Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) (16748 Views)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment Examination Centres 2019 / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by sod09(m): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
YesNo:

did you read the contents of the documents sent to me which i posted here too.... or you were just in a hurry to comment.?
?

But you seem not to have a problem with PAYING TO GET EMPLOYED INTO A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE so it is alright
just got dese now from
nigeriacustomservicereplaceme@gmail.com

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by kelvin91: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Same here oooo ...I got the same custom application...duo I knew it was fake so I had to call my aunty who works in custom to confirm... And she told me their was no recruitment going on,and that if there was she would have know and then inform me to apply.
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Gbelexy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
I got d same update too.i filled dform and they mailed me back but d moment I observed I have to pay10k den go to Abuja I knew something is wrong.
Scammersssss!!!
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
But is the genuine Custom recruitment out?
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by mranova(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
LorDBolton:

You're one of the problems with this country

Why not go. To the nearest efcc office? If u don't know then Google or visit the nearest police station and asked to be pointed inthe right. Direction.

What has this act. Succeeded in doing? Do u think this. STUPID ACT actually makes any difference??

Illiterate

To warn others is now a crime abi? You should read your post again.
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by ElizaVeta(f): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Simeon244:

This one na mumu o.. .pay before you report to the address (then find out you had been scammed).
I'm suspecting yu sef
Plss mind who you insult.
i clearly said ... if he has confirmed!
Hence,he should goto the address and make an inquiry!!
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by ElizaVeta(f): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
YesNo:

did you read the contents of the documents sent to me which i posted here too.... or you were just in a hurry to comment.?
?

But you seem not to have a problem with PAYING TO GET EMPLOYED INTO A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE so it is alright
all i'm saying is .. you should go there and make an inquiry thats all ... before you come here to make decisions!
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
That you are newly registered (most of the scammers on NL are always)

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by YesNo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
ElizaVeta:
all i'm saying is .. you should go there and make an inquiry thats all ... before you come here to make decisions!

if after reading the post and seeing the documents, you still don't know it is a scam then there's nothing i can say to you.

OYO
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by ElizaVeta(f): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Simeon244:

Ok I'm sorry. That you are newly registered (most of the scammers on NL are always) and you were defending them, i had thought you were their PR person..
Once again, I'm sorry
You're stupid!
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by LePrezident(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2017
ElizaVeta:
You're stupid!

Eliza!!! angry angry angry
Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=ElizaVeta post=54377119][/quote]
Ok, I've heard. ..you welcome

Re: Beware Of Fake Customs Recruitment (Photos) by martobi: 6:17pm On May 02, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Nebosh Certification In Nigeria / ipNX 2018 Massive Recruitment (27 Positions) / Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.