Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Jhene Aiko Reveals She Left Her Nigerian Husband Because He Secretly Got Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jhene Aiko Reveals She Left Her Nigerian Husband Because He Secretly Got Married (1998 Views)

Davido Secretly Got Married To Chioma After The Dismiss Of Their Son / Oga Sabinus Crashes His New Benz Same Day He Secretly Engaged His Girlfriend / Big Sean Says He Made Jhene Aiko 'cum' 9 Times In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jhene Aiko Reveals She Left Her Nigerian Husband Because He Secretly Got Married by praizblog: 5:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Jhené Aiko is getting candid about her romance with Big Sean. Speaking with BBC Radio 1Xtra, the Trip songstress revealed that the relationship had to overcome a few obstacles.

“We became friends the year that my brother passed,” she said. “I had just met him and we worked on ‘Beware’ and ‘I’m Gonna Be.’ He wanted to take me out on a date. I had a boyfriend, but I still went…just as a friend. I had never been courtside to a game and he’s cool. I told my boyfriend ‘I’m gonna go to this game.’”

Her relationship with the ex ended soon after she found out he was “secretly” married, but it was too late to get with Sean Don, who was already in another relationship of his own. “When I came around, I was like, ‘Okay, let’s see what you’re talking about,’ he had a girlfriend,” she added. “I took too long. I was like, ‘That’s cool. We’re still friends.’ We were performing together still and recording and all that.”

Aiko, who is coming off last year’s Trip , insists that the two didn’t even kiss during these instances, but they finally made it work once their schedules aligned. She wouldn’t reveal the exact details about their relationship’s timeline, only saying that it’s been going on for “a while now.” The singer has since tattooed Sean’s face on her arm.

Elsewhere during the interview, Jhené was asked whether Sean eats the booty like groceries. However, Aiko said she’s not really down with that. “Contrary to popular belief, because I sang that, I don’t like that,” she explained. “It was like a joke to me. It was funny and it rhymed with ‘posed to be.”

Beyond their relationship, Sean and Jhené are reportedly working on a second installment to 2016’s joint album
TWENTY88

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/jhene-aiko-reveals-she-left-her-nigerian-husband-because-he-secretly-got-married/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Jhene Aiko Reveals She Left Her Nigerian Husband Because He Secretly Got Married by praizblog: 5:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Hmm naija

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Error In This Photo Of Rihanna With An African Student In Class (pic) / Tonto Dikeh Cries Out After Buying An Iphone Charger For N30k / Cee-c Flaunts Her Backside In Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.