Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,308 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Oscar: Why I Was Happy To Leave Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oscar: Why I Was Happy To Leave Chelsea (381 Views)

I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury / Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea / Gernot Rohr Reveals One Key Reason Why Mikel Will Leave Chelsea By January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oscar: Why I Was Happy To Leave Chelsea by cheapgoal: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2017
Brazil midfielder, Oscar, has clarified the reason for his choice leave to Chelsea and join Shanghai SIPG in a Mega-cash move amid the January transfer window and he revealed that it was not about the cash.

“The financial aspect was important, but it's not all about money,” he told Four Four Two.

“The city where you live is very important. I'm not going by myself, I have my wife and kids, so the city must be nice and Shanghai has all we need. The financial aspect was important, but it's not all about money”

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/oscar-why-i-was-happy-to-leave-chelsea

(1) (Reply)

Howe: We've Got Our Mojo Back / Jeremy Mathieu Of Barcelona Sorry For Gesture After Win Vs. PSG / Based On Logistics, Arsene Wenger Must Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.