Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Parents,what Is Your Take On Internet Fraud By G-boys? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Parents,what Is Your Take On Internet Fraud By G-boys? (1334 Views)

Emir Sanusi Accused Of Fraud (Full Report) / A Politician's Son Adeusi Olatunji Jailed For Internet Fraud (photo) / The Yoruba Iwo King Akanbi That Sleeps With Men & Does Fraud - [EXPOSED] -part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents,what Is Your Take On Internet Fraud By G-boys? by banqalee(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
It is no longer a secret that over 80% of modern-day youths are into Internet fraud.They are popularly known as G-boys.Most of them, rich and successful in what they do.They do awful things in secret to become that wealthy.It is sad that this way of life has spread like wildfire and eaten deep into the bones of young men who ,obviously, ventured into it out of pressure from family,their fellow peers who are already into it,frustration ,or the massive desire for money and the other things that come with it_flashy cars,fancy women and what have you.
What is your opinion on this way of life that has risen more than the Nigerian economy and what do you think is a way out? Because from the way I see it,it's encouraged in this part of the world..no one sees anything wrong with ,the ladies won't give you attention if you are not a G-boy and have a car,your friends will look at you with disdain and say you are not 'sharp',the society at large expects you to belong and show off your wealth not minding the source. I need answers because I'm out of my mind with the images and ideas I'm getting in my head.I won't have any other option than to join the trend if it's okay..me too,I want to drive girls around in my Porsche and take them to my mansion later after a day of fancy spending.
Thank you!
Re: Parents,what Is Your Take On Internet Fraud By G-boys? by koolguy88(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is a very bad attitude and must be discouraged by all means.
These so called g - boys portray Nigerians in a bad light abroad.
It is better to work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labour than to commit fraud and not have peace of mind.
Remember the law of karma is realistic.

He that have ears let him hear.

I rest my case.

FTC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About The Ogbuagu (Lion/Tiger Killer) Title In Igbo Land / Can a Black man Be Racist Towards Fellow Blacks? / Seperating Culture From Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.