Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) (2006 Views)

Man Spends $200,000 To Make Himself Look Like A Tiger Then Commits Suicide / Photos: Man Spends ₦7.4million On Drinks At A Night Club In Imo State During The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) by kingcypress: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2017
A man by the name of Vinny Ohh from Los Angeles,
California has reportedly spent $50,000 on over 110
procedures intended to transform him into a genderless
alien.
He’s prepared to spend another $160,000 to further
fund his dream.
According to the Daily Mail, Ohh – a makeup artist –
believes he is neither male nor female and, as such, is
having his genitals removed.
He is also getting rid of his nipples and belly button
and wears black contact lenses.
“I want to be a sexless alien being,” he says. “I want
my outside to reflect how I feel.”
“I don’t want people to think I’m trying to change into
a woman. I could live without sexual organs so why
should I have a penis or a vagina.”
Ohh – now 22 – reportedly began getting facial fillers
at the age of 17 and went on to have two rhinoplasties
as well as several cheek and brow bone fillers.

Re: Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) by kingcypress: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2017
“I do kind of look like a martian, I have a really big head, no eyebrows and I’ve just been connecting with that,” he says. Ohh also says he labels himself as an “extra-terrestrial, hot mess, self-obsessed” creature. Oh, and he dresses like this.

Re: Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) by kingcypress: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2017
“I don’t look real and people love it,” he declares.
“Some people have said they want their kids to be like
me and that I’m an inspiration for children who feel like
they don’t belong.”
Ohh is reportedly going to appear on The Plastics of
Hollywood – a reality show featuring plastic surgery
addicts and their attempts at fame.
Marcela Iglesias, the show’s producer, predicts, “Vinny
is an alien new generation of people who want to look
different. In 15 years, hundreds of people will want to
look like him.”
He has already been featured on E! Entertainment
www.gossipmill.com/2017/03/photos-trans-species-man-spends-50000-to-become-genderless-alien-must-see/

Re: Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) by Abdhul(m): 7:17am On Mar 06, 2017
freak
Re: Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) by jhydebaba(m): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2017
Money miss road.

Wetin concern me sef

Ur money, ur body.
Re: Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) by kingcypress: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2017
jhydebaba:
Money miss road.

Wetin concern me sef

Ur money, ur body.

I wonder oooo.... prik and toto wey people dey pray for beta one na him u dey cut troway angry
jhydebaba:
Money miss road.

Wetin concern me sef

Ur money, ur body.

I wonder oooo.... prik and toto wey people dey pray for beta one na him u dey cut troway
Re: Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) by stainlink(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2017
See me see wahala. Your left yansh there
Re: Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2017
Person pikin
Re: Photos: “trans-species” Man Spends $50,000 To Become Genderless Alien (must See) by nrexzy: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2017
Chaiiiii death no dey see this kind people ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Jhene Aiko Reveals She Left Her Nigerian Husband Because He Secretly Got Married / Throwback Photo Of Funke Akindele, Ini Edo And Chioma Akpotha / Check Out This Interesting Photos Of A Black American Gay Makeup Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.