Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha (1276 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / Sheikh Mustapha Sanusi Zuglool's Burial: Massive Crowd Shutdown Isolo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by 247tops(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2017
“My companions are like guiding stars. Follow any one of them and you will be guided aright”. So runs a saying of the Messenger of Allah. History saw the literal fulfillment of these prophetic words. The author of the History of the Arabs, Phillip K. Hitti enthusiastically declares: ‘

After the death of the Prophet, sterile Arabia seems to have been converted, as if by magic, into a nursery of heroes, the like of Whom, both in numbers and quality, is hard to find anywhere.

H.G. Wells in the outline of History, write in a similar strain:

“And the military campaign that now began were among the most brilliant in the world’s history. Arabia had suddenly become a garden of ‘finemen’”.

Willian stearns Davis, another Western writer, observed in his short history of the Near East: “the stimulus of opportunity developed great strategies and tactician among their chiefs. Such generals as Khalid, the sword of Allah, Amr, the conqueror of Egypt, Mu’awiya and Saad bin Abiwaqas are among the high captain of military history”.

The greatest miracle performed by Muhammad (P.B.U.H) was his unparalleled success in transforming the hitherto barbarous and little-known land of Arabia into a nursery of heroes. After the dead of the Prophet, his illustrious companions addressed themselves to the task of regenerating humanity. The task was undertaken with a zeal and accomplished with a faith that have become the marvels of history. The result was the whirlwind advance of the new awakening over most parts of the known world. Countries and people that had hitherto languished in frustrating existence suddenly discovered a new purpose in life and rose to heights of power and glory.

Apart from the Khulafa-Rashidun. Caliphar Abubakr (632-638AD) Caliphar Umar the great (634-644AD) Uthsman Ibn Affan (644-656 AD) Caliphar Ali Ibn Abu Talib (657-661AD) which were known to the world. This article briefly recounts the life stories of two of the leading companions of the Messenger of Allah. It is written in an easy graceful, most interesting and inspiring reading especially for youth and school children. These luminous star shed sure light on the path that leads to true greatness and real happiness. Because of preoccupation with affluence the modern muslim world is rapidly losing track of this path. This calamity has to be averted. It is for our youths to rediscover the path that made early muslims the benefactors and leaders of mankind.

HAMZA IBN ABDUL MUTTALIB
From early youth, Hamza was known in Mecca for his love of game, sport and chase. One afternoon as he entered the city after an exciting day of chase, he was greeted by a slave-girl. “Abu Ammara”, she shouted, “I wish you had been in the city a little earlier so that you could see that helpless plight of your nephew Muhammad. He stood in Kaaba preaching his faith when Abu Jahl came up. Without the least excuse he started getting rough with Muhammad, heaping abuse on him and molesting him, poor Muhammad uttered no word of protest and at last left the place in helplessness.

Read more: http://www.247tops.net/2017/03/companions-of-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-by.html

2 Likes

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
^^

# It is worth mentioning that the opening hadith of this thread is a fabricated hadith as proven by classical Sunni Muhaddith, Nasir din al-Albani for example.

# There are clear evidence in the Quran where Allah exposes the hypocrisy of some sahabah. He cursed them and promised them double chastisement.

# There are also many ahadith where Nabi himself declared that on the day of Qiyamat, he will disown some sahabah as a result of their evil way and innovation after him.

# All these and more clearly proved that "all sahabah" can never be righteous to the fact that whichever we follow leads to guidance. Indeed, there are criminals among them (as there were absolutely righteous personalities among them).

# Read the whole of surah Tawbah (esp. verse 100 - 101), surah Munafiq etc.
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Here comes the filthy rafidi with his creed of apostasy.

If that narration is weak, definitely this is not. This is from soheehul Bukharee.

The virtues of the Companions of the Prophet, may Allah be pleased with them

Hadith no :3524

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

"Allah''''s Apostle said, "A time will come upon the people, when a group of people will wage a holy war and it will be said, ''''Is there amongst you anyone who has accompanied Allah''''s Apostle?'''' They will say, ''''Yes.'''' And so victory will be bestowed on them. Then a time will come upon the people when a group of people will wage a holy war, and it will be said, "Is there amongst you anynone who has accompanied the companions of Allah''''s Apostle?'''' They will say, ''''Yes.'''' And so victory will be bestowed on them. Then a time will come upon the people when a group of people will wage a holy war, and it will be said, "Is there amongst you anyone who has been in the company of the companions of the companions of Allah''''s Apostle ?'''' They will say, ''''Yes.'''' And victory will be bestowed on them."

Then Albany is free and far from the misguidance of the shia sect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
The virtues of the Companions of the Prophet, may Allah be pleased with them

Hadith no :3525

Narrated `Imran bin Husain:

"Allah''''s Apostle said, ''''The best of my followers are those living in my generation (i.e. my contemporaries). and then those who will follow the latter" `Imran added, "I do not remember whether he mentioned two or three generations after his generation, then the Prophet added, ''''There will come after you, people who will bear witness without being asked to do so, and will be treacherous and untrustworthy, and they will vow and never fulfill their vows, and fatness will appear among them."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2017
The virtues and excellence of the Muhajirun

Hadith no :3528

Narrated Abu Bakr:

I said to the Prophet while I was in the Cave. "If any of them should look under his feet, he would see us." He said, "O Abu Bakr! What do you think of two (persons) the third of whom is Allah?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:59am On Mar 09, 2017
The words of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "If I were to have taken a close friend..."

Hadith no :3531

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet said, "If I were to take a Khalil, I would have taken Abu Bakr, but he is my brother and my companion (in Islam).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
The words of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "If I were to have taken a close friend..."

Hadith no :3535

Narrated Jubair bin Mut`im:

A woman came to the Prophet who ordered her to return to him again. She said, "What if I came and did not find you?" as if she wanted to say, "If I found you dead?" The Prophet said, "If you should not find me, go to Abu Bakr."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2017

Hadith no :3538

Narrated `Amr bin Al-As:

The Prophet deputed me to read the Army of Dhat-as-Salasil. I came to him and said, "Who is the most beloved person to you?" He said, " `Aisha." I asked, "Among the men?" He said, "Her father." I said, "Who then?" He said, "Then `Umar bin Al-Khattab." He then named other men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2017

Hadith no :3539

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah''''s Apostle saying, "While a shepherd was amongst his sheep, a wolf attacked them and took away one sheep. When the shepherd chased the wolf, the wolf turned towards him and said, ''''Who will be its guard on the day of wild animals when nobody except I will be its shepherd. And while a man was driving a cow with a load on it, it turned towards him and spoke to him saying, ''''I have not been created for this purpose, but for ploughing." The people said, "Glorified be Allah." The Prophet said, "But I believe in it and so does Abu Bakr end `Umar."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2017
AbuuBilaal:
Here comes the filthy rafidi with his creed of apostasy.

If that narration is weak, definitely this is not. This is from soheehul Bukharee.

Troglodyte, get it to your skull that the opening hadith is not weak as you've lied. The hadith is Mawdoo (fabrication).

And get it to your medula oblongata that the "filthy rafidi" are not against many virtues of sahabah. However, when you say sahabah, we will and continue to ask, "which one?" The Good or criminals among them?.

# What we say is according to Quran and ahadith, not all the sahabah were righteous as you troglodytes used to deceive innocent people.
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Newnas(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]Troglodyte, get it to your skull that the opening hadith is not weak as you've lied. The hadith is Mawdoo (fabrication).

And get it to your medula oblongata that the "filthy rafidi" are not against many virtues of sahabah. However, when you say sahabah, we will and continue to ask, "which one?" The Good or criminals among them?.

# What we say is according to Quran and ahadith, not all the sahabah were righteous as you troglodytes used to deceive innocent people.[/s]

Mr AlBaqir, to you the only people who are not apostates among the companions are less than ten. Don't try to cover up your apostasy with false and flimsy claims.
You have continuously cursed and insulted the companions of the messenger of Allah and denied authentically reported hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad alyhissolat wassalam.

mention just twenty companions that the shia do insult! just twenty!
Allah praised the Muhaajiroon who are over hundreds) and the ansar who are also in thousands) yet you claim that only about five of them are intended to be praised.

Even a fool will not say"I praise the people of Nigeria" but only intend five or six people out of over a hundred million Nigerians.

I have debunked your creed of disbelief and apostasy times over but just like every other innovator, you are unrepentant.
May Allah guide you to the path of the rightly guided companions; Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan and Ali rodiyaLLaahu anhum

Hadith no :3538

Narrated `Amr bin Al-As:

The Prophet deputed me to read the Army of Dhat-as-Salasil. I came to him and said, "Who is the most beloved person to you?" He said, " `Aisha." I asked, "Among the men?" He said, "Her father." I said, "Who then?" He said, "Then `Umar bin Al-Khattab." He then named other men.

what else do you need other than this o misguided misguider!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
my brother Newnas, dont be surprised, a raafidi and naasibi he is, A'udhubillaah, one person with these two terrible, rather horrible traits. I pray Allaah guide him to the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Newnas(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:
my brother Newnas, dont be surprised, a raafidi and naasibi he is, A'udhubillaah, one person with these two terrible, rather horrible traits. I pray Allaah guide him to the truth.

Aameen

1 Like

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Newnas:

Oh...! This troglodyte is still in Naija. I thought you have gone to team up with your ISIS brothers in Iraq, Syria, Yemen etc to kill the "Kuffar". Don't you long to be a "martyr"? Or you dey fear Putin's bomb. grin

# Anyway, try as much as you can, you can never run away from the fact that from amongst the sahabah, there were criminals like you.
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Demmzy15(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]Oh...! This troglodyte is still in Naija. I thought you have gone to team up with your ISIS brothers in Iraq, Syria, Yemen etc to kill the "Kuffar". Don't you long to be a "martyr"? Or you dey fear Putin's bomb. grin

# Anyway, try as much as you can, you can never run away from the fact that from amongst the sahabah, there were criminals like you.[/s]
Hahaha, you wanna turn tables abi? grin For the records, it's Shia that are in their thousands in Syria.

So we ask you, when are you going to represent the Nigerian Shia delegation in Syria? We need Nigerians because Iranians, Iraqis, Yemeni, Bahraini, Pakistani, Afghan Shias are already there. So when are you going?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 3:02am On Mar 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
Hahaha, you wanna turn tables abi? grin For the records, it's Shia that are in their thousands in Syria.

So we ask you, when are you going to represent the Nigerian Shia delegation in Syria? We need Nigerians because Iranians, Iraqis, Yemeni, Bahraini, Pakistani, Afghan Shias are already there. So when are you going?

Which table? No one deny the massive presence of Shia in Syria, Iraqi, Yemen etc. Why should I need to go and team up with them when they are kicking your troglodyte brother's butt. That's why I ask your coward brother what he's still doing in Naija or is he fearing Putin's bomb? Your ISIS brothers are dare in need of reinceforcement. Na only mouth Naija cavemen got. grin

# However, the point of the thread still remain: irrespective of how many (whether 10 or 100 or whatever) that shia believe to remain "believer", it is a clear fact and exposition to your cave-thinking ideology that absolutely some of the sahabah were criminals. Allah has promised them double chastisement and hell fire. Praising and believing in the guidanceship of those criminals is also criminality.
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Demmzy15(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2017
AlBaqir:

Which table? No one deny the massive presence of Shia in Syria, Iraqi, Yemen etc. Why should I need to go and team up with them when they are kicking your troglodyte brother's butt. That's why I ask your coward brother what he's still doing in Naija or is he fearing Putin's bomb? Your ISIS brothers are dare in need of reinceforcement. Na only mouth Naija cavemen got. grin

Matam Chimp, you don't get it don't you? No "trogolodyte" here needs to go to Syria to fight because it's not our fight or battle, it's the Syrians. No "trogolodyte" scholar has asked for any salafi to go to Syria, we only help the Syrians by praying for them and send them humanitarian aids through the reliable channels.

Lol grin grin You Shias and ISIS have always been allies. The FSA with Turkey drove ISIS from it's border and retook thousands of kilometers including Jarabulus, Dabiq, Al Bab from ISIS. Suddenly, Shi'as came and blocked the FSA from advancing further into ISIS, in return ISIS redrew from areas in near the euphrates WITHOUT A FIGHT. This is a conflict I'm fully aware of, so don't think your takkiyyah will work!

# However, the point of the thread still remain: irrespective of how many (whether 10 or 100 or whatever) that shia believe to remain "believer", it is a clear fact and exposition to your cave-thinking ideology that absolutely some of the sahabah were criminals. Allah has promised them double chastisement and hell fire. Praising and believing in the guidanceship of those criminals is also criminality.

Must one explain this to you every single time? Whenever you've been refuted, you keep quiet in months. When no one is watching, you quickly jump out of your dirty hole.

Even those companions you claimed weren't apostates were not spared from your lashes. Just around 5 and you are here beating round the bush. Well I'm not surprised, if you can make Takfir on the wives of the Prophet(Sallahu Alayhim Wa Salam), why won't you be able to do worse?

Matam Chimp=Takfiri=Nasibi=Khariji that's what you're!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by sino(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
I have often read how the Shi'a want us to believe that a whole lot of those we call the sahabah of the Prophet (SAW) were hypocrites or disbelievers or what have you, they quote the Qur'an to find support for this their claim. So without looking at the books of tafsir, I wanted to know if such conclusion can be derived from one of the verses they usually quote, but this time around, it is only wise to read a couple of verses before the verse and after. (the verse they usually quote is Qur'an 9 verse 101).

Allah (SWT) says:

The Arabs are stronger in disbelief and hypocrisy and more likely not to know the limits of what [laws] Allah has revealed to His Messenger. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

And among the Arabs are some who consider what they spend as a loss and await for you turns of misfortune. Upon them will be a misfortune of evil. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

But among the Arabs are some who believe in Allah and the Last Day and consider what they spend as means of nearness to Allah and of [obtaining] invocations of the Messenger. Unquestionably, it is a means of nearness for them. Allah will admit them to His mercy. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.

And among those around you of the Arabs are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment.

And [there are] others who have acknowledged their sins. They had mixed a righteous deed with another that was bad. Perhaps Allah will turn to them in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Take, [O, Muhammad], from their wealth a charity by which you purify them and cause them increase, and invoke [ Allah 's blessings] upon them. Indeed, your invocations are reassurance for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Do they not know that it is Allah who accepts repentance from His servants and receives charities and that it is Allah who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful?

And say, "Do [as you will], for Allah will see your deeds, and [so, will] His Messenger and the believers. And you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you of what you used to do."

And [there are] others deferred until the command of Allah - whether He will punish them or whether He will forgive them. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.(Q 9: 97-106)

From the above verses of the Glorious Qur'an, we can identify some classification which are

1. Arabs: which are further classified to some who were hypocrites, and those who believed
2. The forerunners among the Muhajirun and the Ansar, and those who followed their footsteps
3. Some people in Medina who were hypocrites

Allah (SWT) didn't say that among the forerunners of the Muhajirun and the Ansar, there are hypocrites, rather Allah (SWT) states among the Arabs and some people of Medina, why?! Allah (SWT) has made distinctions already, that there is a standard, and the standard is the forerunners among the Muhajirun and the Ansar, so who were these forerunners?! Well, among them are Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Bilal, Abu Said AlKhudriy, Zaid Ibn Thabit, Anas Ibn Malik etc. (R.A), and those who follow their good conduct (and this list is long), that is how Allah (SWT) dignified these personalities, and they are still standards up till now!

Again, the verse 101, states that "those around you among the Arabs...", the "you" in the verse is plural, the only meaning that I can give to that, putting the previous verse into consideration is that, "those around you (people) among the Arabs...", that is, around the Prophet (SAW) and his companions( Muhajirun, Ansar, and those that followed their footsteps).

Even if we say that the verse (Q9:101) was referring to some companions of the Prophet (SAW), the subsequent verses, clearly indicates that Allah (SWT) would forgive some of these hypocrites who had repented, and instructed the Prophet (SAW) to pray for them as reassurance for them, while others were deferred as to what Allah (SWT) would do, punish them or pardon them. And lest I forget, I remembered I asked a Shi'a to mention by name, the hypocrites that must be cursed among the companions of the Prophet (SAW) (of curse he has to provide the evidence for any claim), and up till now, I didn't get any single name...But he is always here to fight tooth and nail why they must curse some companions of the Prophet (SAW). Such confusion and ignorance, can only be found when the light of Allah (SWT) has departed the heart...

I must also mention that Surah Al-Munafikun (The Hypocrites) is quite clear, and in no way is it referring to the companions of the Prophet (SAW), the forerunners of the Muhajirun and the Ansar, and those who follow their good conduct i.e the believers of which I had presented some of their names above.

And Allah (SWT) knows best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Imam Muslim documents in his sahih

Chapter: Characteristics of The Hypocrites And Rulings Concerning Them

HADITH ONE

Qais reported:

I said to 'Ammar: What is your opinion about that which you have done in case (of your siding with Hadrat 'Ali)? Is it your personal opinion or something you got from Allah's Messenger (s )? 'Ammar said: We have got nothing from Allah's Messenger (s) which people at large did not get, but Hudhaifa told me that Allah's Apostle (s) had especially told him amongst his Companion, that there would be twelve hypocrites out of whom eight would not get into Paradise, until a camel would be able to pass through the needle hole. The ulcer would be itself sufficient (to kill) eight. So far as four are concerned, I do not remember what Shu'ba said about them.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2779 a
In-book reference : Book 51, Hadith 12
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 38, Hadith 6688

HADITH TWO

Abu Tufail reported that there was a dispute between Hudhaifa and one from the people of Aqaba as it happens amongst people. He said: I adjure you by Allah to tell me as to how many people from Aqaba were. The people said to him (Hudhaifa) to inform him as he had asked. We have been informed that they were fourteen and If you are to be counted amongst them, then they would be fifteen and I state by Allah that twelve amongst them were the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger (s) in this world. The rest of the three put forward this excuse: We did not hear the announcement of Allah's Messenger (s) and we were not aware of the intention of the people as he (the Holy Prophet) had been in the hot atmosphere. He (the Holy Prophet) then said: The water is small in quantity (at the next station). So nobody should go ahead of me, but he found people who had gone ahead of him and he cursed them on that day.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2779 c
In-book reference : Book 51, Hadith 14
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 38, Hadith 6690
https://sunnah.com/muslim/51
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
HADITH THREE

THE RENEGADES AFTER THE DEMISE OF NABI

Imam Bukhari in his Sahih

Chapter: Book of ar-Riqaq (To make the heart tender)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, "While I was sleeping, a group (of my followers were brought close to me), and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from amongst (us) me and them, he said (to them), 'Come along.'

I asked, 'Where?' He said, 'To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah' I asked, 'what is wrong with them' He said, 'They turned apostate as renegades after you left.' Then behold! (Another) group (of my followers) were brought close to me, and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from (me and them) he said (to them); Come along.' I asked, "Where?' He said, 'To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah.' I asked, What is wrong with them?' He said, 'They turned apostate as renegades after you left. So I did not see anyone of them escaping except a few who were like camels without a shepherd."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6587
In-book reference : Book 81, Hadith 175
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 587

Narra ted Ibn Al-Musaiyab:

The companions of the Prophet (s) said, "Some men from my companions will come to my Lake-Fount and they will be driven away from it, and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge of what they innovated after you left: they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6586
In-book reference : Book 81, Hadith 174
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 586
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/81
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
AlBaqir:
Imam Muslim documents in his sahih

Chapter: Characteristics of The Hypocrites And Rulings Concerning Them

HADITH ONE

Qais reported:

I said to 'Ammar: What is your opinion about that which you have done in case (of your siding with Hadrat 'Ali)? Is it your personal opinion or something you got from Allah's Messenger (s )? 'Ammar said: We have got nothing from Allah's Messenger (s) which people at large did not get, but Hudhaifa told me that Allah's Apostle (s) had especially told him amongst his Companion, that there would be twelve hypocrites out of whom eight would not get into Paradise, until a camel would be able to pass through the needle hole. The ulcer would be itself sufficient (to kill) eight. So far as four are concerned, I do not remember what Shu'ba said about them.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2779 a
In-book reference : Book 51, Hadith 12
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 38, Hadith 6688

HADITH TWO

Abu Tufail reported that there was a dispute between Hudhaifa and one from the people of Aqaba as it happens amongst people. He said: I adjure you by Allah to tell me as to how many people from Aqaba were. The people said to him (Hudhaifa) to inform him as he had asked. We have been informed that they were fourteen and If you are to be counted amongst them, then they would be fifteen and I state by Allah that twelve amongst them were the enemies of Allah and of His Messenger (s) in this world. The rest of the three put forward this excuse: We did not hear the announcement of Allah's Messenger (s) and we were not aware of the intention of the people as he (the Holy Prophet) had been in the hot atmosphere. He (the Holy Prophet) then said: The water is small in quantity (at the next station). So nobody should go ahead of me, but he found people who had gone ahead of him and he cursed them on that day.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2779 c
In-book reference : Book 51, Hadith 14
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 38, Hadith 6690
https://sunnah.com/muslim/51

Abu bakr, Umar, Uthman, Mu'awaiyah.......which of these companions are from aqaba?
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Abu bakr, Umar, Uthman, Mu'awaiyah.......which of these companions are from aqaba?

# First, the emphasis on those four ahadith I posted (there are many for your information) is to inform you contrary to your belief, that there were criminals from amongst the Sahabah. They are condemned in hell-fire. Nabi even cursed some of them.

# Second, let me do you the favor of reading yourself the story of Aqaba and those unnamed 12 - 14 condemned Munafiqun. When you do, then I'd like to ask you a question on it via one hadith that has to do with Umar Ibn Khattab especially on the expedition of Aqaba.

# Third, there is no controversy about the case of Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan. He was a condemned sahabi. A core Munafiq.

* Have you ever read this Hadith documented by Imam Muslim which reads:

" Zirr reported: '

Ali observed: By Him Who split up the seed and created
something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0141

# Imam Tirmidhi also documents

Narrated 'Ali:

"The Prophet (s) - the Unlettered Prophet - exhorted me (saying): 'None loves you except a believer and none hates you except a hypocrite.'" 'Adi bin Thabit (a narrator) said: "I am from the generation whom the Prophet (s) supplicated for."

#Book 49, hadith 3736.
www.Sunnah.com/tirmidhi/49

* Mu'awiyah did not only nurse grudges against Imam Ali but used to and established the cursing of Ali Ibn Abi Talib coupled with the fact that he waged war against Imam Ali and murdered many Sahabah and pious believers. This is also reported by Imam Muslim. We shall provide you in detail if you have any doubt.

* And Sahih ahadith also affirm that cursing Ali is cursing Nabi.
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
AlBaqir:
HADITH THREE

THE RENEGADES AFTER THE DEMISE OF NABI

Imam Bukhari in his Sahih

Chapter: Book of ar-Riqaq (To make the heart tender)

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (s) said, "While I was sleeping, a group (of my followers were brought close to me), and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from amongst (us) me and them, he said (to them), 'Come along.'

I asked, 'Where?' He said, 'To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah' I asked, 'what is wrong with them' He said, 'They turned apostate as renegades after you left.' Then behold! (Another) group (of my followers) were brought close to me, and when I recognized them, a man (an angel) came out from (me and them) he said (to them); Come along.' I asked, "Where?' He said, 'To the (Hell) Fire, by Allah.' I asked, What is wrong with them?' He said, 'They turned apostate as renegades after you left. So I did not see anyone of them escaping except a few who were like camels without a shepherd."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6587
In-book reference : Book 81, Hadith 175
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 587

Narra ted Ibn Al-Musaiyab:

The companions of the Prophet (s) said, "Some men from my companions will come to my Lake-Fount and they will be driven away from it, and I will say, 'O Lord, my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge of what they innovated after you left: they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6586
In-book reference : Book 81, Hadith 174
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 586
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/81

# This is one out of many of your ahadith that clearly established that some Sahabah renegade and reverted from Islam after the demise of Nabi.

Observe: their kufr is not that they worshipped idols or became Jew or Christians. They still remained in Islam but their abode is hell-fire.
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
AlBaqir:

# First, the emphasis on those four ahadith I posted (there are many for your information) is to inform you contrary to your belief, that there were criminals from amongst the Sahabah. They are condemned in hell-fire. Nabi even cursed some of them.

# Second, let me do you the favor of reading yourself the story of Aqaba and those unnamed 12 - 14 condemned Munafiqun. When you do, then I'd like to ask you a question on it via one hadith that has to do with Umar Ibn Khattab especially on the expedition of Aqaba.

# Third, there is no controversy about the case of Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan. He was a condemned sahabi. A core Munafiq.

* Have you ever read this Hadith documented by Imam Muslim which reads:

" Zirr reported: '

Ali observed: By Him Who split up the seed and created
something living, the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) gave me a promise that no one but a believer would love me, and none but a hypocrite would nurse grudge against me

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0141

* Mu'awiyah did not only nurse grudges against Ali but used to and established the cursing of Ali Ibn Abi Talib. This is also reported by Imam Muslim. We shall provide you in detail if you have any doubt.

* And Sahih ahadith also affirm that cursing Ali is cursing Nabi.

Mr man, tell us which of the companions i mentioned that hailed from aqaba.......The hadeeth was so so so clear that when we juxtapose the three ahadeeth found in saheeh Muslim we find that;

1.) The hypocrites are ALL from aqaba

2.) They are 15 in numbers

3.) 12 out of them are enemies of Allaah and his messenger[the three narrations emphasized more on 12]

4.) 8 would not enter Paradise.

so which of the companions i specially mentioned are from aqaba? those are the ones that concerns me for now....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
AlBaqir:

# This is one out of many of your ahadith that clearly established that some Sahabah renegade and reverted from Islam after the demise of Nabi.

Observe: their kufr is not that they worshipped idols or became Jew or Christians. They still remained in Islam but their abode is hell-fire.

Abu bakr, Uthman, Umar, Mu'awiyah which proof do you have that they became apostates?

*I am interested in these companions because these are the ones you rawaafid normally speak ill of , hating umar the most......

*it is however interesting that the aforementioned companions were promised jannah......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Mr man, tell us which of the companions i mentioned that hailed from aqaba.......The hadeeth was so so so clear that when we juxtapose the three ahadeeth found in saheeh Muslim we find that;

1.) The hypocrites are ALL from aqaba

2.) They are 15 in numbers

3.) 12 out of them are enemies of Allaah and his messenger[the three narrations emphasized more on 12]

4.) 8 would not enter Paradise.

so which of the companions i specially mentioned are from aqaba? those are the ones that concerns me for now....

grin This really show how little you are informed. I advice you to go and read about the expedition of Tabuk vis-à-vis mount of Uqbah.

# Anyway, It was the incident that happened at that place called Uqbah/Aqabah not that some Sahabah hailed from the place. Muslims are to fight a war at Tabuk but they all stopped at mount Uqbah. That was when those Munafiqun tried to murder the Prophet.

Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani writes:

Hudhaifah is one of the 14 noble companions of the Messenger of Allah (s). The Messenger of Allah ) revealed to him the names of Munafiqeen, and protected him from the difficulties of the Hour, and Umar was swearing him by Allah: "Am I among these Munafiqeen?" in which he Hudhaifah replied, "By Allah (swt), no! I will never tell anyone after you."

Musaddad said: Narrated Yahya from Al-A’mash from Zaid ibn Wahab who said: I heard Hudhaifah (may Allah be pleased with him), saying: "Another man of Munafiqeen died, and I will not pray on his funeral, Umar then said: what prevents you to pray on him? I said: Because he was one of them, (Umar) said: By Allah am I also one of them?! I said: 'No.' Then Umar cried. The chain of this hadeeth is Saheeh, and (the other narration via) Ya’qoob ibn Sulaiman from the narration of Zaid ibn Wahab is denounced.

Source: Matalib Al-A'lia. Vol. 14, Pg # 702.

# Note: According to Quran, there were many Munafiqun in Madina and roundabout madina. Their Nifaq is so perfected that Nabi did not even know them. However, some of them were revealed at Uqbah/Aqabah and their names kept.

# Then, you do not need to run away from hadith of renegade.
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Abu bakr, Uthman, Umar, Mu'awiyah which proof do you have that they became apostates?

*I am interested in these companions because these are the ones you rawaafid normally speak ill of , hating umar the most......

# You need first confirm the criminality of some the companions and that Quran and Nabi cursed them. And that Allah and His Prophet promised them hell-fire. Only then we can proceed and have a meaningful discussions or argument.

AbdelKabir:

*it is however interesting that the aforementioned companions were promised jannah......

# I see. May I ask why Umar was not comfortable asking Hudhayfah if he was among those Munafiqun? Somebody that have been promised Jannah shouldn't be so worried that after even been told he continue worrying and crying?!

# Why even asking the question at all? He was definitely part of the contingents that went to Tabuk with Nabi. If he wasn't part of those 12 or 14, his conscience should be clear. He need no asking such question!
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by AlBaqir(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Uthman Too Meet with Hudhayfah, the keeper of Munafiq's names

# Imam Ibn Abi Shaybah:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Nomair from Al-A’mash from Abdulmalik ibn Maysara from Al-Nazzal Ibn Sabra who said: Ibn Masoud and Hudhaifa entered upon Uthman, Uthman said to Hudhayfah I have been informed that you have said such and such? Hudhayfah said: ‘No, by Allah (swt) I haven’t said that’, when they went out ibn Masoud he said to Hudhaifa: 'What is wrong with you?! Why did you deny what I heard you say (about Uthman) before?' He said: 'I spare parts of my religion with other parts of it, because of the fear to loose it completely'.

Source: Al-Musannaf ibn Abi Shaybah. Vol. 11, Pg. # 359 - 360.

# Imam Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya:

Narrated Abdullah Abdulmalik ibn Maysara from Al-Nazzal ibn Sabra who said: 'Hudhaifa swore by Allah (swt) to Uthman that he hasn’t said things that we heard him say. So we said to him: O Aba Abdullah, We heard you swearing by Allah (swt) to Uthman that you haven’t said some things even though we heard you saying those things?!'

Whereupon he replied: 'I spare parts of my religion with other parts of it, because of the fear to loose it completely'.

Footnote: Narrated Al-Kashaf in his book ‘Al-Hiyal’ through Mas’har ibn Kodam from Abdulmalik ibn Maysara from him. Narrated also Aboo Na’eem in ‘Al-Hilya’ in the biography of Hudhaifa ibn Al-Yaman through Ibraheem ibn Man’waih from Ubaid ibn Asbat from Al-A’mash from Abdulmalik ibn Maysara from AlNazzal ibn Sabra from him. And it’s narrators are trustworthy, but I could not find the biography of Ibraheem in my books.

Source: A’laam Al-Mo’waqihin. Vol. 5, Pg. # 119.

Obviously Hazrat Hudhayfah displayed a highest level of Taqiyyah in dealing with Umar and Uthman. That says a lot why Umar continue crying despite being told "he was not part of those Munafiqun". But really that Umar's question was weird.
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Demmzy15(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
^^Whenever it doesn't suit their whims, they beat their faces and shout "taqqiyah" grin grin. Mr. Man the fact remains that all this gibberish you're writing is a waste of time. The only person I know that'll subscribe to this rubbish is no other than Boda Taiwo! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Newnas(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2017
AlBaqir:

Troglodyte, get it to your skull that the opening hadith is not weak as you've lied. The hadith is Mawdoo (fabrication).

# What we say is according to Quran and ahadith, not all the sahabah were righteous as you troglodytes used to deceive innocent people.

So, what do you say about Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Abu Musa, Sa'd bn Abi waqqass?!
Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Newnas(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2017
Demmzy15:
^^Whenever it doesn't suit their whims, they beat their faces and shout "taqqiyah" grin grin. Mr. Man the fact remains that all this gibberish you're writing is a waste of time. The only person I know that'll subscribe to this rubbish is no other than Boda Taiwo! grin grin

Exactly.

What Umar did is a sign of humility and perfect Eeman.

Just as Ibrahim and Ismail were beseeching Allah out of fear and hope when they were reconstructing the kabah as Allah mentioned in Baqarah instead of joking and feeling safe.

The messenger too used to offer Solah and weep till late in the night even when Allah had forgiven him all past and future sins.

And Abu Bakr too did the same when the messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam said everyone's wealth that benefited (in the course of Allah) we have been able to reciprocate except the wealth of Abu Bakr. Then Abu Bakr wept.

Then what shows the emptiness of AlBaqir's skull is that, why would Umar ask since he already knew that he was a munafiq.
Munafiqs don't ask for guidance or forgiveness.
If AlBaqir had spent more time pondering on Surah Nisaa instead of reading cursed Allah forsaken Al-Kafi book of lies written by their deviant sheikh, he would have seen that I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Companions Of The Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) By Baba Ali Mustapha by Newnas(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2017
Funny thing is that this dumb head AlBaqir will still create another thread to insult Hudhayfah.

Whenever he needs to use a companion's words, he praises him, when he has finished he insults him.

Double standard, a typical characteristic of innovators and deviants.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Greeting In Islam And Evils Of Prostration In Greeting / Zakat From Stocks / I Am Sufy (sunni)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.