Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ms. Chief Throws Expensive Gold Chain To A Fan At Reminisce Street Concert - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ms. Chief Throws Expensive Gold Chain To A Fan At Reminisce Street Concert (358 Views)

Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming / Bbnaija: So Laycon Featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce In Fierce (video) / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ms. Chief Throws Expensive Gold Chain To A Fan At Reminisce Street Concert by publicrelation: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXKEiLhYsI0

First i will like to say a big Shout out to Samsung, Reminisce and the zone agency for this massive concert. The recent trend of artist holding their own shows and championing events is a very welcomed development. Not only does it offer the city the chance to be on the map , it also gives an idea of the multitude of people willing to come out to enjoy good music. We as artist have taken a cue from our very hard working comedians and are now willing to come together and make huge moments like these.

From Olamide’s OLIC to Phyno Fest, now to Reminisce these concerts have been a massive success and i am so happy to have been a part of this.

Watch me throw my expensive gold chain in the crowd in excitement as i performed my new single skushi

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Best Of Dr Sid / Daniel Craig To Reprise His Role In James Bond / BB Naija: Debie Rise Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.