Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" (14692 Views)

Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking / See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Pauloves(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
See a Funny Answer From a SS 1 Student To His English Teacher on "Register"

It's quite humorous or should I say interesting when you set out to mark an English Language assignment as a Secondary School teacher and you stumble upon different level of intellect exuded by these students some are outstandingly good some are average and some are really poor however this is not to say that these lackluster students cannot be better just like we have in the case of Ben Carson...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
That tool "go to hell" can be used to pluck mango.... etc

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Kachi188(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
I don't understand this post...is it that OP doesn't realize that 'go to hell' is an actual agricultural tool?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chai!!!!the OP didn't attend a good secondary school,olodo rabata

31 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by kross01(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Just for nairaland likes you just succeeded in advertising your ignorance. 'go to hell' is an informal name for a farm tool

9 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by CrazyScientist: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pauloves:

It's quite humorous or should I say interesting when you set out to mark an English Language assignment as a Secondary School teacher and you stumble upon different level of intellect exuded by these students some are outstandingly good some are average and some are really poor however this is not to say that these lackluster students cannot be better just like we have in the case of Ben Carson...

Go To Hell is an agricultural tool for plucking fruits. You just came to disgrace yourself here. undecided

29 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
chai.... ehya op. put picture u need award for your discovery...
lala abeg fp tins.... he deserves it....

you just did yourself... ode ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
That moment you try to spite someone and you end up shooting your self. Go to hell is a farm implement.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Idydarling(f): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dextology:
That moment you try to spite someone and you end up shooting your self. Go to hell is a farm implement.
no mind am, who is the illiterate here?

2 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Ikigia: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hilarious, can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by originalKsp(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Go to hell is actually a farm tool

1 Like

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
op why naw
why this brutality
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Artistree: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
ozohtony:
That tool "go to hell" can be used to plug mango.... etc
The word is pluck, not plug

4 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by sexy74(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kachi188:
I don't understand this post...is it that OP doesn't realize that 'go to hell' is an actual agricultural tool?
the name is sickle, go to hell is an informal name.

7 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Idydarling:
no mind am, who is the illiterate here?

I won't be surprise if he marks that option wrong.
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by benzene00: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pauloves:

how market??

go back to secondary school

5 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by metallisc(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Artistree:

2 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by metallisc(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pauloves:

1. Sickle (This is where the disease sickle-cell got its name - the cell wilts to a weak sickle shape)
2. Scythe
3. Go to hell {Long sickle)

6 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thank God you brought it here before you go and beat the boy for no reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Pluviophile(f): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
joshysmartie:
chai.... ehya op. put picture u need award for your discovery...

lala abeg fp tins.... he deserves it....

you just did yourself... ode ...

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Op, hope you haven't sent that student to hell with bad grades? 'Go to hell' is actually a farm tool.

Take his script down please.

2 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by dexy007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Didn't expect anything less from the OP when I saw the word "English Teacher" as part of the topic.
Is the teacher English? i.e. from England, next time do well to add "Language" after English. It means a lot.
My 10 kobo!

4 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by HARDDON: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ouch op!
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hahaha.. Op olodo grin grin
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Op is one of the frustrated souls in the teaching profession...It's quite evident you bought your O' level results...I can bet my balls.

2 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Outofsync(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
i dey feel for the op. He came here to wail about failing educational standards but got whipped himself grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by SonOfEl(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
OP sorry is your name.

1 Like

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by picker(f): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
CrazyScientist:

Go To Hell is an agricultural tool for plucking fruits. You just came to disgrace yourself here. undecided
Sickle is an appropriate name sir

1 Like

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Jakasibo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Op is the teacher who does not even know farm tools
Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by CRAPHA96(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
g

1 Like

Re: See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Artistree:

Thanks. U know I went to night school grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Zealand Visa And Student Admission Application FREE!!!!! / List Of Universities That Offers Petrochemical Engineering / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.