Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

#bbnaija: 7 Reasons I Feel Big Brother Was Wrong With Kemens Disqualification. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: 7 Reasons I Feel Big Brother Was Wrong With Kemens Disqualification. (849 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / 2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / K.Brule Tweets After Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: 7 Reasons I Feel Big Brother Was Wrong With Kemens Disqualification. by Ideyontop: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Ok, Kemen just got evicted from the Big Brother House. I had a close look at the video and here are my personal conclusions:

1. Tboss was awake when Kemen fondled her.So she was aware.

2. Big Brother Evicted Kemen based on Tboss's strong dislike for Kemen. Yes,this dislike for Kemen was quickly utilised and converted to sexual harassment accusation by Tboss when this opportunity came to which Kemen seem guilty from the shallow look of things.

4. Someone said that Big Brother is manipulating this game to Favour Tboss for some reasons yet unknown. It also looks like Big Brother summoned Bisola and sent her on a mission to go dissuade the other house mates and force them to "free" Tboss. We all saw what happened after Big Brother summoned Bisola to watch the video.

5.Personally I feel the punishment was too much for the action. There are several punishments Big Brother would have given to Kemen.

6. Big Brother should have let Kemen be evicted quietly,he was going anyway,that way he would have gone in peace.

7. Big Brother just destroyed Kemens reputation,i think that was rather too much. He did not even get an eviction interview, and is now labelled a "rapist" , not fair!
Re: #bbnaija: 7 Reasons I Feel Big Brother Was Wrong With Kemens Disqualification. by Etzakoos(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Their Problem
Re: #bbnaija: 7 Reasons I Feel Big Brother Was Wrong With Kemens Disqualification. by adegeye38(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Ideyontop:
Ok, Kemen just got evicted from the Big Brother House. I had a close look at the video and here are my personal conclusions:

1. Tboss was awake when Kemen fondled her.So she was aware.

2. Big Brother Evicted Kemen based on Tboss's strong dislike for Kemen. Yes,this dislike for Kemen was quickly utilised and converted to sexual harassment accusation by Tboss when this opportunity came to which Kemen seem guilty from the shallow look of things.

4. Someone said that Big Brother is manipulating this game to Favour Tboss for some reasons yet unknown. It also looks like Big Brother summoned Bisola and sent her on a mission to go dissuade the other house mates and force them to "free" Tboss. We all saw what happened after Big Brother summoned Bisola to watch the video.

5.Personally I feel the punishment was too much for the action. There are several punishments Big Brother would have given to Kemen.

6. Big Brother should have let Kemen be evicted quietly,he was going anyway,that way he would have gone in peace.

7. Big Brother just destroyed Kemens reputation,i think that was rather too much. He did not even get an eviction interview, and is now labelled a "rapist" , not fair!
1. Tboss was nt really awake, she was also a lil bit drunk from d party dey had dat night so she was very drowsy, she was nt really aware

2. kemen knew his intention was not clean, and he knew she was a lil bit drunk, so he wan take advantage of d situation, hence d tip toeing to her bed, and looking left nd right to make sure he wasn't watched

3. kemen has been warned several times and has been given two strikes for various offences, nd house rule says if u get 3 strikes u are disqualified, so dat was y he was evicted, not really for d offence but for the accumulation of various other offences

4. he was going to be evicted anyway, he had d lowest number of votes

5. he only has himself to blame, due to his lack of discipline, self control and common sense

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: 7 Reasons I Feel Big Brother Was Wrong With Kemens Disqualification. by tribalistseun: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2017
OP rubbishh, If you wake up around 3:30 am to check cameras before touching a woman while she's fast asleep then you're a creep.

they were all fast asleep after the heavy drinking from the party. Kemen have been committing so many crime in that house since, and biggie have given him and Marvis warns and punishment for gossiping conspiracies. dude couldn't control his pervert side of him.

Even Ebuka have exposed him once for one of his bullshitss his been doing, but his bad habit is too strong to control

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AMVCA 2017 Winners, Zebrudaya & Somkele Idhalama Receive Their Cars / Nollywood Acts Bukky Wright & Seun Ajayi, Birthday Mates, Are A Year Older Today / Bbnaiaja: Tboss Says "I Cant Speak Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.