Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers (2055 Views)

Cheapest Garage Sales Ever!!! But For Gamers And Samsung Users / Whatsapp Group For Gamers? / For Gamers Within Warri And Asaba Axis....(limited Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by Nabi2000(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
OK let's begin 2017 Is going to be great for gamers cuz basically 2017 games are badass I've compiled a list of the best games you can get in 2017[ supposing buhari no reach your side] smiley
5.resident evil 7
OK first of all I cannot overexaggerate the greatness of this game Resident Evil 7 Is horror at its finest and if you don't believe me buy the game and play it at night with a psvr headset , its great and for those of u who like horror u will have nightmares in ur nightmares Cuz of this game [ I just over exaggerated didn't i]
4.spiderman
Now don't pretend u need a better reason to buy a game other than u get to be Spiderman. And if u really do here's a reason. U get to be Spiderman winkOK but seriously Spiderman is an upcoming game where u can actually swing inside buildings and you get to attack enemies in the most dynamic way ever In a superhero game. Its great and should be released right around the time Spiderman: homecoming will be released
3.injustice 2
Now for those of you who don't know injustice get a time machine and come to 2017. Injustice was big not just around the world but In Nigeria it's first game injustice: god's among us was good but injustice 2 picks of where it left as the man of steel faces the Dark Knight one more time with a new roster of characters. And what distinguishes it from other fighting games is every players character will change overtime and become completely different from other players' characters and If ur not already jumping to the sealing at this then I will humbly like to tell you that darkside is coming.
2. Mass effect Andromeda
This game looks great and it almost got the top spot but for sentimental reasons it didn't. Its a game where you explore other galaxies searching for a new home for humans it has a massive open world and will keep you glued to your PlayStation for years.
1. god of war
[Finally the article is over] smiley god of war Is a game that needs no introduction and If u need one u need to be flogged. It is a new beginning for a much older Kratos as he tries to bury his demons [ but cmon it's kratos] and train his sons in a new world filled with new monsters to kill. Even dragons, yes you might get to kill a dragon.
Well thats it let me know what you think
Is the list good?
Should I quit article writing and become a conductor?
Post your own list if u have a different one
Or tweet me @kraven_logs
Honourable mentions:
For honour grin
Zero horizon dawn
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon wildands
Games you should buy to have the best ps4 experience:
Battlefield 1
FIFA 17
Uncharted 4
Ratchet and clank
Blood borne.
Gta v
The witcher 3
Re: Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Where do I begin to edit this post's flaws undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nabi2000:
OK let's begin 2017 Is going to be great for gamers cuz basically 2017 games are badass I've compiled a list of the best games you can get in 2017[ supposing buhari no reach your side] smiley
5.resident evil 7
OK first of all I cannot overexaggerate the greatness of this game Resident Evil 7 Is horror at its finest and if you don't believe me buy the game and play it at night with a psvr headset , its great and for those of u who like horror u will have nightmares in ur nightmares Cuz of this game [ I just over exaggerated didn't i]
RE7 has been out since, and believe me, undecided I'm not inclined to drop a dollar note for it. undecided

4.spiderman
Now don't pretend u need a better reason to buy a game other than u get to be Spiderman. And if u really do here's a reason. U get to be Spiderman winkOK but seriously Spiderman is an upcoming game where u can actually swing inside buildings and you get to attack enemies in the most dynamic way ever In a superhero game. Its great and should be released right around the time Spiderman: homecoming will be released

At this point, I began wandering if u even knew what u were on about to begin with.
Games dey bros wey dey commot dis year, and u didn't include them. Lol!

U don forget say Rockstar dey release a sequel to something ni?

Dey use ur head oh.

3.injustice 2
Now for those of you who don't know injustice get a time machine and come to 2017. Injustice was big not just around the world but In Nigeria it's first game injustice: god's among us was good but injustice 2 picks of where it left as the man of steel faces the Dark Knight one more time with a new roster of characters. And what distinguishes it from other fighting games is every players character will change overtime and become completely different from other players' characters and If ur not already jumping to the sealing at this then I will humbly like to tell you that darkside is coming.
Seriously m8, the game plays like we r expected to enjoy a recap of the old bullshiit special cutscenes in "God's among us", I mean there is no ingenuity or skin flavour whatsoever coming out that gave Mkxl a sense of assorted variety in the mortal kombat series. From all the character release clips I've seen on youtube, I'll say this game proves netherealm just want ppl to waste money on a stereotypical game or waste money for an initial scam riddled release.

2. Mass effect Andromeda
This game looks great and it almost got the top spot but for sentimental reasons it didn't. Its a game where you explore other galaxies searching for a new home for humans it has a massive open world and will keep you glued to your PlayStation for years.

Yes yes this should have been ur number one. But ofcourse as is expected of an average nigerian the hack n slash hogwash repeat that is GOW, topped ur list.

1. god of war
[Finally the article is over] smiley god of war Is a game that needs no introduction and If u need one u need to be flogged. It is a new beginning for a much older Kratos as he tries to bury his demons [but cmon it's kratos] and train his sons in a new world filled with new monsters to kill. Even dragons, yes you might get to kill a dragon.
Well thats it let me know what you think
Is the list good?
Should I quit article writing and become a conductor?
Post your own list if u have a different one
Or tweet me @kraven_logs
One son not sons. And yes it's geared off completely from Greek myth to norse mythology. Dragons are the least problematic bosses in the game. I'm not even excited about the game coming out cos there are better ones u haven't even mentioned bruh.

Honourable mentions:
For honour grin
Zero horizon zero dawn
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon wildlands
Games you should buy to have the best ps4 experience:
Battlefield 1(2016 MMOG)
FIFA 17(angry this game sucks!)
Uncharted 4
Ratchet and clank
Bloodborne(2015)
Gta v(2013)
The witcher 3(2015-2016)
Re: Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Silkmoth:

Go ahead and criticize the post but constructively...
Re: Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by Nabi2000(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Silkmoth:
flaws?
Re: Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by 3KINGZ18: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nabi2000:
flaws?
nice job man i like your write up.
Re: Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nabi2000:
flaws?
Pussickpunk:

Go ahead and criticize the post but constructively...

Done!!!
Re: Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by Nabi2000(m): 1:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Done!!!
I don't see the better games that ur talking about and yes I know they're making a new red dead redemption but in my own opinion it's not really something to be excited about its just like the cowboy version of gta
Re: Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigga said red dead is nothing to be excited about grin ouuiiii I'm outta here.
Re: Why 2017 Will Be Awesome For Gamers by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
No mind am grin
justscorchone:
Nigga said red dead is nothing to be excited about grin ouuiiii I'm outta here.

(1) (Reply)

Cyclone Games Ps2 Soccer Competition - Coming Soon / Devil May Cry 2 Ppsspp Highly Compressed Android / X Rebirth Reloaded Full Game For Pc From Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.