Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold (22468 Views)

IVM Carris Is A Beauty To Behold. / Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River / Jaguar XF 2010 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oh this 1 mile 10 litres gas consuming machine.
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by Lexusgs430: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
lofty900:
The difference between autojosh and autoreport is glaring. Autojosh is going international while autoreport is targeting the Nigerian audience only. He talks about cars Nigerians need while autojosh talks about cars Nigerians don't need

How are you sure autojosh is not also autoreport?
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by Drabrah(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
#34M shocked shocked shocked
I need to make am,
ASAP.
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by Okuda(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
una dey call this one joy? make una go see Audi a8 or a7...2106/2017 model
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by LagosIkd(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Okay

Nothing special

Prefer big daddy
Hahaha...
Just say you like your car
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Is there an approved Jaguar dealership in Nigeria - Abuja or Lagos?
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by papi21: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
DaMotivator:
i just place my order for dis ride....awaiting wen its delivered...am so gonna cruise dis ride menh
How much does it cost
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
LAFO:
wink

cheesy

As for the ride....

When I'm ready to buy..... it will be outdated....
lolz. If u have money no need to wait until it's outdated
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How are you sure autojosh is not also autoreport?
it's very possible
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by LAFO: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
lofty900:
lolz. If u have money no need to wait until it's outdated

Na because no money for that kind luxury yet
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
LAFO:

Na because no money for that kind luxury yet
don't worry, don't look at ur current available balance. As far as I'm concerned, the money is available. U believe?
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by LAFO: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
lofty900:
don't worry, don't look at ur current available balance. As far as I'm concerned, the money is available. U believe?

I believe.

My current available balance is 135 NGN
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
LAFO:

I believe.

My current available balance is 135 NGN
add six zeros to that. That's ur available balance!
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by LAFO: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
lofty900:
add six zeros to that. That's ur available balance!

cheesy grin

Hallelujah

Yippee

1 Like

Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by swagifted(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
When is Elon musk coming to nigeria..
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by chccho(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
autojosh:
The demand for saloon cars has increased over the years and this is not unrelated to its compactness and elegance in appearance. Although there is a chasm which differentiates car lovers that are attracted to SUVs from ones that fancy saloon cars, the latter seems to have more fans partly due to it being relatively affordable.

Almost all automobile brands have a representative in this category. The Jaguar brand is renowned for the luxurious and classy touch it adds to her products. This is exemplified in the 2017 Jaguar XF Premium that is giving all other brands a run for their money.

Basically, Jaguar XF Premium 2017 is a saloon car that is comprehensively impressive. One of the Jaguar XF automobiles, its front view is catchy with bi-function High Intensity Discharge (HID) xenon lights that keep one’s driving path clearly illuminated.

It has power folding exterior mirrors and a back that is expertly crafted to allure. The car comes with either 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel powered engine or 3.0-litre supercharged V6 engine that is capable of reaching 60mph in 5.1 seconds–the choice is yours.

More so, the interior is decorated with power leather seats that position one for a remarkable driver-passenger experience. It contains a good infotainment system that purports as a personal assistant to one on the driver’s seat. It has a power adjustable steering that ensures convenience in cruising and a “start” button to effortlessly begin one’s road experience with the automobile. It is valued at about ₦34million.

High patronage of saloon cars in this part of the globe has led to the maximization of technology in manufacturing ones that inject glee in their usage. Being a quite age-old automotive brand, Jaguar delights her teeming adherents with the XF that lives up to the meaning of its name. It is a high-quality saloon car. The attention paid to efficiency and speed make it desirable, as well as gives rise to joy when beheld.

https://autojosh.com/review-jaguar-xf-2018-model/

I don't see any features that really wow me for a N34m ride.it seems more like just a basic 2017 saloon compared to the BMws,Benz,Audis and Lexus of its category...I also find it strange to see modern cars without a gear stick but rather now being replaced with some silly knobs!!! Like the gear of a car is now a "volume control knob" Gear sticks just have a way of adding pleasure to driving and gives the driver that in feeling that u are in total control.
Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by gunpoint(m): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2017
yteds:

The car madt gon
My copy
Turbo 1.5L engine edition.
Drives like a dream

Re: 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2017
beevee1:
34 mil, hmmm ok. So in 5 years time tokunbo go be like 12-15 mil. Ok make I start to save now grin
dream on

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things To Avoid Doing With An Automatic Transmission Car / Liberty Walk Body-kitted Suzuki Jimny SUV VS Mercedes-benz G-wagon:see The Diff. / Acura Mdx Tech Package 2008 Model Showing Check Transmission With Flashing D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.