Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians (1865 Views)

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / What if Hell, Jesus and God Never Existed, will you regret being a Christian? / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by emmanuel596(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
A Facebook user who got angry with the way female Christians pretend and hide under the guise of religion took to her facebook wall to insult Christianity and called JESUS a mosquito.. She wrote: “I was once an advocate of christ before I found out the guy is just a mosquito, that is if he even existed”

Read more
http://ogashub.com.ng/jesus-christ-is-a-mosquito-that-is-if-he-existed-facebook-user-slams-christians/

See screen shots bellow:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mosquito
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Peppul: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
although I pity them and it shows that they are all in the same cult, but its their choice to follow christ or not, thats the gift of freewill he gave us, and according to the facebook user what he sow he shall reap. I just pray they realize before its too late
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by ify84(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Many people are losing faith.... They were not grounded in the first place.. That's y. God understands Sha

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Nne5: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
As if it changes anything about God.

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Davash222(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
So you mean in this whole world there is nobody close to her to tell her that she's mad

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
u just cursed ur generations

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Kondomatic(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
ify84:
Many people are losing faith.... They were not grounded in the first place.. That's y. God understands Sha
They were grounded in false teachings of our pastors and occultic doctrines of the Catholic Church so when reality finally settles in and they discover that they've been lied to, they will loose faith in God completely because everything they have been told are false.

I only blame them for not searching for the truth outside church's teachings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
ify84:

Fallacy detected

Name: No True Scotsman

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
u just cursed ur generations

but the missionaries didn't "curse their generations" when they told us all our gods are powerless gods and fake, Amirite mentally enslaved human?

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Peppul:
although I pity them and it shows that they are all in the same cult, but its their choice to follow christ or not, thats the gift of freewill he gave us, and according to the facebook user what he sow he shall reap. I just pray they realize before its too late

I hope you realise Odin is the true God before its too late
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Davash222:
So you mean in this whole world there is nobody close to her to tell her that she's mad

only a mad Nigerian would believe a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village over 2000 years ago died for their sins because a particular book their slave masters gave them said so

the Jews meanwhile don't believe anyone died for them

go figure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by menxer: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
she had a point there.
i have heard of a married lady that got pregnant and birthed a baby boy, after like 8 years of childless marriage, courtesy of a traditional practitioner, but on the day she took the child to church for dedication, she testified that her pastor prayed and God that does great thing in the church answered and gave her a child.

when the traditional practitioner heard of it, swore the lady won't have another child for telling that lie. 3 years after (and counting) the lady has not given birth again.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nne5:
As if it changes anything about God.
especially Yahweh who's fake
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Davash222(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

only a mad Nigerian would believe a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village over 2000 years ago died for their sins because a particular book their slave masters gave them said so

go figure
Jesus still loves you. His love is endless
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Davash222:
Jesus still loves you. His love is endless
of course
especially when the slavemasters beat the love into your forefathers
I don't need imaginary friend to love me, I have real humans for that already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hahn(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Davash222(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

of course

especially when the slavemasters beat the love into your forefathers

I don't need imaginary friend to love me, I have real humans for that already
Jesus can make you a Landlord not just hopefulLandlord, you know??
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by emmanuel596(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
They were grounded in false teachings of our pastors and occultic doctrines of the Catholic Church so when reality finally settles in and they discover that they've been lied to, they will loose faith in God completely because everything they have been told are false.

I only blame them for not searching for the truth outside church's teachings.

Belive it or not the roman Catholic church is the foundation and right way of rue Christian worship
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Davash222:

Jesus can make you a Landlord not just hopefulLandlord, you know??

no he can't

many Christians are homeless, he can start with them, make them all landlords first
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
emmanuel596:

Belive it or not the roman Catholic church is the foundation and right way of rue Christian worship

true bro, especially their true Christian worship of covering up pedophilia of priests

go to YouTube and watch Hitchens debate roman Catholics
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Kondomatic(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
emmanuel596:

Catholicism is no part of Christianity sir.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Davash222(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

no he can't

many Christians are homeless, he can start with them
Bald is not a hair colour

OFF is not a TV channel

Abstinence is not a sex position

Naked is not a clothing style

So, it's safe to say atheism is not a Religion.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Kondomatic(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

go figure
If I eventually aquire sense like you and become wise, I would honestly not waste my time and energy online arguing about a Jew that only mad Nigerians believe in.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Davash222:

Bald is not a hair colour

OFF is not a TV channel

Abstinence is not a sex position

Naked is not a clothing style

So, it's safe to say atheism is not a Religion.

while I do agree with what you wrote up there, I'm yet to see how it relates to the conversation
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jesus is still lord. He who was and is and is to come.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
If I eventually aquire sense like you and become wise, I would honestly not waste my time and energy online arguing about a Jew that only mad Nigerians believe in.

Imagine a world in which everywhere you turned, a belief in a literal Santa Claus was staring back at you. national Pledge “So help me santa” Imagine if when you went to a courtroom to testify, you had to put your hand on a copy of the book, “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas,” and say “So help me Santa” at the end of your oath. Imagine that town meetings all across the country started with the singing of the song “Here Comes Santa Claus” or “Santa Claus is Coming to Town.”

Imagine that everyone you know insists that you go to services at least once a week during which you write letters to Santa, and if you don’t, they tell you there’s something wrong with you. Imagine if the first thing that anyone asks you in a social setting is not about what you do for a living or some other question, but, “What have you written to Santa about lately?”

Imagine if you couldn’t go to a gym, or a coffee shop, without Christmas music being played in the background year ’round. Imagine if you couldn’t get your hair done, or go shopping, or go to a doctor’s office without having Christmas music playing, whether it’s Christmas time or not. Imagine if you tried to complain about it, or suggest that maybe some other music should be played, and people told you that you’re a terrible person with no morals for saying such a thing.

Imagine if friends and family shunned you because you had the audacity to say that Santa Claus isn’t real, that he doesn’t bring presents to children around the world at Christmas, and that to believe so is silly with no evidence to support that belief. Imagine parents of students at the school in which you are a faculty member saying that the fact you don’t believe in Santa frightens them, and that they don’t want their kids in your class.

Imagine everyone around you telling you that if you don’t believe in Santa Claus, you will spend all of eternity being punished by being submerged under the ice at the north pole, and poked by Santa’s elves with sticks.

Imagine everyone telling you to just shut up about the fact that you don’t believe in Santa, and to just go along with all of the nonsense, because to everyone else, Santa Claus is absolutely, positively real, and you can’t tell them anything different, and since the majority of society believes in Santa, you must follow what they do.

If you think this all sounds ridiculous or farfetched, this is exactly what it’s like living in Nigeria for people who aren’t theists. This is why we keep engaging in discussions about God. It’s because this idea—which other people seem to think isn’t any of our business—is all up in our business every day of our lives. That makes it our business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Davash222(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

while I do agree with what you wrote up there, I'm yet to see how it relates to the conversation
Just a reminder that you are on a wrong track.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Davash222:
Just a reminder that you are on a wrong track.
now I'm curious
how am I on the "wrong track"?
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Davash222(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

now I'm curious
how am I on the "wrong track"?
The answers you seek are within you
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by Kondomatic(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Imagine a world in which everywhere you turned, a belief in a literal Santa Claus was staring back at you. national Pledge “So help me santa” Imagine if when you went to a courtroom to testify, you had to put your hand on a copy of the book, “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas,” and say “So help me Santa” at the end of your oath. Imagine that town meetings all across the country started with the singing of the song “Here Comes Santa Claus” or “Santa Claus is Coming to Town.”

Imagine that everyone you know insists that you go to services at least once a week during which you write letters to Santa, and if you don’t, they tell you there’s something wrong with you. Imagine if the first thing that anyone asks you in a social setting is not about what you do for a living or some other question, but, “What have you written to Santa about lately?”

Imagine if you couldn’t go to a gym, or a coffee shop, without Christmas music being played in the background year ’round. Imagine if you couldn’t get your hair done, or go shopping, or go to a doctor’s office without having Christmas music playing, whether it’s Christmas time or not. Imagine if you tried to complain about it, or suggest that maybe some other music should be played, and people told you that you’re a terrible person with no morals for saying such a thing.

Imagine if friends and family shunned you because you had the audacity to say that Santa Claus isn’t real, that he doesn’t bring presents to children around the world at Christmas, and that to believe so is silly with no evidence to support that belief. Imagine parents of students at the school in which you are a faculty member saying that the fact you don’t believe in Santa frightens them, and that they don’t want their kids in your class.

Imagine everyone around you telling you that if you don’t believe in Santa Claus, you will spend all of eternity being punished by being submerged under the ice at the north pole, and poked by Santa’s elves with sticks.

Imagine everyone telling you to just shut up about the fact that you don’t believe in Santa, and to just go along with all of the nonsense, because to everyone else, Santa Claus is absolutely, positively real, and you can’t tell them anything different, and since the majority of society believes in Santa, you must follow what they do.

If you think this all sounds ridiculous or farfetched, this is exactly what it’s like living in Nigeria for people who aren’t theists. This is why we keep engaging in discussions about God. It’s because this idea—which other people seem to think isn’t any of our business—is all up in our business every day of our lives. That makes it our business.
Below are why I rarely engage you and your likes on here.

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

So it's a waste of time.

Proverbs 23:9
Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the good sense of your words.

So I chose to ignore.

How do I know the foolish ones?

Quiet easy.

Psalm 53:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

Bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Mosquito, That Is If He Existed Facebook User Slams Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Below are why I rarely engage you and your likes on here.

Proverbs 18:2
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

So it's a waste of time.

Proverbs 23:9
Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the good sense of your words.

So I chose to ignore.

How do I know the foolish ones?

Quiet easy.

Psalm 53:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

Bye

its written in a book, so it must be true

the Bible is true and authentic because the Bible said so

(1) (2) (Reply)

PR In Religion / Why Do Women Fall Under The Anointing More Than Men? / Paying Tithes From Your School Fees. Right/wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.