Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) (16716 Views)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment Examination Centres 2019 / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by YesNo(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2017
Hey people.
I got a call from a FRIEND who was asking me if I was happy with my present job and if I would be interested in joining the Nigerian Customs Service. He said he had information that they were recruiting UNDERGROUND and he has the contact for one of the people involved in the recruitment. I smelt the scam from a mile away but I just decided to play along.

So i got the number, contacted the INSIDER, we got talking and he asked me questions and questions then he asked for my email for him to send me the application form. I sent him my email and he sent the form for me to print, fill, scan and send the completed form. I did all this with rubbish info on the form and a passport photo i saw online, then I sent it to the FAKE CUSTOMS EMAIL ( infoncs.ng@gmail.com ). This was done about 2 weeks ago.

This Morning. I got an email telling me I HAVE GOT THE CUSTOMS JOB and I should come to the headquarters in Abuja. WOW. grin
But........ I need to pay for this and that which would be used in my CUSTOMS TRAINING and I have to make the payment before coming to their headquarters. I am so excited about this NEW JOB .... Na so.

Fellow NL people. please DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. Please spread the news till it reaches your loved ones and their friends.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Akandegbng: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Gbam
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by ayatt(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2017
everthing in nigeria is scam

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by damton(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Desperate Conmen

May we not fall a victim of their devious ploy.

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Vizzim: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2017
It such a pity that almost all Nigerians now think of fraud the only solution to problems. Well, most of them r only following the Government footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2017
na FLat headed man dey collect money.
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2017
such a shame and to think it was even a friend who called
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Lol apart from this one self them full for facebook they do fake recruitment and they sell fake tokumbo cars all those ones na scam better be wise
Check my signature
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Ebuka478(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2017
Fraud everywhere, from the government to the ordinary man
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Iyke1998(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2017
This is a sign that the recruitment will soon come up.
We dey wait una abeg.
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Maferick: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2017
tongue
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Heheheee. That was how one ediot sent it to my dad,a recently retired Customs officer grin. He just called them and asked to meet. From his tone and confidence, they ended the call and refused to pick again. Jobless criminals!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Iyke1998:
This is a sign that the recruitment will soon come up.
We dey wait una abeg.
See you. Come up abi? Just be careful sha
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2017
YesNo:
Hey people.
I got a call from a FRIEND who was asking me if I was happy with my present job and if I would be interested in joining the Nigerian Customs Service. He said he had information that they were recruiting UNDERGROUND and he has the contact for one of the people involved in the recruitment. I smelt the scam from a mile away but I just decided to play along.

So i got the number, contacted the INSIDER, we got talking and he asked me questions and questions then he asked for my email for him to send me the application form. I sent him my email and he sent the form for me to print, fill, scan and send the completed form. I did all this with rubbish info on the form and a passport photo i saw online, then I sent it to the FAKE CUSTOMS EMAIL ( infoncs.ng@gmail.com ). This was done about 2 weeks ago.

This Morning. I got an email telling me I HAVE GOT THE CUSTOMS JOB and I should come to the headquarters in Abuja. WOW. grin
But........ I need to pay for this and that which would be used in my CUSTOMS TRAINING and I have to make the payment before coming to their headquarters. I am so excited about this NEW JOB .... Na so.

Fellow NL people. please DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. Please spread the news till it reaches your loved ones and their friends.

You're one of the problems with this country

Why not go. To the nearest efcc office? If u don't know then Google or visit the nearest police station and asked to be pointed inthe right. Direction.

What has this act. Succeeded in doing? Do u think this. STUPID ACT actually makes any difference??

Illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by ElizaVeta(f): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2017
This is nonsense !!

Have you confirmed??, rather than concluding what you don't know.
They clearly stated their address, and that address sounds familiar to me and it ought to be real.

Nigerians want free things ..
if at all you tell them to pay, they'll conclude it's scam and say all soughts of rubbish! cry
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Spicycat(f): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2017
grin No matter how hard you spread the news, some gullible people will still fall prey to these predators scammers.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Benjom(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
Boys are not smiling... Lol
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Vizzim: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2017
zicoraads:
Heheheee. That was how one ediot sent it to my dad,a recently retired Customs officer grin. He just called them and asked to meet. From his tone and confidence, they ended the call and refused to pick again. Jobless criminals!

God safe them. Can't just imagine what would av happened to them.
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Op... you should go into a Customs office and make this report to whoever is in charge. If not....make a report to the Police... don't assume they'll do nothing. You have all the information to have those behind the scam arrested... starting with your "friend" who is part of the ring. How can he be your friend when he set you up to be scammed? Make a report and pit an end to this scam.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by YesNo(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
ElizaVeta:
This is nonsense !!

Have you confirmed??, rather than concluding what you don't know.
They clearly stated their address, and that address sounds familiar to me and it ought to be real.

Nigerians want free things ..
if at all you tell them to pay, they'll conclude it's scam and say all *soughts* of rubbish! cry

did you read the contents of the documents sent to me which i posted here too.... or you were just in a hurry to comment.?
?

But you seem not to have a problem with PAYING TO GET EMPLOYED INTO A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE so it is alright

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by olajay86(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2017
i received the same mail and information

www.titopeblog.com
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by obicaddy(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Omoh, Scamming don upgrade oo!
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by jahsson(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
YesNo:

did you read the contents of the documents the sent to me which i posted here too.... or you were just in a hurry to comment.?
the address is real. I know their office in WUSE 3. But the thing is that you have to pay 25K and send them a copy of the payment teller
before you come to their office on the 14th of March. by the time you get there, you will find out that you have been scammed and it is too late by then.
But you seem not to have a problem with PAYING TO GET EMPLOYED INTO A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE so it is alright

Why waste your time to even reply ...... Even if it all seems legit ... D email address shouldn't be a "gmail"... These are the kind of people that test the depth of the water with both feet...

Body n wallet go tell am wetin dey sup...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2017
pay before you report to the address (then find out youve been scammed).

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Anowax(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2017
Spicycat:
grin No matter how hard you spread the news, some gullible people will still fall prey to these predators scammers.
grin
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by generaluthman: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nawa ooo
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Manred0(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thanx 4 d info, got same massage yesterday. I think am not tryn it b/4 person will fall a victm embarassed
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
They are everywhere looking for who will debit their account for them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions) / Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.