Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... (29874 Views)

Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Claessique1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#

KU ISE
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Bamilajunior(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#

Just because u don buy bleaching cream and u do pink lips, u no go let person rest with ur ''rate me'' mumu pics. mtcheew
who dash u fone self, u suppose dey primary sch with ur biscuit brain.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
Claessique1:

KU ISE
awa niyen jare.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bamilajunior:

Just because u don buy bleaching cream and u do pink lips, u no go let person rest with ur ''rate me'' mumu pics. mtcheew
KU ejo! Na ur papa buy me fone na! Am just doing dis for fun ok? As una brain dirty like carcass
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bamilajunior:

Anoda 1 4 Yu! U can kiss my ass, fly enter well if u like.

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Okuda(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#

all these low self esteem boys wey dey come here find pussi

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Okuda:

all these low self esteem boys wey dey come here find pussi
cry!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#
wow wow wow wow, you look amazingly stupid...ciao

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by SACI: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#
U r a fyn ass nigga..(if datz wat u talking 'bout)
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pussickpunk:

wow wow wow wow, you look amazingly stupid...ciao
hope u din salivate while typin?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
hope u din salivate while typin?

Sorry to burst your bubble gaytard, I don't indulge in homosexuality...Kindly move on you'll certainly meet your type...
In addition, poverty and lowself esteem oozes from your your picture, plus lack of quality education and lack of exposure...Quit your fake life and do well to bring your family out of the rot they are in. They'll need you now more than ever...peace

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pussickpunk:

Sorry to burst your bubble gaytard, I don't indulge in homosexuality...Kindly move on you'll certainly meet your type...
In addition, poverty and lowself esteem oozes from your your picture, plus lack of quality education and lack of exposure...Quit your fake life and do well to bring your family out of the rot they are in. They'll need you now more than ever...peace
God y? Y? Y is dis psrn sooo foolish? Like he's soo dumb dear lord! Have mercy lord! Bless him With sense no matter how small, jus bless him! Ma family is more successful than yours would ever be. Parasite on nairaland!

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
God y? Y? Y is dis psrn sooo foolish? Like he's soo dumb dear lord! Have mercy lord! Bless him With sense no matter how small, jus bless him! Ma family is more successful than yours would ever be. Parasite on nairaland!

Like seriously, that's all that can come out of that oversized head, oh please gaytard, I was expecting something way better than what your fat,flat and fried head could offer...I guess I expected way too much, now run along kiddo it's way past bedtime for you, except you're a fraudster which of course your picture depicts...
And about your family being successful, well I don't care, but you definitely have very low self esteem which best describes your upbringing, Ciao once again mate...
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by xrenzy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Yes small criminals like Ipob and co like in that video using sticks to intimidate others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

They thought Buhari is a junky like Jonathan .

Don't worry before may dollar will be N300. We are working.

Ipobexposed... APC change
jonathan is far better than buhari o
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by chinex276(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
y u dey vex? Na ma fault say u no get hope?

and for ur mind u get hope? over bleach monkey like u
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pussickpunk:

Like seriously, that's all that can come out of that oversized head, oh please gaytard, I was expecting something way better than what your fat,flat and fried head could offer...I guess I expected way too much, now run along kiddo it's way past bedtime for you, except you're a fraudster which of course your picture depicts...
And about your family being successful, well I don't care, but you definitely have very low self esteem which best describes your upbringing, Ciao once again mate...
mumu I wonda if lipstick,eye pencil,shadow, paint dey ma face! Obviously ur crushin if ion av all dis on me, and u stil tink ur fada is gay?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
chinex276:

and for ur mind u get hope? over bleach monkey like u
oga sorry Ehn? Mumu
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
mumu I wonda if lipstick,eye pencil,shadow, paint dey ma face! Obviously ur crushin if ion av all dis on me, and u stil tink ur fada is gay?

Lmao, crush on you....sha go to sleep, your gay partner awaits you in bed...gaytard
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by chinex276(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
oga sorry Ehn? Mumu
parent of nowadays will not look after their kids.... smh... come oh.. ur mama know say u nova sleep?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by teedawson: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#

Rate you?. OK.... Your rating is Fishbrain

Why? Not only did you turn an unrelated topic into something about you, you also added your pictures so that the whole world can see what a vacuous, empty shell of a person and the utter self-absorbed wanke.r. that you are. Happy now? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 1:01am On Mar 07, 2017
teedawson:

Rate you?. OK.... Your rating is Fishbrain

Why? Not only did you turn an unrelated topic into something about you, you also added your pictures so that the whole world can see what a vacuous, empty shell of a person and the utter self-absorbed wanke.r. that you are. Happy now? grin cheesy grin
m sori! Bu ion do Internet fights
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by victor247: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#

I'd rather rate your self esteem which has hit rock bottom. Grow up!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by cooljoe(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
It was so funny yet I didn't laugh.
Odikiwa very serious
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by officialJP(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#
no sugarmummy on nairaland go hustle grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#

N!gger, no offense but u no get sense, walahi.
C'mon, how old are u?
I get why u uploaded this thing but I still gotta ask why did u do it?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by kratosonofzeus: 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
omo...nairalanders no get chill o...she how dem dy bash this nigga wet mistakenly uploaded his pics....I pity am sha..
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Opynion: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
So truuu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures from My Phone !! / How To Spell Mississippi! / A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.