Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Help Doctors In The House Am Worried - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Doctors In The House Am Worried (826 Views)

I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? / BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by maria015: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
I have an abortion around January this year 7 days before January ends..normally I do see my period 21 and 22 of every months but due to the abortion the period recycle and it comes on the 4th of February so this month am Expecting to see my period and I haven't seen it...am only having a very serious Stomach pain and it's only when am doing my menstrual period I do have that kind of pain..I and my Boyfriend still have raw s*x after the abortion and sometimes he do release inside me and sometimes he doesn't...when he released I do use salt and water because am tired of using postinor......am worried

Note:- I did PT test yesterday and it's Negative
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by NelsonNeo(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2017
So what r u saying
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2017
Strong pikin.. U better born am ooo..

2now u go dey waka waka they find who do u from village.. Carry misfortune give one innocent man
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by maria015: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2017
smithsydny:
Strong pikin.. U better born am ooo..

2now u go dey waka waka they find who do u from village.. Carry misfortune give one innocent man

read that
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by maria015: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2017
NelsonNeo:
So what r u saying
can you just read that again
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by maria015: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2017
pls help
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by onpointme: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Sis, please visit the nearest hospital as soon as possible.

Meanwhile....

Hello people!

Are you a first time mum or dad? relax, we've got you covered, we have all you need for your baby's delivery like ;

ladysept, dettol, underlays, moko spirit, wipes, baby, breastpads, overrall, baby tops, dresses, caps, socks, handgloves, baby bed;

More items we deal on;

SLEEPSUITS + SOCKS + WASHCLOTHS, BODYSUITS ,BABY 4 IN 1 SET ,SOFT SHOES , BABY SOCKS ,FEEDING SET+CUP ,SKIN CARE SET(ALVEENO SET/CHICCO SET/JOHNSON BOX) ,SUDOCREAM CREAM , BLUE SEAL JELLY , SILVERBORD OINTMENT, GOYA OIL , BABY CAPS+BOOTIESE SET, BABY BIBS , AVENT STARTER PACK , SOFT TOUCH BRUSH AND COMB SET ,SPONGE AND SOAP CASE ,HOT WATER FLASK ,METHYLATED SPIRIT, THERMOMETER , MANICURE SET ,BABY BATH, FLANNEL ,BLANKETS, TOWELS ,BABY TOWELS , LADY SEPT SANITARY PADS ,NURSING BRA, DISPOSABLE PANTS , BABY WASHCLOTHS , BIG AND SMALL COTTON WOOL ,COTTON BUD ,3 IN 1 HAPPY NET ,MENTHOLATUM, CHICCO BABY CARRIER ,3 STEPPED CLOTHER DRYER ,DIAPER BAG ,AGNESIA POWDER , MASTELA MUSICAL BOUNCER ,DRESSES, TOPS, GOWNS

..send us your hospital list and other items your baby will need after delivery and we will package all and deliver them at your door step just in case you are too tired to shop yourself.

We also have car seats, strollers, baby beds, baby walker you name it.
A trial will convince you.

Contact us today!!!

Email : Kharkharglobalconcept@gmail.com

Call/WhatsApp : 08036174352.

Thank you!!!
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by maria015: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2017
onpointme:
Sis, please visit the nearest hospital as soon as possible.

Meanwhile....

Hello people!

Are you a first time mum or dad? relax, we've got you covered, we have all you need for your baby's delivery like ;

ladysept, dettol, underlays, moko spirit, wipes, baby, breastpads, overrall, baby tops, dresses, caps, socks, handgloves, baby bed;

More items we deal on;

SLEEPSUITS + SOCKS + WASHCLOTHS, BODYSUITS ,BABY 4 IN 1 SET ,SOFT SHOES , BABY SOCKS ,FEEDING SET+CUP ,SKIN CARE SET(ALVEENO SET/CHICCO SET/JOHNSON BOX) ,SUDOCREAM CREAM , BLUE SEAL JELLY , SILVERBORD OINTMENT, GOYA OIL , BABY CAPS+BOOTIESE SET, BABY BIBS , AVENT STARTER PACK , SOFT TOUCH BRUSH AND COMB SET ,SPONGE AND SOAP CASE ,HOT WATER FLASK ,METHYLATED SPIRIT, THERMOMETER , MANICURE SET ,BABY BATH, FLANNEL ,BLANKETS, TOWELS ,BABY TOWELS , LADY SEPT SANITARY PADS ,NURSING BRA, DISPOSABLE PANTS , BABY WASHCLOTHS , BIG AND SMALL COTTON WOOL ,COTTON BUD ,3 IN 1 HAPPY NET ,MENTHOLATUM, CHICCO BABY CARRIER ,3 STEPPED CLOTHER DRYER ,DIAPER BAG ,AGNESIA POWDER , MASTELA MUSICAL BOUNCER ,DRESSES, TOPS, GOWNS

..send us your hospital list and other items your baby will need after delivery and we will package all and deliver them at your door step just in case you are too tired to shop yourself.

We also have car seats, strollers, baby beds, baby walker you name it.
A trial will convince you.

Contact us today!!!

Email : Kharkharglobalconcept@gmail.com

Call/WhatsApp : 08036174352.

Thank you!!!

thanks
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by NelsonNeo(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Repeat pregnancy test. Use blood this time instead of urine... I'm pretty sure ur preggy
P. S :since wen is salt and water a means of contraception
If u nd ur unserious boo cannot control or counter ur emotional needs, y engage in em

2 Likes

Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by Gratia(f): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why do you still agree to raw s.ex in this present age and time? It's like you don't value your life and future.

At the end now your so called boyfriend will dump you for another.

Don't you want to marry and have children in the future?
Abstinence is still the best and if you must do use CONDOM.
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by Lexusgs430: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
You had an abortion and still practice raw sex? And you think he really loves you?
He would simply knock your engine and look for another tokunbo, to also knock her engine......
What happened to the use of condoms? Think about your future and your real husband.... .... ..

1 Like

Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by Abiagirl777(f): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
NNE help yourself nah,if the whole world rejects you doesn't mean you should reject yourself.the truth can only be known if you run a blood test,but even if it comes out negative ,leave that boy ,he's not good for you.
when did salt and water become a contraception means and pls stop using postinor it's an emergency pill not for every time use.you'll end up damaging ur womb biko.
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by poshestmina(f): 1:05am On Mar 09, 2017
NelsonNeo:
Repeat pregnancy test. Use blood this time instead of urine... I'm pretty sure ur preggy
P. S :since wen is salt and water a means of contraception
If u nd ur unserious boo cannot control or counter ur emotional needs, y engage in em
Hahahahahaha ...if only she knows how some people are ready to pay any amount and do anything just to get pregnant .Bia op ,that ur 'bedmate' doesn't know where to buy cd ?
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by lateefsul: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
THis Molfix diaper is by far the cheapest in the market>>> http:///2nn631J

Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Did recession also affect the price of gold circle?
Thinking out loud.
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
maria015:
I have an abortion around January this year 7 days before January ends..normally I do see my period 21 and 22 of every months but due to the abortion the period recycle and it comes on the 4th of February so this month am Expecting to see my period and I haven't seen it...am only having a very serious Stomach pain and it's only when am doing my menstrual period I do have that kind of pain..I and my Boyfriend still have raw s*x after the abortion and sometimes he do release inside me and sometimes he doesn't...when he released I do use salt and water because am tired of using postinor......am worried

Note:- I did PT test yesterday and it's Negative
Sister I'm also worried for you.
Raw sex isn't the best esp when you're just coming off an abortion. We all know what Konji feels like and how it can reset the brain but hey!
True repeated use of postinor (more than twice in a month isn't advisable) but if you must fvck raw, why not consider longer lasting contraceptives like injectables which can give protection for 3 months?
Salt and water is as safe as using an umbrella to shield against bullets. You also stand the risk of introducing infections which could also account for the abdominal pain you feel.
Stay safe, get a repeat serum PT, get tested for infections.
Re: Help Doctors In The House Am Worried by Wizywiz(m): 5:06am On Mar 11, 2017
O. P pls how old are you both.? Toiling with your life. Pls go for blood preg test and pls stop such unwholesome act with ur so called lover... Use protection. The stubborn flies follows the.......... U know

(1) (Reply)

Discharge After Period.. / Wonder Liquid Cleanser / Penile Bruises After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.