Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist (47273 Views)

'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers / Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2017
fabian0636:
See my account balance is working for all sim
you no dey tire? Go and find better work jare
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Iyou: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2017
What I know for sure is that 99 days are for the thief but 1day is for the owner.,,,,,Nothing like forgot,God wanted it so.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2017
This's the most ridiculous post I've read in a long time,he prepared the charm,but he could not disappear himself before his own arrest,and why was viper killed by gun shots after having gun proof charm?

Africans deceiving themselves since 14 AD.

Guns and bullets did the rescue not the useless charm.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by ychris: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Gosh see valuable human being! cool
They should pls as a matter of urgency release this man.
If nigeria forces should work with him with his potentials;
I see us defeating boko haram
I see us being the world power!
My 5cents grin
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by ychris: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2017
YOUNGKAHUNA:
you no dey tire? Go and find better work jare
tell him toe goan learn work!
Like mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by tealaw(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Clown. Igbos glorify criminals.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by matrixme(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2017
ekeroyal:
I will believe this juju thing when Nigerians are able to travel to any part of the world without visa by just staying in their rooms with the charm around their waist and boom, they're in the country of their choice.
Don't mind them. Useless set of people. If I happened to be such an herbalist, the road to my house will be more populated than airport road. I will even include freight services for contraband goods.
Upon all the robbery perpetuated by the so-called vampire, he is still not as rich as Dangote, so why bother?

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Vickiweezy(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2017
udemzy101:

There's one thing you don't know, those SARS don't just go out for operation like that, especially when it involves someone deadly like vampire.

They consult their own god to know the necessary thing to do and when to strike...

The herbalist time was up.. That's all

Na u carry him clock? Yes he can do witchcraft and voodoo stuff for bullet proof and odeshi, but to disappear?? Nah...him no reach and see d small amount sef 4 d charm 700k??
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by drstone1: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Vickiweezy:
The juju man no remember use am as Vampire 4get use am?? mtcheeeew. Fake ass powers.
God over everything.

Quote me again and again.
Violent crimes like robbery,ritualistic and kidnapping as well as destructive crimes like looting,fraud and corruption tendencies will drastically reduce or even face complete extinction when security agencies apart from nabbing culprits, are able to track and obliterate the herbalists or evil spiritual men who back them and provide demonic cover for these criminals. Kill d root and d tree dies.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Vickiweezy:

Na u carry him clock? Yes he can do witchcraft and voodoo stuff for bullet proof and odeshi, but to disappear?? Nah...him no reach and see d small amount sef 4 d charm 700k??

#700k small amount?

For person like that herbalist, na big amount ooo..
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by CCDav1: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
naijabadoo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/vampire-forgot-use-disappearance-charm-says-herbalist/

Photo: Chukwuebuka Ikeazota

The man is not wise at all... grin grin grin grin ;.. Even you the alpha of disappearing and appearing follow forget to tie the charm.. You where arrested with no ishh.. Nonsense people.. Human powers will never stop to fail ..Abasi Ibom Adaukara
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by vislabraye(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
temmypotter:
I don't even know what to say, but guys for real these fetish charms are somewhat potent, the bible even confirms this, the devil is anointed and releases that anointing and power for his subjects. herbalist charms work at least I know from experience. My school is around a fetish place in Osun state, so last week a friends phone got stolen and he told me he went to see an herbalist who did some things for him. I was dumbfounded. this guy got his phone back yesterday, the thief just found his way back and gave him the phone.. I was there! it was as though the thief was under an influence! chai..
charm dey work o..

nonetheless Jesus is the chief herbalist. lol

Yes things like this do happen but God's power is supreme. While I was young, my brother sent me to buy some eggs for him. I met one smallish boy who was trying to challenge me. I shoved him aside and went my way. Thus small chap said to me, "your eggs go soon break" . There and then, all the eggs I bought got broken in the basket
I was young and that was the first time I had experienced such before.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by vislabraye(m): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
drstone1:

Quote me again and again.
Violent crimes like robbery,ritualistic and kidnapping as well as destructive crimes like looting,fraud and corruption tendencies will drastically reduce or even face complete extinction when security agencies apart from nabbing culprits, are able to track and obliterate or evil spiritual men who back them and provide demonic cover for these criminals. Kill d root and d tree dies.

True but the law does not recognise juju
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by ATinaC(f): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
If vampire forgot to use his charm, wat about u?? Everyday is for d thief, one day is for d owner of d house. Ur charms failed u guys. That's y God's power is d best. He doesn't fail
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by alaskido(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Did the herbalist also forget to tie his disappearing charm on his waist to prevent being caught? Still he was arrested. Yeye juju wey go fail you one day. The only juju that does not fail is the ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by chuks34(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Vickiweezy:
The juju man no remember use am as Vampire 4get use am?? mtcheeeew. Fake ass powers.
God over everything.
in patorankings voice grin

1 Like

Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Cityguy: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Vickiweezy:
God over everything.
You dey mind the ignoramus? How come picking him up was that easy? Yeye man think say he has a return ticket and saw his arrest and speech as a marketing strategy.
Re: Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist by Hector09(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Charm dnt exist, there is nothing like charm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Ebenezer Oduntan Jailed In The UK For Pocketing Church Funds / 14-year-old Girl Raped & Murdered Buried In Anambra (Obituary Poster) / Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.