Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (13494 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2016
The Mark of the Beast:
Most people have heard of the mark represented or denoted by the number 666. There are some people who are already tattooing such marks on their body.

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six. 

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark,and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. 

What is this number?
The number of the Beast is not just a number! It is not just a micro-chip. The number is an oath/swear of allegiance to the "system" that rule the world.

The number is a seal of ownership comparable to the seal of ownership of God by the Holy Spirit. If anyone receives the mark, there is no turning back. The person belongs spirit, soul and body to Satan. He is Born Again into satanism. It becomes too late for redemption and forgiveness of sin no longer possible.

But, what is the significance of people not being able to buy or sell unless they receive the mark?
The mark gives access to a new kind of currency that would come into existence. I have a feeling that there shall exist No more Banks, No Credit card, No Cash etc. Every human being will be his own bank.

Imagine a situation where a persons DNA is linked to his financial worth and credit. People will upload or download currency values into their body.

Why would the mark be necessary?
The currently used financial system will collapse. And, there could be a "so called" external threats from humanoid aliens probably precipitated by the rapture of the saints.

The mark cannot be forced because it requires a willing cooperation. However, hunger will make many go for the mark. The Government will hunt down the "non conformists" who are "collaborating" with aliens against the human race...and the penalty is execution.

If seun , donffd, raphieMontella, and other atheists on NL are alive when this happens, would they take the mark?

If devout Muslims on NL are alive when this take place, would they take the mark?

If any Christian is around at this time, would they take the mark?

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The Grave and solem warning: Whatever you do, don't recieve the mark!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Cc:
winner01 , kingebukasblog , Richirich713, scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2 Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia Jeromejnr, goodmuyis
Cc' Gombs. xpmode , gaelllic
Joeagbaje
4everGod
Jcross , jcross19
KingEbukasBlog
Scholar , scholar8200

@ analice107, @ 4everGod, @ menxer @ omosefeeguaibor
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by NPComplete: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Whenever I read nonsense like this, I just wish these Christians that propagate this nonsense will be immediately raptured with their delusions so the world can actually become a better place

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:
Whenever I read nonsense like this, I just wish these Christians that propagate this nonsense will be immediately raptured with their delusions so the world can actually become a better place

Even if this is science fiction, it doesn't change anything. If this happens, would you still go ahead and take the mark?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bro shadeyinka, your analysis and presentation of what you feel is the mark of the beast, is to say the least, a laughable one.

Ironically, you've already received the mark of the beast, though done unwittingly, yes! Not just you alone but those called "churchianity", not Christianity.

This is one lengthy topic which I have no time to break it down at this time. However, if you or anyone else is interested in learning more, send me a PM.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Slikbae: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Christians made the world a better place. If not for Christians, most of the technology you see today won't be in existence. If you hate religion, stay away from the religious section. Its common sense.
NPComplete:
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by NPComplete: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Slikbae:
Christians made the world a better place. If not for Christians, most of the technology you see today won't be in existence. If you hate religion, stay away from the religious section. Its common sense.

U aren't very bright, are u? Think before u type. Let me teach u how to think.
Everything u wrote that I am quoting right now has no iota of sense in it. Because some Christians made some discovery doesn't mean that their Christianity helped them make the discovery or that the discoveries wouldn't have been made without them. That's a counterfactual fallacy. If they didn't make the discoveries anybody else could have. Same goes for discoveries made by atheists or anybody else for that matter.
Learn to think before typing.

1 Like

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by NPComplete: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Even if this is science fiction, it doesn't change anything. If this happens, would you still go ahead and take the mark?
If that's the case, we have all already gotten the mark of the beast then because, right now, u need a BVN number to carry out any financial transaction. So welcome to the age of the beast. Hope u are loving it because I am.

1 Like

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Wilgrea7(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:

If that's the case, we have all already gotten the mark of the beast then because, right now, u need a BVN number to carry out any financial transaction. So welcome to the age of the beast. Hope u are loving it because I am.

grin grin

BVN- Beast Verification Number

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Splinz:
Bro shadeyinka, your analysis and presentation of what you feel is the mark of the beast, is to say the least, a laughable one.

Ironically, you've already received the mark of the beast, though done unwittingly, yes! Not just you alone but those called "churchianity", not Christianity.

This is one lengthy topic which I have no time to break it down at this time. However, if you or anyone else is interested in learning more, send me a PM.

Even though you are not explicit but I can feel you. Some Christians actually feel like the mark of the beast is sunday worship! This view is held by those who feel that the Antichrist is the Pope and the institution of the Catholic church.

I wouldn't agree with that although, this forum is not the best place to iron it out.

If sunday service is the mark, buying or selling is certainly not part of it. Also, a person cannot repent after he has received the mark. These are two major flaws in the theory that sunday worship is the mark.

I hope I am not preempting you too much?

Stay blessed
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Slikbae:

The speed at which advancement is made in DNA technology, you will marvel. Its just a matter of time before a persons DNA can be linked to personal record.

The possibilities of this is endless. The only problem is, the science may not just be pure science but mixed with a little dose of occultism.

The ceremony at the opening of the CERN is showing that the dividing line between science and the occult may fade soon.

2 Likes

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:

Everything u wrote that I am quoting right now has no iota of sense in it. Because some Christians made some discovery doesn't mean that their Christianity helped them make the discovery or that the discoveries wouldn't have been made without them. That's a counterfactual fallacy. If they didn't make the discoveries anybody else could have. Same goes for discoveries made by atheists or anybody else for that matter.

You are correct.

I guess what he wanted to say was that almost all the pioneers of modern science are Christians.

However now we have scientists who are both Atheists and Theists.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by NPComplete: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

The speed at which advancement is made in DNA technology, you will marvel. Its just a matter of time before a persons DNA can be linked to personal record.

The possibilities of this is endless. The only problem is, the science may not just be pure science but mixed with a little dose of occultism.

The ceremony at the opening of the CERN is showing that the dividing line between science and the occult may fade soon.

I believe this too. That any knowledge whatsoever in the universe can be discovered through science. And that fringe believes like the occult and magic, if they truly exist, are scientific knowledge beyond the grasp of contemporary scientific query. It's only a matter of time before we discover them fully and they become mundane like every other discoveries in history. I believe that's what God wants. For us to continually search out the laws he has hidden away from us and use them as we mature and get civilized as a species to be able to use those laws responsibly.
Those who hate science and the pursuit of knowledge beyond what is in the Holy Writ are, to me, the real sinners who are worthy of eternal condemnation.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:

LOL!
Read my post again, the BVN or any social security number is NOT the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast is a declaration of submission to the satanic system through the unified government ruling the world.

It cannot be forced!
Willingly a person will recieve it.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wilgrea7:

grin grin

BVN- Beast Verification Number

No!
It isn't. Beast verification number? LOL
You are a laughter transmitter!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by NPComplete: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

LOL!
Read my post again, the BVN or any social security number is NOT the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast is a declaration of submission to the satanic system through the unified government ruling the world.

It cannot be forced!
Willingly a person will recieve it.

This can never happen. There's no time people are going to willingly submit to one authority all over the world. It has to be forcefully executed or it ain't happening.
I assume all this is going to happen after the rapture. Trust me if a cataclysmic event like the rapture truly occurs and everyone knows it, there aren't going to be a lot of atheists or non Christians left in the world after because they would have started believing the Christian narrative afterwards. So if someone should come and proclaim himself Satan by then and ask for willing submission, I can assure u he will be facing a stiff resistance by that time because people would be using the bible by then as their manual for avoiding eternal damnation and a mark of their foreheads or asses will be the least thing they will be inclined to accept
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:

I believe this too. That any knowledge whatsoever in the universe can be discovered through science. And that fringe believes like the occult and magic, if they truly exist, are scientific knowledge beyond the grasp of contemporary scientific query. It's only a matter of time before we discover them fully and they become mundane like every other discoveries in history. I believe that's what God wants. For us to continually search out the laws he has hidden away from us and use them as we mature and get civilized as a species to be able to use those laws responsibly.
Those who hate science and the pursuit of knowledge beyond what is in the Holy Writ are, to me, the real sinners who are worthy of eternal condemnation.

Interestingly Theism is not Anti Science.

I am a full blown unrepentant theist yet I am a scientist. Physics is my major.

There are some things that science will never ever comprehend and one of it is the laws that operated before the big bang.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcU4CICAtzAPZlvi2ylQ6dr6ysF16x5YIoY8NhGTpp_mXIvI5D2qjrRACXPg

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ghottard3.png

https://www.google.com.ng/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F54lVJk-42pU%2Fhqdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.edizon.net%2Fr%2BMock%2BRitual&docid=4VB5rG4y87QEeM&tbnid=xUL2uVEs0U6ymM%3A&vet=1&w=480&h=360&itg=1&bih=507&biw=360&ved=0ahUKEwjPpNWK4JHQAhXiAsAKHWDyD0YQMwhgKD0wPQ&iact=mrc&uact=8
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:

This can never happen. There's no time people are going to willingly submit to one authority all over the world. It has to be forcefully executed or it ain't happening.
I assume all this is going to happen after the rapture. Trust me if a cataclysmic event like the rapture truly occurs and everyone knows it, there aren't going to be a lot of atheists or non Christians left in the world after because they would have started believing the Christian narrative afterwards. So if someone should come and proclaim himself Satan by then and ask for willing submission, I can assure u he will be facing a stiff resistance by that time because people would be using the bible by then as their manual for avoiding eternal damnation and a mark of their foreheads or asses will be the least thing they will be inclined to accept

I agree with you!
By duress under the pain of death!
But the bible says that most of those who choose not to recieve the mark would be killed.

It looks like they need a concentrate forced or not.

Now, many will hate God so much during this time and they will form a coalition of humans against this "alien".

I suspect that a lot of Moslems will rather die than recieve the mark as the truth will be apparent to them.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
You will be amazed that some people are actually getting ready to recieve the mark whenever it becomes available.

Imagine a person with a 666 tattoo mark conspicuously on their right hand
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seriously?

Seems like the number of conspiracy theories surronding The Raptyre... Cannot be extinguished undecided
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by hopefuLandlurde: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
abeg
I want that mark
you know where dem dey collect am?
PM me if you have
na di mark sure pass
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:
You don't need to worry about that, we will be raptured. if you are alive wen it happens, U'll find out, but if you die before then, you shall resurrect at resurrection.

Trust me or ask your Master, no one will be able to escape Resurrection. make your noise now, wen that time comes, U'd come up.

1 Like

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:

Finally, One persons speaks the truth.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Even though you are not explicit but I can feel you. Some Christians actually feel like the mark of the beast is sunday worship! This view is held by those who feel that the Antichrist is the Pope and the institution of the Catholic church.

I wouldn't agree with that although, this forum is not the best place to iron it out.

If sunday service is the mark, buying or selling is certainly not part of it. Also, a person cannot repent after he has received the mark. These are two major flaws in the theory that sunday worship is the mark.

I hope I am not preempting you too much?

Stay blessed
Huh? Sunday service Kwa? I never heard of that one.

But i believe its a number though, because the Bible talks about it being written on their foreheads or the back of their right hand.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation:13:16

So, yes, if its a seal, like the the one Christians have of the Holy Spirit, physical eyes wont see it, there wont be need for it to be on their foreheads or right hands.

Godbless.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Alot of Science is mixed with occultism already
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by NPComplete: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

You don't need to worry about that, we will be raptured. if you are alive wen it happens, U'll find out, but if you die before then, you shall resurrect at resurrection.

Trust me or ask your Master, no one will be able to escape Resurrection. make your noise now, wen that time comes, U'd come up.

Unless u are some time-traveling alien who has hopped through time and seen the end of the world and came back to warn us in present-day earth, u are not worth being taken seriously. Delusions can seem very real to people who suffer from it. We will all die eventually and there may be a life after death too. But it takes an extremely insane pride for one to believe the way he envisions the end of world is exactly how it will play out. And such pride is what I see in u.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:

I totally agree with you, only there's one small point you are missing Sir. Let me ask you this
The Bible calls Satan 'An Angel of Light'. why do you think so? Why will satan assume the position of light to present himself to humanity?

This is to say, If satan comes in his true form, no one will follow him. So he hides.

Sir the Best Trick or prank Satan has succeeded in playing man is to make man believe he does not exist.

Satan hides under Masks.

So the Antichrist wont come as the Beast. For three and half years, he will WOW the world with his policies and ability to solve problems that has overwhelmed humanity for ages.

The Bible says, With Peace he will destroy many, than with even violence.

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
Daniel:8:25

During his 3and half years, many will be deceived to willingly accept him as 'The Man' thereby receive the Mark before they even know it.

Another thing, remember the power of Conviction would have been taken away too, so it will depend solely those beheld behind to descent on their own, and of course, the left behind Christians will be shouting it to the high heavens.

Meanwhile the Antichrist has Seven years to finish his work, but he wont show his real identity until the last three and half years of his reign, when he will break the treaty he will make with the Nation of Israel.

Many will receive the Mark in the first three and half years of his reign, not wen is wild executing Christians who will oppose him.

Although, many atheists who are ignorantly following popular demand shall revert back.

2 Likes

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:
You will be amazed that some people are actually getting ready to recieve the mark whenever it becomes available.

Imagine a person with a 666 tattoo mark conspicuously on their right hand
hahahahahahahahahaha. I watched a YouTube of a South American man claiming that he is the Antichrist. He has a church which prints 666 on their bodies. 666 is widely accepted now nah.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
SirWere:
Seriously?

Seems like the number of conspiracy theories surronding The Raptyre... Cannot be extinguished undecided

Conspiracy or not, the society and the world is becoming smaller everyday and databases are getting more comprehensive
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
NPComplete:

Unless u are some time-traveling alien who has hopped through time and seen the end of the world and came back to warn us in present-day earth, u are not worth being taken seriously. Delusions can seem very real to people who suffer from it. We will all die eventually and there may be a life after death too. But it takes an extremely insane pride for one to believe the way he envisions the end of world is exactly how it will play out. And such pride is what I see in u.
I can see you are not a Bible believing person, so, i will leave you to your devices. But why did you even bother to come in here if you don't believe what the Bible says?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
hopefuLandlurde:
abeg

I want that mark

you know where dem dey collect am?

PM me if you have

na di mark sure pass

If it happens in your generation, DO NOT GUARANTEE YOUR ETERNAL PAIN.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

Huh? Sunday service Kwa? I never heard of that one.

But i believe its a number though, because the Bible talks about it being written on their foreheads or the back of their right hand.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation:13:16

So, yes, if its a seal, like the the one Christians have of the Holy Spirit, physical eyes wont see it, there wont be need for it to be on their foreheads or right hands.

Godbless.

Its a code of sort. Like account number, bvn number and other numbers. But its more than a number; its a utility product. Some say its like a computer chip but I think its even far much deeper and sinister than that.

Maybe, one other thing is that it will not be visually visible. One will need a machine similar to the POS machine to read it.

The code may also promise to enhance the strength and other attributes of a person.

I hope no Christian reading this will be left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 10 Myths About The Holy Spirit - Paul Ellis / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.