Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance (11726 Views)

Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by koolchicco: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2009
Sella Damasus was absent at her deceased husband, Jaiye Aboderin’s fourth burial remembrance party that took place on the 5th of December at The Oriental Hotel, Lekki Lagos. She claimed to be at her mother's side, who's recovering from eye surgery. The Aboderin family reacted saying ‘they didn’t as a family feel bad about her not being there. The reason being that she no longer bears their name. She has swapped Aboderin with Nzeribe‘. Stella was said to have been invited and she even requested for extra invitations.

Late 2008, she was sighted at Club 868 with Emeka Nzeribe where they tried as much they could to prevent being photographed together by paparazzis and in March 2009, they got married – Emeka Nzeribe became her second husband. Reports reaching nigeriafilms.com claim the marriage is not going easy, as sources say incompatibility between them is due to Emeka's is frequent trips to Abuja. Stella , the mother of two from her previous marriage, reportedly insisted that Emeka’s frequent trips to Abuja have been for business. She denied rumors of sending Emeka out of their matrimonial home. The reports have also been fueled by the absence of her wedding band [ring] . Sources close to them maintain and divulge that Emeka got fed up because she became stubborn, insisting on having her way and she wouldn’t submit to Emeka.

Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Warona: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
Too bad, the likes of Remi Adikwu Bakare still honours their husband even in death, Am not surpise though, embarassed
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
nigeria has paparazzi? [s]could be alum emeka and his gang of yellow jounalists.[/s]

priorities sha.

maybe stella was afraid of her late husband's relatives.
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by AloyEmeka9: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2009
tpia.:

nigeria has paparazzi?

priorities sha.

If the relatives wanted her head, don't you think they should have gone for it before now?. She is just being unnecessarily insensitive to her deceased husband's family.
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

If the relatives wanted her head, don't you think they should have gone for it before now?. She is just being unnecessarily insensitive to her deceased husband's family.

she had two kids for the man- there's no reason for her not to want to attend his remembrance. Her new husband is expected to understand and be supportive of her, unless he's a big baby.

and arent such things usually organized by the wife in conjunction with the relatives?
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by AloyEmeka9: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
If she refuses to organize it, can't his relatives do so?. I think 4 years remembrance is stretching it too far but she should have attended since they have issues with her after their son's death.
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

If she refuses to organize it, can't his relatives do so?. I think 4 years remembrance is stretching it too far but she should have attended since[b] they have issues with her after their son's death.[/b]

if she fears for her life should she still attend?

we all know how it is with Africans and widows.
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by MsZee(f): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
I never wish what Stella passed through in the hands of her in-laws even to my enemy!

All the women in this forum, please DO NOT join this ill on your fellow woman. That woman is a survivor. I am a close relative of hers so i know what am sayin.

She still misses Jaye and it is affecting her relationship with almost everybody.

Wish her the best please. Am sure Jaye do too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by AloyEmeka9: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ms Zee:

I never wish what Stella passed through in the hands of her in-laws even to my enemy!

All the women in this forum, please DO NOT join this ill on your fellow woman. That woman is a survivor. I am a close relative of hers so i know what am sayin.

She still misses Jaye and it is affecting her relationship with almost everybody.

Wish her the best please. Am sure Jaye do too

What did she go through?. Were you there or did you take her side of the story blown out of proportion by the media?
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by AloyEmeka9: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
tpia.:

if she fears for her life should she still attend?

we all know how it is with Africans and widows.

Nobody is killing her there. Its only a memorial service. Stop allaying fears where there is no imminent danger. Jaiye's famly lost a son too and they are grieving for their lost son. He may have been their sole bread winner too coupled with the fact that his 2 or 3 children are under lock and key courtesy of Stella and Emeka Nzeribe. How will you feel if Jaiye was your son?
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by spikedcylinder: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2009
It was common news that the Aboderin's dislikes Stella. She's married now anyway, why is her obligation still there?
I hope she allowed her kids attend the remembrance though.
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Nobody is killing her there. Its only a memorial service. Stop allaying fears where there is no imminent danger. Jaiye's famly lost a son too and they are grieving for their lost son. He may have been their sole bread winner too coupled with the fact that his 2 or 3 children are under lock and key courtesy of Stella and Emeka Nzeribe. How will you feel if Jaiye was your son?

so did your own media tell you she doesnt grieve for her late husband?

how would you feel if Stella was your daughter?

cut the crap- its no secret what women go through in Africa if they become widows.
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
Must she come? undecided
afterall, Isn't it the fourth year
?
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by whitesturd(f): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2009
She should ve gone jst to pay her tribute but she mite also ve a tangible reason.anyway,i wasnt dere n i dont know wt happened so i cant pass judgement.
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by semid4lyfe(m): 1:39am On Dec 16, 2009
Duh! Does Stella look like the type who has time for sober reflection?
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by bawomolo(m): 1:48am On Dec 16, 2009
what did she go through with her in-laws.

anyway this is a private matter. she probably mourned/mourns in her own way.
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by H2O2: 1:50am On Dec 16, 2009
Too sketchy to comment on .
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by amebono1: 2:08am On Dec 16, 2009
funmi her husbands family made life a living hell for her, even when she was still married and after her husbands death, so i dont blame her for not attending, sometimes dont just give your opinions blindly, there is a reason for everything

tpia.:

nigeria has paparazzi? [s]could be alum emeka and his gang of yellow jounalists.[/s]

priorities sha.

i would not advice her to attend that ceremony

forget about what the media is telling us, from close sources we all know she saw hell with her inlaws
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Outstrip(f): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2009
Why does she have to be there? She can honor his memory anyway she wants. She does not have to do it with them especially if it is true that they never liked her. Should she do it for the rest of her life. What is your recommendation on when she should stop doing a big memorial? Please leave the woman alone
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2009
i tire for aloy emeka and his/her personal problems with people
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2009
The ex-hubby is fine. The new hubby looks like an accident between daily packs of beer and the 1970s
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Akebulan: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2009
Who is she? She is really pretty
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2009
Akebulan:

Who is she? She is really pretty
BTW are u nigerian?
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by MrCrackles(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2009
That is some pretty insensitive poo. . .No matter what, show the dead fella some love on his remembrance at least. . . .
But at the end of the day, you cant bring a river to a thirsty camel. . . .It is what it is. . . .LIFE IS AWESOME AND CAN BE CRAP AT TIMES grin
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by spikedcylinder: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2009
The woman and her love for orobo men sef. cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Ben13: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2009
Three years of Remembrance never do? undecided
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by SisiKill1: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
She's married to someone else isn't she? So what's the big deal?

Jeez!
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by SisiKill1: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
Is hot funmi really aloy emeka? I swear i've seen the two of them go at it oh. . . So how can they be the same person? No one is that crazy abeg.
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by londoner: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
If its true that she is remarried, then she should not attend the remembrance. Maybe just put a flower on his grave with his children by her side. If she has moved on she should not still be expected to play the grieving widow. As she now has made vows to another man. She may have chosen to honor him her own private way, why should it have to be for public show?

Anyhow, how true is this story? or is it just yet another fabricated story?
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by koolchicco: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2009
FL Gators:

The ex-hubby is fine. The new hubby looks like an accident between daily packs of beer and the 1970s

LMAO grin grin

spikedcylinder:

The woman and her love for orobo men sef. cheesy

ROTFLMAO!!! I put it to both of you that ur the cause of my laughter now! grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2009
koolchicco:

Sella Damasus was absent at her deceased husband, Jaiye Aboderin’s fourth burial remembrance party that took place on the 5th of December at The Oriental Hotel, Lekki Lagos. She claimed to be at her mother's side, who's recovering from eye surgery. The Aboderin family reacted saying ‘they didn’t as a family feel bad about her not being there. The reason being that she no longer bears their name. She has swapped Aboderin with Nzeribe‘. Stella was said to have been invited and she even requested for extra invitations.

Is this not a good reason?
Re: Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance by xynerise: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
Na wa o. Stella is now Nzeribe not Aboderin. Let is another person's wife. As a guy will you allow you wife to attend her ex remembrance ceremony not even burial. Me I wont even allow her to go to his burial. Abeg allow her to be in a happy mood jo. She don too mourn. By the way Stella I love your performance in the on-going celebrity takes 2. Keep it up. Dont mind this bad belles. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Iyanya At Peter Okoye's Wedding | See Their Wedding Cake / Wizkid Gave His Wrist Watch Worth 1.5M To A Nairalander.pictures / Linda Ikeji Is Not The Loudest Voice On Social Media – Kemi Olunloyo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.