Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} (1715 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by MrPRevailer(m): 4:38am On Mar 07, 2017
These are not just tatoos but tatoos packed with a punch of hitech so that it's user can now do what a smartphone does without having a smartphone, seamless, cashless transactions, digital communications, monitoring etc.

ADVANTAGES
1) They will transact seamlessly, money opporturnities.
2) They're lifespan will be significantly increase. The Human DNA will be changed/optimized.

DISADVANTAGES

1) "Anyone who receives the mark of the beast or worship his image will suffer noisome and grievous sores on their bodies".

2) "And the smoke of their torment will ascend up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name."

We have come so close to the fulfillment of this Bible prophecy. And only the event of Rapture is withholding this event from happening.

Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Freetech: 4:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Can this be true?
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Sunnymatey(m): 6:01am On Mar 07, 2017
Is ovious but the devil is doing everything possible to distract us from dis fact. The end is nearer than we think.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Omudia11: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2017
I pity the doubters.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by twosquare(m): 9:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Ain't sure if this was the one I saw on EuroNews but I saw one for real, and they planning to push it for market use...however, mark of the beast is deeper than tech...
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by adoyi8: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2017
May be BVN is the mark of the beast. Similarities BTW bvn and mark of the beast;

1. They are both numbers.
2. You can have them on your hands (thumbprint)
3. Or on your forehead (passport)
4. You cannot buy or sell without them.

This is very obvious but most Christians ignore it because they are just hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by MrPresident1: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2197728/mark-beast

Read this thread and understand what the mark of the beast is about. The mark of the beast is the attitudes, orientations, leanings, and culture of the beast.

The mark of God vs mark of the beast
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Wilgrea7(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2017
MrPresident1:

Read this thread and understand what the mark of the beast is about. The mark of the beast is the attitudes, orientations, leanings, and culture of the beast.

bless u bro... i keep trying to tell people that the mark isn't a physical one but they won't listen
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by ydairykiddnow: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
MrPresident1:

If only they would listen...majority of people wont even realize they already have the mark of the beast..It calls for wisdom
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by obinna58(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Religion hmm
God is the beast
Bible authors never wanted technology advancement because they knew it will affect religion badly

Religionists, Mark of the beast or whatever u call it is a way the world will be greater soon christian will start fighting like book haram is fighting against civilization

Surely religionists will still be overpowered by tec wether they like it or not

God or whatever does not exist making a greater future lies in our hands let not fight against a better future
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hi MRPRevailer,
I'm neither joking nor being sarcastic when I ask this.
May I post a comment on your thread?
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by rawgurl(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
twosquare:
Ain't sure if this was the one I saw on EuroNews but I saw one for real, and they planning to push it for market use...however, mark of the beast is deeper than tech...
Yes sir! Deeper than Tech.
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by MrPRevailer(m): 12:24am On Mar 08, 2017
MrPresident1:

pls you're teaching is demonic. Get behind me.
Anyone living in sinful deeds wether Fornication, murder etc can still repent, surrender all to Jesus and be saved. But whosoever receives the Mark of the Beast can never be saved. He has set the seal upon himself. And this Mark is only executed in the One World Government. (The New World Order) i.e after Rapture.

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS AND TEACHERS.
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by MrPRevailer(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2017
ydairykiddnow:

If only they would listen...majority of people wont even realize they already have the mark of the beast..It calls for wisdom

This is not true. Nobody has such mark. The mark is executed only after the Rapture. The Bible is clear about this.

Please do not equate sinful deeds with Mark of the beast. They are totally parallel. One can be undone/forgiven, the other cant.
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by MrPRevailer(m): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2017
adoyi8:
May be BVN is the mark of the beast. Similarities BTW bvn and mark of the beast;

1. They are both numbers.
2. You can have them on your hands (thumbprint)
3. Or on your forehead (passport)
4. You cannot buy or sell without them.

This is very obvious but most Christians ignore it because they are just hypocrites

There are things more sophisticated than the BVN.
Please educate yourself. You sound absurd. 3)

If you can't understand what the mark of beast is now, then such person will be deceived in the great trib.
I pray you won't miss the rapture.
Live holy, BE PREPARED. wATCH AND Pray.
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Alrighty then...Mr PRevailer,
I'll take your "non-answer" to my question as a "NO", I may not post a comment.
I respect your decision.
Was trying to be respectful...
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 08, 2017
MZLady39:
Hi MRPRevailer,
I'm neither joking nor being sarcastic when I ask this.
May I post a comment on your thread?
May I ask why you are asking for permission to comment on a thread on a public forum?
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Mementoes:

May I ask why you are asking for permission to comment on a thread on a public forum?

Well...I haven't asked anyone else ever.
I commented on his post last week or so and felt I just could've been a tiny bit nicer.
So I was asking this time..and I got my answer.
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2017
MZLady39:

Well...I haven't asked anyone else ever.
I commented on his post last week or so and felt I just could've been a tiny bit nicer.
So I was asking this time..and I got my answer.
Oh... okay.
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by ydairykiddnow: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2017
MrPRevailer:

This is not true. Nobody has such mark. The mark is executed only after the Rapture. The Bible is clear about this.

Please do not equate sinful deeds with Mark of the beast. They are totally parallel. One can be undone/forgiven, the other cant.

Oh lawwd..pls try to comprehend something properly before posting hastily " majority of people wont even realize they already have the mark of the beast" ...Won't = will not = used to indicate a future non-occurring action I never said anyone already has the mark Oga pastor..

I can't really tell what the mark of the beast is but i do know for certain it wouldn't be physical.After the rapture those Left behind will probably either continue in the christian faith or abandon Christianity and embrace the world in other to survive the hardship,trials and tribulations..these latter i believe will have the mark of the beast..to me i believe the mark is the system after the rapture and being a part of it/in it only signifies you are in...i may be wrong but i only quoted that guy earlier not because i support whatever link he put up there ( i didn't even want to read it) but because i believe the mark is not physical or some kind of new tech gadget that Hollywood is making kids believe it is. We grow up in the world, learning everything from the outside in, rather than from the inside out. Not knowingly, we have allowed our selves to be spammed, hacked, peer pressured..Lets learn through prayers asking for the will of God to be done.Religion is man made, spirituality, God given
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by MrPRevailer(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
ydairykiddnow:

Oh lawwd..pls try to comprehend something properly before posting hastily " majority of people wont even realize they already have the mark of the beast" ...Won't = will not = used to indicate a future non-occurring action I never said anyone already has the mark Oga pastor..

I can't really tell what the mark of the beast is but i do know for certain it wouldn't be physical.After the rapture those Left behind will probably either continue in the christian faith or abandon Christianity and embrace the world in other to survive the hardship,trials and tribulations..these latter i believe will have the mark of the beast..to me i believe the mark is the system after the rapture and being a part of it/in it only signifies you are in...i may be wrong but i only quoted that guy earlier not because i support whatever link he put up there ( i didn't even want to read it) but because i believe the mark is not physical or some kind of new tech gadget that Hollywood is making kids believe it is. We grow up in the world, learning everything from the outside in, rather than from the inside out. Not knowingly, we have allowed our selves to be spammed, hacked, peer pressured..Lets learn through prayers asking for the will of God to be done.Religion is man made, spirituality, God given

You say you don't really know what the mark is, then you say you are sure it's not physical. You are confused, dear.
Without it, no man can buy or sell, and this electronic tattoo does just that and you're saying it's not physical. Then how is it possible that they cannot buy/sell if it isn't physical?
Deliverance. Whether you know it or not, technology has played a major role in fulfillment of majority of prophecies and will play a huge role in the days of Antichrist. And that is why ungodly peopleare boasting they are gods today, because of once impossible things technology has made possible.
Even worse is that you don't have any backup. You're just spilling nuisance.
Re: Is This The Coming Mark Of The Beast? {photo} by orisa37: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
GOD is already engraving This IT as Tattoo in some Chosen Ones. This will enable them communicate very easily with themselves and with God. Jesus had it. He was able to resurrect by it. God is now opening up the Factory in some capable ones to redistribute it by His Directives.. It's a sign of the end time but one that is heralding "The Arrival of The Son of Man".

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Abusing Scientific Theories Out Of Ignorance / Why I Love Jehovah Witnesses. / Pastor Chris’ Daughter Sharon, Rocks Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.