Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business (1046 Views)

I New A Reliable And Trustworthy Person To Teach Me Cryptocurrency Trading / Garri Business Is A Good Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business by Paramount01(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello I am Paul.i need a person that can be supplying me Garri in sokoto. Call me on 08068791600
Re: I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business by babkol: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Alright
Re: I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Paramount01:
Hello I am Paul.i need a person that can be supplying me Garri in sokoto. Call me on 08068791600
. From Nasarawa I will supply you @ 20k per 60kg
Re: I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business by realsbd(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Like what quantity do you want and will you like to have it from Oyo state. It is far less cheaper from my region
Re: I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Am from Ijebu ode, Ijebu has the best flavor of garri in Nigeria and cheaper rate......i can supply you sir, contact me if you are ready and believe in me 08179639117
Re: I Need A Trustworthy Person That Can Partner Me In Garri Business by Cympul(m): 5:39am On Jul 15, 2017
We are manufacturer of edible Garri based in iseyin , Oyo state. We are currently upgrading from hitherto local production, where we share processing facilities with other community members. we are establishing own factory and equipment made of stainless steel to conform with NAFDAC, SON, and FAO. The project at present is 80 % completed.
Interested individuals who wish to partner with the remaining 20% could visit for verification and confirmation.
Garri is consumed by 70% Nigerians, meaning that it's a mass market product. Consumers require healthy Garri in packaged form and that is what we are offering.
Our product would be vitamin A bio fortified Garri. We have the feeder cassava plantation for supply of organic vitamin A cassava and are collaborating with other organic grower.
More information is available on request.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Builds Device That Stores Thunder Lightning For Electricity / Become A Millionaire Through An Integrated Farming Systems / Dried Split Ginger In Lagos Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.