of your Soofee saints passing you inspirations that I support ISIS?

OGBENI SWERVE JARE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Sufisunni:
U dont even know an oversight mistake! president9 instead ofpresident99? was such a mistake and not the bullshit u infered

cheesy of course mr sufisunni/president99 we don't expect you to say the truth as regards the deceit you are trying to play here with the monikers, at least you've been lying here since grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
Guy!!!! Emotions won't work here o. We're not talking about ISIS or Kalbani here, no Muslim here as far as I know supports ISIS. Salafis have always condemned their actions right from the beginning. The way you and your cohorts think is just messed up, you shout salafis are ISIS but the Salafis themselves deny it. Do you know me more than myself? Or is one of your Soofee saints passing you inspirations that I support ISIS?

OGBENI SWERVE JARE!!!

you.might want to remind him.that the takfeeri groups we have today are offshoots of sufis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
[s]Guy!!!! Emotions won't work here o. We're not talking about ISIS or Kalbani here, no Muslim here as far as I know supports ISIS. Salafis have always condemned their actions right from the beginning. The way you and your cohorts think is just messed up, you shout salafis are ISIS but the Salafis themselves deny it. Do you know me more than myself? Or is one of your Soofee saints passing you inspirations that I support ISIS?

OGBENI SWERVE JARE!!![/s]
. [b] Same terrorism was used to create Saudi kingdom and after achieving what Saud & Abdulwahab families wanted denounced it. Believe it or not U cant change historical facts. Divorcing terrorism from Wahhabism is the greatest lie evertold in human history! Whether u support or not, it concerns me not. But WHAT SHELKH KALBANI SAID IS, ISIS GOT HIS INSPIRATION FROM SALAFISM CUM WAHHABISM. I dont expect u to admit coz u might be working to burnish the image of Wahhabism. Saudi Petroldollars is at work.
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
[s]Guy!!!! Emotions won't work here o. We're not talking about ISIS or Kalbani here, no Muslim here as far as I know supports ISIS. Salafis have always condemned their actions right from the beginning. The way you and your cohorts think is just messed up, you shout salafis are ISIS but the Salafis themselves deny it. Do you know me more than myself? Or is one of your Soofee saints passing you inspirations that I support ISIS?

OGBENI SWERVE JARE!!![/s]
. [b] Same terrorism was used to create Saudi kingdom and after achieving what Saud & Abdulwahab families wanted, denounced it. Believe it or not U cant change historical facts. Divorcing terrorism from Wahhabism is the greatest lie evertold in human history! [/b]Whether u ISIS support or not, it concerns me not. But WHAT SHELKH KALBANI SAID IS, ISIS GOT HIS INSPIRATION FROM SALAFISM CUM WAHHABISM. I dont expect u to admit coz u might be working to burnish the image of Wahhabism. Saudi Petroldollars is at work.
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Demmzy15:

Mr. Man, emotions won't take you anywhere. Now the man sent to congratulate Ibrahim Pasha for the defeat of the Saudi State was Captain George Foster Sandler. An officer of the 47th Regiment in the India British army(Jalal AbualRub, Alaa Mencke (ed.), The Biography of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab (Orlando, Florida: Madinah Publishers, 1424 AH/2003 CE), pp.224-231.)

The British were so infatuated about the wahabis that whosoever opposes them, they're branded Wahabis. You need proof? I'll give you!

In Bengal during this time many Muslims, including the old, the young and women, were all branded as being “Wahhabis” and revolters against the British empire and were hanged from 1863-1865
(Peter Hardy, The Muslims of British India (Cambridge University Press: 1972), pp.79-80.

This is from the same British that you claimed supposedly created and funded Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab.

Worst is, the British were the ones that protected the Ottomans during the Crimea War against Russia. You need to think beyond the box Mr. President.

Kalbani is not a salafi/wahabi.

Ohhhhh!!!! Shut up already, anh anh, you've been shouting British spy. Let us rest!!! angry

grin grin grin

Mr. Man, is Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab from the tribe of Bani Tameem, yes or no? Didn't the Prophet(saw) speak good about them? Didn't the Prophet have companions from Bani Tameem in Nejd? I need you to sincerely answer this questions for the sake of Allaah!

I know you're trying to twist the meaning. The Prophet(saw) didn't Bani Tameem from other parts of Arabia except Najd but he mentioned the whole Bani Tameem in totality.

It'll be nice if you could read this article to clear up your misconceptions: http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=3576

Imam Muhammad Ibn Abdulwahab died in 1792 and the Caliphate was abolished in 1922, so how did he meet the British? Could you provide us with the time and venue? grin
There U go. The creation of Wahhabism sect itself, is to cause division among muslims and British really achieved via ibn Abdulwahab. Confessions of a British Spy and British Enmity Against Islam
Must read for every Muslim! This book Confession by a British spy, consists of the memoirs of Hempher, one of the thousands of spies, men or women, send to islamic countries by Ministry of the British Colonies, to demolish the Islamic religion. In this confession, the spy, Hempher, disclosed the lies and slanders fabricated by the Ministry; how he had deceived Muhammad bin Abdulwahhab, the founder of Wahhâbism; how he had strived to divide Muslims into groups and to corrupt their religion. READ IT OOO!
Wahhabism: A deadly scripture..
http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/wahhabism-a-deadly-scripture-398516.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiyvq2kncbSAhUjOsAKHewqCosQFggcMAY&usg=AFQjCNG5qHSlXtRS5c47MCPCU_c8xK8wEQ..
The Wahhabis| conspiracy school http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.conspiracyschool.com/wahhabis&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiyvq2kncbSAhUjOsAKHewqCosQFgglMAk&usg=AFQjCNEz7aaf2d41Sqy_ZrrDcaMXcGarKQ.
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

cheesy of course mr sufisunni/president99 we don't expect you to say the truth as regards the deceit you are trying to play here with the monikers, at least you've been lying here since grin grin
Mr Demmzy15/Abdelkabir different nicknames wont save u. U write with both and like urself as well using both accounts.
Did u see any like or share on my post since we started on this thread?
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Sufisunni:
Mr Demmzy15/Abdelkabir different nicknames wont save u. U write with both and like urself as well using both accounts.

lol, he wants to turn the table grin ......well its a fact here and people here know that Demmzy and Abdulkabir are two different characters....schooling at two different places and studying different courses, duh! e paim am grin grin cheesy

in your case we can't say the same, because i personally and vividly remember when sufi sunni was created after the thread that defended saudi was created.... where president99 claimed the op is trying to burnish the image of wahhabis just as how sufisunni just claimed now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

lol, he wants to turn the table grin ......well its a fact here and people here know that Demmzy and Abdulkabir are two different characters....schooling at two different places and studying different courses, duh! e paim am grin grin cheesy

in your case we can't say the same, because i personally and vividly remember when sufi sunni was created after the thread that defended saudi was created.... where president99 claimed the op is trying to burnish the image of wahhabis just as how sufisunni just claimed now
Eyaah! so u even monitor any person that comes here to tell the inherent dangers in Wahhabism? U go monitor tire! U dont know what a plagiarism is? Ask ur lecturers. I have posted lots of my personal notes here only this burnish word exist both president99 n mine.[/quote] Continues digressing urself. U r perturbed, how I am bringing ur sect ills to bare in this forum. Guy, waging a psychological warfare on me cant pull me down. For you, if Saudi petrol dollars stops, U will stop defending the sect.
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Sufisunni:
Eyaah! so u even monitor any person that comes here to tell the inherent dangers in Wahhabism? U go monitor tire!

monitor ke! abadan......Allaah just blessed me with a retentive memory cool.

U dont know what a plagiarism is? Ask ur lecturers. I have posted lots of my personal notes here only this burnish word exist both president99 n mine

lol, rantings about taif, how Ottomans were overpowered and some other conspiracy theories also exists.

by the way how come you agreed quickly that president99 also said we want to burnish wahhabism? or is it because you were actually that person? wink

Continues digressing urself.

you started the digression brother, the thread was about names free from islam, but you came in here with bitterness and hatred in your heart to talk about saudi, wahhabis, british spy etc better dont give yourself heart attack over nothing. cheesy

U r perturbed, how I am bringing ur sect ills to bare in this forum.

its a fact that you've not brought anything of substance to this thread, rather to the islam section of NL, so what ills are you bringing? i wonder ooo......keep fantasizing grin

Guy, waging a psychological warfare on me cant pull me down

yeye grin grin

for you, if Saudi petrol dollars stops, U will stop defending the sect.

who doesn't love dollars? grin enemy of progress undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

you better dont let him deceive you, sufisunni is the same person as president99, cheesy don't let him deceive you oo., it was after you opened that thread defending saudi, that was when he opened the sufisunni account, yeye.......tor I'm out grin grin.

Hehehehehe. Otito koro. Shi'a n thr likes have a thing in C'mon with nasara... Hypocrisy
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

shocked i like your nose oo grin

Hehehehehe.. Maa shaaa Allaah guys. Refutation is important. Keep it up.

Na we dey here grin..na we getam grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Sufisunni:

Bani Tamim was spread across the arabia pennisula and not peculiar to Najd alone, more concentrated at Najd though. However, Prophet(SAW) specifically mentioned Najd as where the Shaytanic horn would emerge and the world got Muhammad ibn Andulwahhab An Najdi, who has unrivaled record of declaring muslims apostate and killed them as well. No thanks to British who deceived ur sheikh into creating a Wahhabi sect, in order to have a false reason to get Makka n Madina for their puppet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Demmzy15(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Sufisunni:
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Sufisunni post=5437[b:
Sheikh Aadil Kalbani [/b]said in an article entitled ISIS THE TRUE PRODUCT OF SALAFISM/WAHHABISM [/b]

Who's this Aadil Kalbani sef?! Rmb o, Musaylama al khazab was a Shaykh to his followers.. Even Jabata al takfeeri is a Shaykh to his herd.

Sho ara e o, dan suu-shiiii

1 Like

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Demmzy15(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Wallahi, this guy is of no substance. I raised many valuable points but he keeps shouting "British spy", the thing is just baffling. I've proved beyond doubt the hatred of British against the Saudi State.

Enmity improved during the 3rd Saudi State under Imaam Abdulaziz Al Saud!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Oti di baraku fun won na. Not surprising really sad
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

you.might want to remind him.that the takfeeri groups we have today are offshoots of sufis

And Sufis r offshoot of shia
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Demmzy15(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Al Qaeda is an offshoot of Ikhwaan ul Muslimeen, a group whose leader Hassan Banna wants to bridge the gap between different groups(Soofees, Shi'as, etc).
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Sufisunni:

Typical of an innovator. cool

That's Allaah for u, baatil will always be downgraded by the Most High.

Ps; making posts for "likes and shares"... That's very nasarayeen of you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

That's Allaah for u, baatil will always be downgraded by the Most High.

Ps; making posts for "likes and shares"... That's very nasarayeen of you.

guy you too like BlackBerry fah......i thought you said you were using android, why change to BB again?
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

guy you too like BlackBerry fah......i thought you said you were using android, why change to BB again?

My bb din pack up since na. Na android I bn de use since last year moana. Na screenshots from my bb ni
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

My bb din pack up since na. Na android I bn de use since last year moana. Na screenshots from my bb ni

oh! as to the BB innalillaah wa inna ilayhir raaji'oon embarassed
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

monitor ke! abadan......Allaah just blessed me with a retentive memory cool.

lol, rantings about taif, how Ottomans were overpowered and some other conspiracy theories also exists.

by the way how come you agreed quickly that president99 also said we want to burnish wahhabism? or is it because you were actually that person? wink

you started the digression brother, the thread was about names free from islam, but you came in here with bitterness and hatred in your heart to talk about saudi, wahhabis, british spy etc better dont give yourself heart attack over nothing. cheesy

its a fact that you've not brought anything of substance to this thread, rather to the islam section of NL, so what ills are you bringing? i wonder ooo......keep fantasizing grin

yeye grin grin

who doesn't love dollars? grin enemy of progress undecided
U jst concorded. Alhamdulillah, I am vindicated though!
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sufisunni:
U jst concorded. Alhamdulillah, I am vindicated though!

dolapo.

2 Likes

Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Sufisunni: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
AbdelKabir:

dolapo.
Clown
Re: Terminologies Like Shiites Muslim, Sufi Muslim, Sunni Muslim by Demmzy15(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.... / The Real Top 5 False Things About Islam? / Views About Mufti Ismail Menk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.