Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Discharge After Period.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discharge After Period.. (826 Views)

Pregnancy After Period, How Possible? / Brown Discharge After Sex / White Discharge After Urination Or Stool Not Always Prostatitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discharge After Period.. by lacapine: 10:16pm On May 20, 2017
Hello Doctors in the house, please help. I have had three miscarriages in the past and the last was blighted ovum which I did an evacuation on the 11th of April. My period began on the 5th to 8th of may. On the last day of my period, I had large creamy discharge and I wondered why. And since then I have been having discharge. No itching or odour too. Is it a cause for concern? I have appointment with gynea on Thursday. I just wanna know if doctors in the house can tell me what it is before then..

I am also trying to conceive and I had Bleep just once on the 11th. My cycle after miscarriage was 24days.

used to be a constant 26 but with my second miscarriage everything changed. From 24, 26, 28, 30, 35.

pardon my description please.
Re: Discharge After Period.. by dingbang(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2017
3 miscarriages..... Who did you offend biko
Re: Discharge After Period.. by lacapine: 10:37pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
3 miscarriages..... Who did you offend biko
May God forgive you.
Re: Discharge After Period.. by dingbang(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2017
lacapine:
May God forgive you.
mchew...
Re: Discharge After Period.. by sammysunny88: 6:36am On May 21, 2017
You don't have to mind what some people may say about your post because some are just here for nothing sake rather than to say whatever that come into their mouth. So about your case, have ever had a child before or just trying to have one? You have had three miscarriage and that is so unfortunate and painful but the question now is that, what have you been doing about the reoccurring miscarriage? Have you ever find out the causes of the miscarriage? There other problem that cause miscarriage and consistent miscarriage is one of the signs of infertility. Can we talk about this? I can be of help to you because in this case, there are many factors to put into consideration. Just check my profile and get my number from there and add me on whatsapp because there other question that need to ask you and the above question I asked, you don't need to answer here to avoid unnecessary comment.
lacapine:
Hello Doctors in the house, please help. I have had three miscarriages in the past and the last was blighted ovum which I did an evacuation on the 11th of April. My period began on the 5th to 8th of may. On the last day of my period, I had large creamy discharge and I wondered why. And since then I have been having discharge. No itching or odour too. Is it a cause for concern? I have appointment with gynea on Thursday. I just wanna know if doctors in the house can tell me what it is before then..

I am also trying to conceive and I had Bleep just once on the 11th. My cycle after miscarriage was 24days.

used to be a constant 26 but with my second miscarriage everything changed. From 24, 26, 28, 30, 35.

pardon my description please.

1 Like

Re: Discharge After Period.. by lacapine: 7:40am On May 21, 2017
sammysunny88:
You don't have to mind what some people may say about your post because some are just here for nothing sake rather than to say whatever that come into their mouth. So about your case, have ever had a child before or just trying to have one? You have had three miscarriage and that is so unfortunate and painful but the question now is that, what have you been doing about the reoccurring miscarriage? Have you ever find out the causes of the miscarriage? There other problem that cause miscarriage and consistent miscarriage is one of the signs of infertility. Can we talk about this? I can be of help to you because in this case, there are many factors to put into consideration. Just check my profile and get my number from there and add me on whatsapp because there other question that need to ask you and the above question I asked, you don't need to answer here to avoid unnecessary comment.
Thanks Sammy. Would reach out.

1 Like

Re: Discharge After Period.. by lacapine: 1:38pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=lacapine post=56720319]Hello
Re: Discharge After Period.. by Laird(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2017
Looks like a genital.infection
..You and your oga need to.be tested and treated

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Liquid Cleanser / Penile Bruises After Sex / How To Make EXFOLIATING & MOISTURISING LOTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.