Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals (13944 Views)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Oluchi Madubuko's Book Launch Records Low Turn Out, Beauty Queen Stranded / Anita Solomon, The Other Woman Toke Makinwa Talked About In Her Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2017
WOW!!! See Photos From Beauty Queen's Book Launch "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals

Beauty with brain!!! Queen oluchi Madubuko Miss Ambassador for Peace Nigeria 2016/2017 has launched her book "THE ROBOT".

She has added her voice to the Peace campaign in Nigeria through her Book “THE ROBOT” and Visitations to different schools to donate educational materials and counsel the students on the need to maintain peace, in the fulfillment of her pet project tagged "Peace Education Campaign".  She believes that Violence and all sort of crisis in Nigeria can be put to an end through her Peace Initiative.

Queen Oluchi Madubuko said that "the Peace Education Campaign is aimed at promoting Peace Building and Educating young people the need to stay away from violent and embrace Peace. She also emphasized on how her book “THE ROBOT” can bring Peace to Nigeria."

According to her, The ROBOT is an account of two families from different major religious groups in Nigeria (ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY).

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/03/wow-see-photos-from-queen-oluchi.html?m=0

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by tsamson(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2017
@alexreports

1 Share

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2017
More

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by Cutehector(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Female generals... Wow...
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2017
See more

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by Valkaryie(f): 7:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Nice. Like her dress
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by farouk2much(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2017
1st page
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by DIKEnaWAR: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2017
All I see is make up, brown teeth, half grown a55 and Military uniform. Where is the book?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by Banwod1st(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one. Our ladies coming up...
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by Luxiana19(f): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Is this not the Queen that they said no one came to her book launch?? So all this people in the pictures are tomatoes abi.

Congrats jare

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by littlewonders: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2017
*Yawns*
Few years ago, i wrote a book on how inventions and research can be achieved amongst students in Nigeria yet nobody came for the launch not even my church member, and a seraphic queen wrote about everyday Nigeria movie dragging momentous accolades from all sector for her magnificent maybe pipeline social development.

Lesson: You need fame to tell a story to thousands of listeners even if its fictitious or fact. You jut need fame!!

*bangs door behind*

7 Likes

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by AGUBANZE(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2017
The hype about the book and the leaflet size are directly proportional to his futuristic boredom filled sagas

It looks too thin for such big commotion in lay mans english

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by ALAYORMII: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
No be this gurl dem no attend her book launch last week??

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2017
is that not the same book launch that people fail to come or another one??

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by Kingxway: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2017
This is nice. Very nice and a welcomed development to see a beauty queen with brain and not those with empty skulls whose only asset solely rely on heavy make ups, push up bras and padded butts grin grin
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by Tokziby: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2017
I thought they said it was a low turn out, no be human being fill the whole place so?
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by burkingx(f): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2017
grin....... General !!! Why now undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by seyigiggle: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2017
baddest grin
burkingx:
grin....... General !!! Why now undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by smartty68(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2017
I hope "THE ROBOT" is not a toy story? grin cos the book looks like a pamphletgrin

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by lexy2014: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
WOW!!! See Photos From Beauty Queen's Book Launch "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals

Beauty with brain!!! Queen oluchi Madubuko Miss Ambassador for Peace Nigeria 2016/2017 has launched her book "THE ROBOT".

She has added her voice to the Peace campaign in Nigeria through her Book “THE ROBOT” andlitations to different schools to donate educational materials and counsel the students on the need to maintain peace, in the fulfillment of her pet project tagged "Peace Education Campaign".  She believes that Violence and all sort of crisis in Nigeria can be put to an end through her Peace Initiative.

Queen Oluchi Madubuko said that "the Peace Education Campaign is aimed at promoting Peace Building and Educating young people the need to stay away from violent and embrace Peace. She also emphasized on how her book “THE ROBOT” can bring Peace to Nigeria."

According to her, The ROBOT is an account of two families from different major religious groups in Nigeria (ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY).

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/03/wow-see-photos-from-queen-oluchi.html?m=0
were are d generals?two colonels and a brigadier.are those d "generals"?

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by DesChyko: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Na so dem dey position hand for pledge?
I think say e suppose level with your eye?
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by engrobidigbo: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2017
A Brigadier General and 2 Colonels kiss
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by dotna(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by harry2sexy(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Too many beauty Queens. Who reads these days. I don't think she'll hold a candle to chimamanda's half of a yellow sun.

I read and I cried
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by LordKushmann(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Ex queen Jaynifar I sight you boo
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by CzarChris(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Do we have female Generals in Nigeria? I'm pleasantly surprised. Wow!!!
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by MAKABBEY(m): 10:31am On Mar 07, 2017
seyigiggle:
baddest grin
she dey feel dat tin
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by benniearinze: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
wow, the bae z quite dazzling
Re: Oluchi Madubuko Launches Her Book, "THE ROBOT" With Army Generals by Mattin(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
littlewonders:
*Yawns*
Few years ago, i wrote a book on how inventions and research can be achieved amongst students in Nigeria yet nobody came for the launch not even my church member, and a seraphic queen wrote about everyday Nigeria movie dragging momentous accolades from all sector for her magnificent maybe pipeline social development.

Lesson: You need fame to tell a story to thousands of listeners even if its fictitious or fact. You just need fame!!

*bangs door behind*

My dear, don't be dismayed. Your set time will definitely come. Fame is not the only factor that can promote a man's work but God factor and continuing to do what you know how to do best.

Blessed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Backside With Omotola Jalade Pose, Dabs With Nkem Nwoh / Omotola And Hubby Makes The Cover Of United States' OK Magazine / John Dumelo Joins Ghanaian Politics, Set To Contest For Political Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.