Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury (28675 Views)

Francis Uzoho: FIFA To Pay Shot-stopper’s Salary For 6 Month Plus After Injury / Serena Williams In Tears After Injury In Rogers Cup Final, Touching (Photos) / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by robosky02(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Can Finally Dive Again’- Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Lengthy Injury Layoff

Francis Uzoho is elated to return to full training again after spending time on the sidelines due to a knee ligament injury, reports Completesports.com.

Uzoho picked up the injury in Nigeria’s friendly clash against the Selecao of Brazil in October 2019.

The young goalkeeper was stretchered off after the hour mark and missed the rest of the campaign as a result of the setback.

“WOW, I can finally dive again �
IN CHRIST ALONE,” he wrote on his Twitter handle.

The 21-year-old joined Cypriot club APOEL from Spanish outfit Deportivo La Coruna last month.

He spent last season on loan at another Cypriot club Omonia.

https://www.completesports.com/i-can-finally-dive-again-uzoho-happy-to-be-back-on-his-feet-again-after-lengthy-injury-lay-off/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by GboyegaD(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
Happy for him.

11 Likes

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by robosky02(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yes Nigeria's number 1

5 Likes

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by paulolee(m): 5:22am On Aug 22, 2020
so who dey talk like say he get better club wey him deh dive for...didn't even noticed he was injured...
am happy you are back...congrats shaa b4 dm go call me hater

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by CelestineNelson: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2020
We thank God for you dear life..wishing a successful injury free career

5 Likes

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by Chukkson: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by jesus247alive(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
The Egyptian u see today

You shall see no more..

Thank God for healing.

I am dedicating this to everyone going tru some difficult times and also live threating addiction, may God answer your prayer and show us mercy.

Don't give up and pls never think suicide
ITS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL.

GOD NO GO SHAME US.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by explorer250(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
welcome back uzoho. wish you will pick form quickly

are you a social club owner or member? this website helps you manage members with email notification etc
www.nairaland.com/6070011/social-club-management-system#93092065
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by Stephendeals: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Great!

All the best as you fully recover grin, who knows Chelsea might get you as a replacement for Arrizabalaga

You all can also dive into my DM for New computer products

2 Likes

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by Amspecial: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
grin
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by Geestarry(f): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Great
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Uzoho, the guy that's always jittery when he mans the post.

How Nigeria has not been able to effectively replace Vincent Enyeama still wows me.

We have been going round circles.

We need balance.

Uzoho or all the folks we have are not good enough for the Super Eagles.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by obinoral1179(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2020
He is now 21 years of age, ok now God no go shame us... Welcome back sir...

9 Likes

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by flexd99(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Congrats
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by UbanmeUdie: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2020
shocked

The awesomely awful 19yrs old goalie is happy to be back diving again.

I wonder what the 19yrs old father of a 17yrs old is actually happy about.

Maybe he is happy being a deceitful Nigerian goalie who was able to bobo the oyinbo system successfully.

Maybe he is happy being an uncoordinated basket goalkeeper.

Maybe he is also happy looking like Taiye Taiwo's real twin.

I really wonder!

Just keep being happy dear Francis but we know your end is might be in your next dive. You may have fooled the oyinbo system but not nature.

I wonder be surprised when the headline reads "Francis retires at 22"

Omg! He is now 21

Wonders shall never end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by pretydiva(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Congratulations
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by HQDesign: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Amazing News.
Love the photo too.
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by helinues: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Happy for you buddy.

The sky is just the beginning
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by NbaRich4eva: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Divepenn
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by ANYIGOD4LIGHTS(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Welcome back.
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by revived: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Ohh

1 Like

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by ridwanlawal: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2020
21 years. No frovlem I kwam in Feace

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by Judolisco(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2020
Thank God our ever young goalkeeper
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by Kenmatt(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2020
Op, you mean 21 years or 31 years?
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by Shugavee(f): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2020
Una good morning o smiley

Please patronize me biko , good quality hairs for affordable prices . Check out my ig page please and send me a Dm , I love you ❤️
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by englishmart(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2020
Super Eagle's no.1 playing for Omonia, the other ones are either in the Npfl or South African league, or one useless Kenyan league.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by handsomeyinka(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2020
Stay Fit...

We are happy for your recovery
Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by molbic(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2020
dis one all the comments above are still positive joyless people never arrive . congrats sha

1 Like

Re: I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury by handsomeyinka(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Stephendeals:
Great!

All the best as you fully recover grin, who knows Chelsea might get you as a replacement for Arrizabalaga

You all can also dive into my DM for New computer products
Chai..see as you insult chelsea...lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aritz Aduriz Scores Bicycle Kick Goal As Bilbao Beat Barcelona 1-0 (Photos) / Evil Spirit Of Soccer Betting / What You Must Know About Russia 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.